Ed Schultz: Cain is pandering to white Republicans

Oh, a straw argument and bet.

Does the wizard pick the winner?

Hard to prove a negative

However, Herman Cain winning several GOP primaries would prove that Conservatives have moved off their lily white base........I don't think that will happen
Why would Conservatives have to prove anything but picking an individual they think can do the job?

Ball is back in your rascist court...OAF.

Simple hypothesis: Republicans will not vote for a black candidate in significant numbers at either the state or national level

Now it is a difficult hypothesis to prove correct. If Republicans do not vote for Cain in the primaries it does not prove that they will not vote for a black candidate because there are hundreds of reasons they might not have voted for Cain
However, it is an easy hypothesis to disprove. By voting in a black candidate at the state or national level they would prove the hypothesis wrong. To date, they have not proven it wrong

Therefore, it is still a valid hypothesis

Last edited:
He wouldn't have gotten into Harvard if he was white.
I wouldn't call Cain's popularity post racial guilt, maybe a " Here's a black guy with some substance".

Really? Can you prove that? Did he graduate because he was black?

What substance does cain have other then being the black voice of white conservative bigotry? Well I guess that's enough.

is barrack between a barrack and a hard place? he must be schizoid having a white mom and a black dad..does this state of affairs require therapy?

inquiring minds wanna know

I can speak from experience that it does not.

He's right. Blacks are brainwashed. The only reason you hate him is he's a Republican. If that's not brain washed I don't know what the fuck is. Brainwashed and dumb as a box of rocks.

If anyone gave a shit about what is said by someone who dresses up cats like humans and photographs them, this might bother me.

If you stepped back and looked at her statement from an objective position, you would have to agree.
But you, like your liberal drones, only think what you are told to think.
Black Liberal = good
Black Conservative = bad
Gary Franks, J. C. Watts, Allen West, Alan Keys, Condoleezza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Michael S. Steele and Tim Scott are all Uncle Toms.
Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Kweisi Mfume, barack obama, Sheila Jackson Lee, Cynthia McKinney, Maxine Waters and Louis Farrakhan are all your idea of what a black person should be.

Very much like the bolded...Alan Keys and Clarence Thomas I do not like. Ambivalent about Steele...the others I've not heard of.

And I'm a Liberal.

If anyone gave a shit about what is said by someone who dresses up cats like humans and photographs them, this might bother me.

If you stepped back and looked at her statement from an objective position, you would have to agree.
Black Liberal = good
Black Conservative = bad
Gary Franks, J. C. Watts, Allen West, Alan Keys, Condoleezza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Michael S. Steele and Tim Scott are all Uncle Toms.
Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Kweisi Mfume, barack obama, Sheila Jackson Lee, Cynthia McKinney, Maxine Waters and Louis Farrakhan are all your idea of what a black person should be.

Very much like the bolded...Alan Keys and Clarence Thomas I do not like. Ambivalent about Steele...the others I've not heard of.

And I'm a Liberal.

Condoleezza Rice lied for the White Boss Man. Clarence Thomas is still inspecting Coke cans for pubic hairs. Michael Steele has made the Republican Party a laughing stock, although, he has plenty of help. No one likes Al Sharpton, not even bleeding heart liberals.

For those of you who never watch Sargaent Schultz, I do time to time,(well the 1am re-runs) he will never talk to a True Conservative and Democrat at the same time. He generally gets the "Bottom Of The Barrel Congress People" on his show. A Perfect Example: Once(maybe 2 weeks ago?) he wanted to get the view of the jobs bill from Sherrod and Waters. It was like Ed Schultz talking to Castro and Joy Blowhard at the same time. If you guys are up at 1 or 2 am, u may wanna take a peek at Schultz and Matthews for the first few minutes, they are only interested in Bashing who ever is leading in the polls,,,Thats Pretty Much all they talk about !!!!

So Dems have "post racial guilt" with Obama, but Cain isn't white conservative post racial guilt?

How many bartenders are Harvard Law graduates?
He wouldn't have gotten into Harvard if he was white.
I wouldn't call Cain's popularity post racial guilt, maybe a " Here's a black guy with some substance".

Really? Can you prove that? Did he graduate because he was black?

What substance does cain have other then being the black voice of white conservative bigotry? Well I guess that's enough.

What was his high school GPA? What were his SAT and LSAT scores? What was his Bar exam score? Prove to me a white man with his scores would have been accepted at Harvard Law.

Black Liberal = good
Black Conservative = bad

And I'm a Liberal.

LIAR WELSHED ON THE BET BE GONE BITCH:clap2:[/

Black Liberal = good
Black Conservative = bad

And I'm a Liberal.

LIAR WELSHED ON THE BET BE GONE BITCH:clap2:[/

So funny! :lol::lol::lol:

Conservatives hae yet to show that they will turn out in large numbers to vote for a black candidate. The party of middle aged, white men has to do more than just shout rhetoric that they will vote for Cain....they actually have to do it

Until that time....he is just a "black friend" that they trot out to prove they are not racist
Funny...they don't care of the melatonin content jackass. Content of CHARACTER.

Prove it

Show me Cain going out and winning any Primary in any state and then we can talk about Character

If Cain actually wins any state.....That would be the first time in my adult life that I am really proud of Conservatives

Too bad you're irrelevant and nobody gives a shit what you are proud off... save the bullshit for someone who's interested

Hard to prove a negative

However, Herman Cain winning several GOP primaries would prove that Conservatives have moved off their lily white base........I don't think that will happen
Why would Conservatives have to prove anything but picking an individual they think can do the job?

Ball is back in your rascist court...OAF.

Simple hypothesis: Republicans will not vote for a black candidate in significant numbers at either the state or national level

Now it is a difficult hypothesis to prove correct. If Republicans do not vote for Cain in the primaries it does not prove that they will not vote for a black candidate because there are hundreds of reasons they might not have voted for Cain
However, it is an easy hypothesis to disprove. By voting in a black candidate at the state or national level they would prove the hypothesis wrong. To date, they have not proven it wrong

Therefore, it is still a valid hypothesis

Well since you said state or national level you are already wrong. Time to think of the next way to make up my own rules on what makes you racist.

Forum List

Back