Eden Garden of the GodS

You made the statement, I simply asked you to back it up. You can't, so you call me an asshole. Typical. You guys need a new schtick.

Sorry, you are mistaken. I said that you will become less of an asshole. Are you claiming that you haven't been one? Don't be silly.

Antivirus software has been downloaded into your thought processes. There is nothing that you can do about it. The more you try to resist the transformation initiated by the divine spark, the more you will become undone.. Like a rat put into a booby trapped maze you will learn from your mistakes or you will never find the cheese.

One day you will wake up to the fact that you had a close encounter with superior intelligences from a higher sphere of conscious existence flying just above your grasp, immune to the poison that has crippled you.

Until then you can scratch your head and wonder day and night about kangaroos....
So you can't prove heaven or the birds you claim are there. How embarrassing for you. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. :biggrin:

Before anyone could prove the existence of anything to you, you first have to have at least a rudimentary understanding of what it is that you seek proof of.

You are the one who needs proof, not me..remember?

You are a slow learner. Life is a hard teacher.

I am a very patient man...
You don't need proof because you enjoy living in a fantasy world. Something like "proof" wouldn't allow that. Kinda weird, don't you think?
For someone who has nothing to contribute to a message board you sure have a lot to say about someone other than yourself living in a fantasy world.
What's my fantasy? :popcorn:

Sorry, you are mistaken. I said that you will become less of an asshole. Are you claiming that you haven't been one? Don't be silly.

Antivirus software has been downloaded into your thought processes. There is nothing that you can do about it. The more you try to resist the transformation initiated by the divine spark, the more you will become undone.. Like a rat put into a booby trapped maze you will learn from your mistakes or you will never find the cheese.

One day you will wake up to the fact that you had a close encounter with superior intelligences from a higher sphere of conscious existence flying just above your grasp, immune to the poison that has crippled you.

Until then you can scratch your head and wonder day and night about kangaroos....
So you can't prove heaven or the birds you claim are there. How embarrassing for you. I almost feel sorry for you. Almost. :biggrin:

Before anyone could prove the existence of anything to you, you first have to have at least a rudimentary understanding of what it is that you seek proof of.

You don't need proof because you enjoy living in a fantasy world. Something like "proof" wouldn't allow that. Kinda weird, don't you think?
For someone who has nothing to contribute to a message board you sure have a lot to say about someone other than yourself living in a fantasy world.
Google “proof torah is divine” and read the several links that appear.

I don't need proof because I know what to look for, and evidence for that is everywhere I look.

What I find weird is your apparent inability to decipher the very difficult analogies and metaphors invented by bronze age nomads to teach their children the hard learned lessons of their past.. Talking serpents and donkeys, the living and the dead, angels and demons, heaven and earth, etc.,.

That's what will be very embarrassing to you if ever you acquire the intelligence of a bronze age child.

To me your current state of mind is proof that the laws of God remain in effect and are in full force.

Your confusion is not my fantasy.

At this point about all there is that anyone can do for you if you won't do anything to better yourself is to watch you slowly degenerate into nothingness.

At the very least, your disturbing condition will bring more people to a belief in God than a legion of rabid fundamentalist nut jobs jumping for Jesus.

Thanks.. :biggrin:
Here's what hob just said "I don't need proof".

Your concession is duly noted.

NEXT!!
lame, Taz.

I don't need someone to prove anything to me because I see evidence for what I believe everywhere I look.

Its a desperate man who quotes half of a sentence in order to claim some imaginary victory...

pathetic actually..Is it any wonder why you have nothing to feel good about?

Were you in the sixth grade when it happened?

Last edited:

Ok, I did and didn't find any "proof" just a LOT of hot air, like at this site. Proof Torah is True | Mt Sinai

Very weak stuff, imho.

I don't need proof because I know what to look for, and evidence for that is everywhere I look.

What I find weird is your apparent inability to decipher the very difficult analogies and metaphors invented by bronze age nomads to teach their children the hard learned lessons of their past.. Talking serpents and donkeys, the living and the dead, angels and demons, heaven and earth, etc.,.

That's what will be very embarrassing to you if ever you acquire the intelligence of a bronze age child.

To me your current state of mind is proof that the laws of God remain in effect and are in full force.

At this point about all there is that anyone can do for you if you won't do anything to better yourself is to watch you slowly degenerate into nothingness.

At the very least, your disturbing condition will bring more people to a belief in God than a legion of rabid fundamentalist nut jobs jumping for Jesus.

NEXT!!
lame, Taz.

I don't need someone to prove anything to me because I see evidence for what I believe everywhere I look.

Its a desperate man who quotes half of a sentence in order to claim some imaginary victory...

Ok, let's look at the whole sentence then, "I don't need proof because I know what to look for, and evidence for that is everywhere I look." So you don't need proof. And everywhere you look there's proof (that you don't need). So what's different? You still don't need proof.

Ok, I did and didn't find any "proof" just a LOT of hot air, like at this site. Proof Torah is True | Mt Sinai

Very weak stuff, imho.
Yeah, I’m sure a renown mathematician is no match for a high school drop out such as yourself.
How many did you read?
Did you look at their credentials?
And you definitely didn’t read Aish.

NEXT!!
lame, Taz.

Ok, let's look at the whole sentence then, "I don't need proof because I know what to look for, and evidence for that is everywhere I look." So you don't need proof. And everywhere you look there's proof (that you don't need). So what's different? You still don't need proof.

If you want someone to help you out of your confusion you have to come up with better questions.

If I see evidence for what I believe everywhere I look why would I need any further proof ?

damn. It really must suck being trapped inside that addled mind of yours.

NEXT!!
lame, Taz.

If you want someone to help you out of your confusion you have to come up with better questions.
Thank God this jackass isn’t a doctor.
Probably a financial “analyst” at the local Teamo Stand.

Very weak stuff, imho.
Yeah, I’m sure a renown mathematician is no match for a high school drop out such as yourself.
How many did you read?
Post a link to something you think is important and I'll check it out.

NEXT!!
lame, Taz.

If I see evidence for what I believe everywhere I look why would I need any further proof ?

You have nothing so the personal attacks start. Just like indee. Are you 2 related?

Very weak stuff, imho.
How many did you read?
Check out Aish; it’s right there in the search.
It includes history and science.
If you get back in less than 5 minutes I’m putting you on Ignore because you’re obviously a jerk.

NEXT!!
lame, Taz.

You have nothing so the personal attacks start. Just like indee. Are you 2 related?
I reserve attacks for someone who wants to know something in one post.

Very weak stuff, imho.
How many did you read?
Check out Aish; it’s right there in the search.
It includes history and science.
If you get back in less than 5 minutes I’m putting you on Ignore because you’re obviously a jerk.
So you have no link, figures.

NEXT!!
lame, Taz.

You are deceitful and say things that do not logically follow which indicates an addled mind.

I pointed it out.

If you feel that someone pointing out something factual about you is an insult, you really should strive to become a better person.

If you want to be respected for something stop acting like a jackass.

NEXT!!
lame, Taz.

You are deceitful and say things that do not logically follow which indicates an addled mind.

I pointed it out.

If you feel that someone pointing out something factual about you is an insult, you really should strive to become a better person.

I have placed King Asshole on Ignore.

lame, Taz.

I pointed it out.

Reminds me about the advice that some whacko gave a very long time ago..

something about not giving what is holy to the dogs or some such shit..

NEXT!!
lame, Taz.

I pointed it out.

I don't feel insulted as nobody here has ever put forward any "facts" about god. But I'll keep looking, maybe one day I'll find some real proof. You know, the kind YOU don't need to believe in a mass murdering ghost. :biggrin:

I pointed it out.

Indee has been exposed as only having verses to prove his god so he put me on ignore. WHAT A FUCKING CRYBABYING PUSSY!!!!!! :lmao:

I pointed it out.

Indee has been exposed as only having verses to prove his god so he put me on ignore. WHAT A FUCKING CRYBABYING PUSSY!!!!!! :lmao:
whoever indee is,,, sure...

I pointed it out.

I don't feel insulted as nobody here has ever put forward any "facts" about god. But I'll keep looking, maybe one day I'll find some real proof. You know, the kind YOU don't need to believe in a mass murdering ghost. :biggrin:

You look for a mass murdering ghost, see no evidence for that, and do not believe.

Whoop do doo. I don't see any evidence for a mass murdering ghost either. lol...

I have a more sophisticated understanding about God, look for that, and see confirming evidence everywhere I look.
I bet you put out milk and cookies for Santa Claus also. Not needy any real evidence and all, I'm sure you see all kinds of things. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back