Eden Garden of the GodS

lame, Taz.

I don't need someone to prove anything to me because I see evidence for what I believe everywhere I look.

Its a desperate man who quotes half of a sentence in order to claim some imaginary victory...

pathetic actually..Is it any wonder why you have nothing to feel good about?
Ok, let's look at the whole sentence then, "I don't need proof because I know what to look for, and evidence for that is everywhere I look." So you don't need proof. And everywhere you look there's proof (that you don't need). So what's different? You still don't need proof.

If you want someone to help you out of your confusion you have to come up with better questions.

If I see evidence for what I believe everywhere I look why would I need any further proof ?

damn. It really must suck being trapped inside that addled mind of yours.
You have nothing so the personal attacks start. Just like indee. Are you 2 related?

You are deceitful and say things that do not logically follow which indicates an addled mind.

I pointed it out.

If you feel that someone pointing out something factual about you is an insult, you really should strive to become a better person.

If you want to be respected for something stop acting like a jackass.
I don't feel insulted as nobody here has ever put forward any "facts" about god. But I'll keep looking, maybe one day I'll find some real proof. You know, the kind YOU don't need to believe in a mass murdering ghost. :biggrin:
You look for a mass murdering ghost, see no evidence for that, and do not believe.

Whoop di doo. I don't see any evidence for a mass murdering ghost either. lol...

I have a more sophisticated understanding about God, look for that, and see confirming evidence everywhere I look.

If you want someone to help you out of your confusion you have to come up with better questions.

If I see evidence for what I believe everywhere I look why would I need any further proof ?

damn. It really must suck being trapped inside that addled mind of yours.
You have nothing so the personal attacks start. Just like indee. Are you 2 related?

You are deceitful and say things that do not logically follow which indicates an addled mind.

I pointed it out.

If you feel that someone pointing out something factual about you is an insult, you really should strive to become a better person.

I don't feel insulted as nobody here has ever put forward any "facts" about god. But I'll keep looking, maybe one day I'll find some real proof. You know, the kind YOU don't need to believe in a mass murdering ghost. :biggrin:

You look for a mass murdering ghost, see no evidence for that, and do not believe.

Whoop do doo. I don't see any evidence for a mass murdering ghost either. lol...

I have a more sophisticated understanding about God, look for that, and see confirming evidence everywhere I look.
I bet you put out milk and cookies for Santa Claus also. Not needy any real evidence and all, I'm sure you see all kinds of things. :biggrin:

Yeah, I see dead people everywhere, walking around like regular people. They can't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead.

And I see you flailing about in the fires of the very hell that you do not believe exists..

And it ain't a pretty sight.

I pointed it out.

Whoop do doo. I don't see any evidence for a mass murdering ghost either. lol...

I bet you put out milk and cookies for Santa Claus also. Not needy any real evidence and all, I'm sure you see all kinds of things. :biggrin:

Yeah, I see you flailing about in the fires of the very hell that you do not believe exists..

So where is hell? Someplace real or just in your imagination, like all the other stuff?

I pointed it out.

Yeah, I see you flailing about in the fires of the very hell that you do not believe exists..

So where is hell? Someplace real or just in your imagination, like all the other stuff?

Let me put it this way.

If you are confused about the subject, you are already in it.

And I am not imagining that you are confused, captain kangaroo.

Let me give you a bit of advice. If you have become destitute, as you are, and want to get a loan from the bank to get a fresh start in life, you really shouldn't insult the loan officer who decides whether or not you are worthy.

You certainly won't get a dime by saying you won't believe that the bank has any money unless he gives it to you.

God will not pity you. Everyone else has put you on ignore and won't pay you any more mind than they would a fool.

Your only hope seems to boil down to whether or not I will take pity on you...

Last edited:

Let me put it this way.

If you are confused about the subject, you are already in it.

And I am not imagining that you are confused, captain kangaroo.

Let me give you a bit of advice. If you have become destitute, as you are, and want to get a loan from the bank to get a fresh start in life, you really shouldn't insult the loan officer who decides whether or not you are worthy.

You certainly won't get a dime by saying you won't believe that the bank has any money unless he gives it to you.

God will not pity you. Everyone else has put you on ignore and won't pay you any more mind than they would a fool.

Your only hope seems to boil down to whether or not I will take pity on you...
When all else fails, claim victory and ride away on your high horse. Not to worry, we all know that you're not fooling anyone, not even yourself, and not even INDEE, and THAT'S saying something!!!! :biggrin:

So what’s the proof that people lived longer before?
What’s the proof of the Roman Empire?
A stadium?
Why do you butt in if you have no answer but rather another question? Are you admiing that there’s no proof of people living much longer before?
Prove The Revolutionary War.

Straight from The Earth is Flat contingent. There is a mountain of proof of the Revolutionary War. They you aren't familiar with it doesn't mean it didn't happen, although you seem to be of the notion that if YOU declare something fake then it didn't happen.

Let us guess, a Lying Trump supporter.
OK, prove to me Pharaoh Thutmose III battled the Canaanites on April 16, 1457 BC in the Valley of Megiddo.
It is widely accepted that Pharaoh Thutmose III battled the Canaanites on April 16, 1457 BC in the Valley of Megiddo. Why do you accept this yet deny other historical records?

Are you making a bet when you use the crosswalk and a car is approaching? Or do you accept ot on faith that the car will stop.
Making a bet, of course. And i do it carefully. If I notice the car not slowing quickly enough for my liking, I do not cross.

Seriously man, just give it up. This is not faith. Again I ask... when did you become so embarrassed of your faith that you had to try to equate it with things that are not faith, in order to somehow excuse it? Was it during our conversation, or prior to it? I don't care if you answer or not... just know that you are never, not ever, going to put your faith on the same shelf as evidence-based determinations. So stop trying and save yourself the frustration and embarrassment.

And I see you flailing about in the fires of the very hell that you do not believe exists..

What is this embarrassing garbage, Shaman Hobelim? Do you NOT think you sound like a fucking insane idiot?

What is this embarrassing garbage, Shaman Hobelim? Do you NOT think you sound like a fucking insane idiot?

Of course I know I sound like a fucking insane idiot to someone as clueless as you., I really don't mind..,lol....

As I have said before, I am speaking in a language that goes over your head....I told you this, and you still don't have an inkling about what I am talking about,the subject or the actual reality. Don't let this be a cause for you to deceive yourself into thinking that no one else understands.

From where I am standing only a fucking insane idiot wouldn't understand....

Last edited:
As I have said before, I am speaking in a language that goes over your head
No, it's more something I would scrape off off my shoe. Your brand of magical voodoo is a joke.

Yeah, sure, its all a joke.

Taz isn't really in hell, even though everything that comes out of his heads says that he is..Ha Ha.

Me pointing out that his state of mind matches figurative depictions of hell perfectly is magical voodoo or some elaborate con. Right.

If you thinks thats impressive, Presto Alakazam! In full view of everyone watching, whatever they believe or don't believe, you have been struck with blindness and turned into a jackass by that same magic..

Last edited:
Are you making a bet when you use the crosswalk and a car is approaching? Or do you accept ot on faith that the car will stop.
Making a bet, of course. And i do it carefully. If I notice the car not slowing quickly enough for my liking, I do not cross.

Seriously man, just give it up. This is not faith. Again I ask... when did you become so embarrassed of your faith that you had to try to equate it with things that are not faith, in order to somehow excuse it? Was it during our conversation, or prior to it? I don't care if you answer or not... just know that you are never, not ever, going to put your faith on the same shelf as evidence-based determinations. So stop trying and save yourself the frustration and embarrassment.
Then you have proven me correct once again by not taking it on faith that the driver will stop as you do not have complete trust in him.

I win again.

As I have said before, I am speaking in a language that goes over your head
No, it's more something I would scrape off off my shoe. Your brand of magical voodoo is a joke.

Yeah, sure, its all a joke.

Taz isn't really in hell, even though everything that comes out of his heads says that he is..Ha Ha.

Me pointing out that his state of mind matches figurative depictions of hell perfectly is magical voodoo or some elaborate con. Right.

If you thinks thats impressive, Presto Alakazam! In full view of everyone watching, whatever they believe or don't believe, you have been struck with blindness and turned into a jackass by that same magic..
I thought only god could send me to hell? Or is it already time to move the goalposts again?

as you do not have complete trust in him
Correct, I do not, I simply trust the odds that, when I see him slow, he will stop. As I jave been saying all along. Stop beong a freak...you didnt win anything, you fell on your face and ended up making my point for me.

I have a new car. I trust, on the evidence, that it will start in the morning. Do I have faith (as you have in your invisible sky wizard) that it will start? No, and that is why manufacturers offer warranties and roadside coverage.

I don't think you're getting this, dude.

Last edited:
Yeah, sure, its all a joke
Ccorrect, it is! Except, not the "funny, haha" kind, but the kind that makes you look like a garbage human.

Taz isn't really in hell,
Correct, you freak, he is not. And here we find you, the charlatan, once again unable to elevate his own moronic ideas above the status of "embarrassing magical nonsense", being forced to soothe himself by attempting to drag others and other ideas down onto the vile muck where your nasty bullshit resides.

You will fail, as always.

as you do not have complete trust in him
Correct, I do not, I simply trust the odds that, when I see him slow, he will stop. As I jave been saying all along. Stop beong a freak...you didnt win anything, you fell on your face and ended up making my point for me.

I have a new car. I trust, on the evidence, that it will start in the morning. Do I have faith (as you have in your invisible sky wizard) that it will start? No, and that is why manufacturers offer warranties and roadside coverage.

I don't think you're getting this, dude.
No, I had faith in how you would over react.

Faith is not the exclusive domain of religion. The fact that you deny the reality about this just shows how religiously motivated you are in practicing your religion, atheism.

P.S. You have faith that God doesn't exist.

Faith is not the exclusive domain of religion.
Agreed, but I do not use it, sorry. I know you DESPERATELY want me to admit that I do, because you know faith is inferior. Just own it and stop trying to put it in my head for your own selfish purposes.

Forum List

Back