Eden Garden of the GodS

Faith is not the exclusive domain of religion.
Agreed, but I do not use it, sorry. I know you DESPERATELY want me to admit that I do, because you know faith is inferior. Just own it and stop trying to put it in my head for your own selfish purposes.
You don't acknowledge using it which defies logic.
Because I do not use it. You really, really want to believe I do, because you are forming an inferiority complex over using it yourself.That's my best guess, anyway.

Last edited:
Agreed, but I do not use it, sorry. I know you DESPERATELY want me to admit that I do, because you know faith is inferior. Just own it and stop trying to put it in my head for your own selfish purposes.
Because I do not use it. You really, really want to believe I do, because you are forming an inferiority complex over using it yourself.
Everyone uses faith. Do you believe the sun will rise tomorrow? That's faith. Do you believe that your car will start when you turn the key in the ignition? That's faith. Do you believe that the medicine the doctor gives you will work? That's faith.

Do you believe the sun will rise tomorrow? That's faith.
That is precisely the opposite of faith. When did you faithy types become so damn insecure? When I grew up around church people, they were proud of their faith. They understood the distinction between their faith in religious magic and the evidence-based determinations they made in daily lifem.

Do you believe the sun will rise tomorrow? That's faith.
That is precisely the opposite of faith. When did you faithy types become so damn insecure? When I grew up around church people, they were proud of their faith. They understood the distinction between their faith in religious magic and the evidence-based determinations they made in daily lifem.
All faith is based on evidence. I have seen the evidence for God, His Son Jesus Christ, and the sacrifice He made on the Cross. I have faith that it is true. How is that any different from having faith that your medicine will make you better? Both are based on evidence.

As I have said before, I am speaking in a language that goes over your head
No, it's more something I would scrape off off my shoe. Your brand of magical voodoo is a joke.

Yeah, sure, its all a joke.

Taz isn't really in hell, even though everything that comes out of his heads says that he is..Ha Ha.

Me pointing out that his state of mind matches figurative depictions of hell perfectly is magical voodoo or some elaborate con. Right.

If you thinks thats impressive, Presto Alakazam! In full view of everyone watching, whatever they believe or don't believe, you have been struck with blindness and turned into a jackass by that same magic..
I thought only god could send me to hell? Or is it already time to move the goalposts again?
No Taz, God doesn't send anyone to hell. People are very good at creating their own hell. No one knows this better than you. Who do you think you are fooling?

The law was given as a light in a world that was already covered in darkness. In the law are clear instructions about how to get out of the hell that you are already in. Me making you aware of the hell that you are already in is not me sending you there either. Its me giving you an awareness that you never had before which creates an opportunity for you, a brief space in time in which to make conscious use of what little of the creative force of life that remains in you to take action and get out. The door has been opened, but you will not get past the doorman carrying all of the baggage that made you miserable in the first place.

Like I said before, God is the God of the living. You complain about not seeing any evidence of God in your life. You say this.. Do the math. You are still sleeping in the dust of the earth and have not been formed into a living being.

Face the facts and then do something to save your own soul from destruction.

If you do nothing and really don't give a shit God won't give a shit as you slowly degenerate into nothingness. You already have every reason to believe that., evidence based knowledge.

If you planted seventy seeds and only one grew, would you feel pity for the sixty nine that didn't grow, or rejoice over the one that did?

grow or remain unborn. Its up to you. And just in case you didn't realize it, you making stupid decisions has absolutely no effect on me.

God won't give a damn about you unless you make a deliberate choice to grow, to bodily ascend into a higher sphere of conscious existence. What else are you going to do with what little time you have left on earth? Dance the night away? lol.... Smarten up.

You already know what its like to be dead.

Last edited:
As I have said before, I am speaking in a language that goes over your head
No, it's more something I would scrape off off my shoe. Your brand of magical voodoo is a joke.

Yeah, sure, its all a joke.

Taz isn't really in hell, even though everything that comes out of his heads says that he is..Ha Ha.

Me pointing out that his state of mind matches figurative depictions of hell perfectly is magical voodoo or some elaborate con. Right.

If you thinks thats impressive, Presto Alakazam! In full view of everyone watching, whatever they believe or don't believe, you have been struck with blindness and turned into a jackass by that same magic..
I thought only god could send me to hell? Or is it already time to move the goalposts again?
No Taz, God doesn't send anyone to hell. People are very good at creating their own hell. No one knows this better than you. Who do you think you are fooling?

The law was given as a light in a world that was already covered in darkness. In the law are clear instructions about how to get out of the hell that you are already in. Me making you aware of the hell that you are already in is not me sending you there either. Its me giving you an awareness that you never had before which creates an opportunity for you, a brief space in time in which to make conscious use of what little of the creative force of life that remains in you to take action and get out. The door has been opened, but you will not get past the doorman carrying all of the baggage that made you miserable in the first place.

Like I said before, God is the God of the living. You complain about not seeing any evidence of God in your life. You say this.. Do the math. You are still sleeping in the dust of the earth and have not been formed into a living being.

Face the facts and then do something to save your own soul from destruction.

If you do nothing and really don't give a shit God won't give a shit as you slowly degenerate into nothingness. You already have every reason to believe that., evidence based knowledge.

If you planted seventy seeds and only one grew, would you feel pity for the sixty nine that didn't grow, or rejoice over the one that did?

grow or remain unborn. Its up to you. And just in case you didn't realize it, you making stupid decisions has absolutely no effect on me.

God won't give a damn about you unless you make a deliberate choice to grow, to bodily ascend into a higher sphere of conscious existence. What else are you going to do with what little time you have left on earth? Dance the night away? lol.... Smarten up.

You already know what its like to be dead.
Wow! That was a lot of hot air, even for you. :biggrin:

Ok, let's start at the top, "God doesn't send anyone to hell". So you're saying that god ISN'T going to judge me? So no Judgement Day. That's what I thought.
"The law was given as a light in a world that was already covered in darkness." What law?
"The door has been opened, but you will not get past the doorman carrying all of the baggage that made you miserable in the first place." Who is the doorman, you? And who says that I am "miserable"? You? Are you god? No? Then STFU, you're a nobody to be judging people.
" God is the God of the living" So god doesn't do anything for dead people?
"Face the facts and then do something to save your own soul from destruction." I maybe could face facts if you presented some.
"If you do nothing and really don't give a shit God won't give a shit". So besides god acting childish, I am doing things like discussing god with believers to see if there's anything concrete I can latch onto... And I give a shit otherwise I wouldn't be here.
"God won't give a damn about you unless " God gave me free will, no conditions attached. You got screwed. :biggrin:

Because I do not use it. You really, really want to believe I do, because you are forming an inferiority complex over using it yourself.That's my best guess, anyway.
Everyone does. No one has complete information. There will always be things people take on faith.

Everyone does. No one has complete information. There will always be things people take on faith.
So that proves the invisible superbeing in the other dimension?

No. It proved you were too stupid to follow the conversation.

You're, as usual, trying to equate your beliefs with what ordinary people do. Get a new schtick. PLEASE!!!! :biggrin:

The first man was created in Eden. It was located between the Tigris and Euphrates river. It contained rare stones. It had a tree of life. A woman was made to help the first man populate the earth.
Does this sound familiar? It should. It sounds awfully close to the abrahamic version of the garden of eden. But this isnt an abrahamic story. It is a sumerian story that was recorded in 2500BC or so.
I was just reading about it. Pretty interesting.
The god that made the first man, made the first woman behind his brothers back. Which, in turn, led to a great conflict between them. Enlil was the brother. The Earth was his domain. He became the enemy of humans.

Actually Eve was not Adam first wife and it was Lilith and because she would not bow to Adam God banished her to be a succubus.

Also God had a wife and God name is either An or Anu when you write it backwards ( Una ) mean one and is female...

What is my point?

Abrahmic religions borrow their stories from Sumerian, Greek and Roman mythology and if you trace the stories they lead back to the Sumerian myths of Un or Una aka Chaos in Greek...

You're, as usual, trying to equate your beliefs with what ordinary people do. Get a new schtick. PLEASE!!!! :biggrin:
You aren't making any sense.

You aren't making any sense.
That should be right in your ballpark. :biggrin:

I am doing things like discussing god with believers to see if there's anything concrete I can latch onto.

Great. Latch onto this.. You want to see God? Purify your own mind and be refined.

People have lived and died for thousands of years praying to God for the kind of help that you have already been given and never got it.

You want to feel good about yourself? Tired of being miserable? Strive to become a better person.

Whether you listen or don't listen, believe this, I really don't give a fuck. My hands have been washed clean.

Unlike you there are many more who have spent a lifetime in preparation, doing what you haven't even begun to do, who won't hesitate to embrace a better way.

Last edited:
I am doing things like discussing god with believers to see if there's anything concrete I can latch onto.

Great. Latch onto this.. You want to see God? Purify your own mind and be refined.

People have lived and died for thousands of years praying to God for the kind of help that you have already been given and never got it.

You want to feel good about yourself? Tired of being miserable? Strive to become a better person.

Whether you listen or don't listen, believe this, I really don't give a fuck. My hands have been washed clean.

Unlike you there are many more who have spent a lifetime in preparation, doing what you haven't even begun to do, who won't hesitate to embrace a better way.
"Great. Latch onto this.. You want to see God? Purify your own mind and be refined." Kinda like self-hypnosis. No thanks. Btw, my mind is already pure. Too bad for you.

"Great. Latch onto this.. You want to see God? Purify your own mind and be refined." Kinda like self-hypnosis. No thanks. Btw, my mind is already pure. Too bad for you.

Thats great! Good to hear.. you kidder, you.

You had me convinced that you were a gnarled little wart hiding in a dark and dingy room, oozing bile and giving off putrid smells.

Thats great! Good to hear.. you kidder, you.

You had me convinced that you were a gnarled little wart hiding behind the door of dark and dingy room, oozing bile and giving off putrid smells.
Naw, that smell must be coming from your place. :biggrin:

The first man was created in Eden. It was located between the Tigris and Euphrates river. It contained rare stones. It had a tree of life. A woman was made to help the first man populate the earth.
Does this sound familiar? It should. It sounds awfully close to the abrahamic version of the garden of eden. But this isnt an abrahamic story. It is a sumerian story that was recorded in 2500BC or so.
I was just reading about it. Pretty interesting.
The god that made the first man, made the first woman behind his brothers back. Which, in turn, led to a great conflict between them. Enlil was the brother. The Earth was his domain. He became the enemy of humans.

Actually Eve was not Adam first wife and it was Lilith and because she would not bow to Adam God banished her to be a succubus.

Also God had a wife and God name is either An or Anu when you write it backwards ( Una ) mean one and is female...

What is my point?

Abrahmic religions borrow their stories from Sumerian, Greek and Roman mythology and if you trace the stories they lead back to the Sumerian myths of Un or Una aka Chaos in Greek...
Your ignorance is appalling.

Forum List

Back