Ed Schultz: Cain is pandering to white Republicans

He wouldn't have gotten into Harvard if he was white.
I wouldn't call Cain's popularity post racial guilt, maybe a " Here's a black guy with some substance".

Yeah, substance. He was CEO of a company that uses a negative stereotype to sell Italian food. He is a white man's ******, a Black that Republicans can 'trust'. If he had lighter skin, he would be perfect.

He's right. Blacks are brainwashed. The only reason you hate him is he's a Republican. If that's not brain washed I don't know what the fuck is. Brainwashed and dumb as a box of rocks.

If anyone gave a shit about what is said by someone who dresses up cats like humans and photographs them, this might bother me.

Herman Cain is the "black friend" that white conservatives use to offset their racist bullshit.

Oh, brother... lol!

Conservatives hae yet to show that they will turn out in large numbers to vote for a black candidate. The party of middle aged, white men has to do more than just shout rhetoric that they will vote for Cain....they actually have to do it

Until that time....he is just a "black friend" that they trot out to prove they are not racist

Once they get hidden behind the curtain of the polling booth, the truth comes out.

Oh, brother... lol!

Conservatives hae yet to show that they will turn out in large numbers to vote for a black candidate. The party of middle aged, white men has to do more than just shout rhetoric that they will vote for Cain....they actually have to do it

Until that time....he is just a "black friend" that they trot out to prove they are not racist

Once they get hidden behind the curtain of the polling booth, the truth comes out.

This is a perfect opportunity for Conseratives to prove that they will pull the lever for a black man. Allowing a black man to participate in your debates proves nothing. Conservatives have never elected a black Governor or Senator let alone President.

My bet is that when it comes time to actually vote......Conservatives won't vote for Cain

Funny...they don't care of the melatonin content jackass. Content of CHARACTER.

Prove it

Show me Cain going out and winning any Primary in any state and then we can talk about Character

If Cain actually wins any state.....That would be the first time in my adult life that I am really proud of Conservatives
There haven't been any yet...myophic OAF.

Prove it

Show me Cain going out and winning any Primary in any state and then we can talk about Character

If Cain actually wins any state.....That would be the first time in my adult life that I am really proud of Conservatives

There haven't been any in any Senate or Governors race either. Conservatives have never voted for a black candidate.

The only way to disprove that is to actually vote for one

Like I said...I will believe it when I see it

Prove it

You are the one claiming Conseratives are colorblind and only consider character. Yet, conservatives have never voted for a black person at any major political level.

Voting for Cain would prove that Conservatives are blind to a mans race.

I don't think it will happen

Prove it

There haven't been any in any Senate or Governors race either. Conservatives have never voted for a black candidate.

Oh, a straw argument and bet.

Does the wizard pick the winner?

October 14, 2011 1:28pm 1179 Comments
Schultz says 'break' is a 'southern racist term'
byJoel Gehrke Commentary Staff Writer
Follow on Twitter:mad:jsgehrkejr
MSNBC host Ed Schultz believes that Herman Cain, pictured, is telling "white Republicans who don't like black folks . . . what they want to hear." / AP

Ed Schultz, host of MSNBC's the Ed Show, believes that Republican presidential contender Herman Cain is pandering to "white Republicans out there who don't like black folks" and accused Sen. Jim Demint, R-S.C., of using racist langauge in his opposition to Obamacare.

Snip

Georgetown professor Michael Eric Dyson agreed with Schultz's suggestion and accused Cain of denying racism for the sake of his "great machinery of self-promotion." Dyson said that Cain should especially recognize "post-intentional racism" - racism that people don't intend to have or to act upon.

Wait a cotton picking minute here! I can be racist without intending to be racist?

Cain is pandering to white republicans that don't like blacks?

Seems to me, if Cain is pandering to anyone, it's Americans that don't like one black individual for reasons other than his race.

Ed Shultz says many stupid things. He's the Left's Rush Limbaugh.

Hard to prove a negative

However, Herman Cain winning several GOP primaries would prove that Conservatives have moved off their lily white base........I don't think that will happen

Whadaya expect from a MSNBC stooge? Same cesspool that gave us Larry O'Donnell trying to make something over the fact that black Mr. Cain didn't participate in civil rights marches, sit-ins, etc. in the 60s. As if being among the probably 85-90% of all blacks at the time is now somehow wrong.

MSNBC...a great barometer of the desperation of the left.

Prove it

You are the one claiming Conseratives are colorblind and only consider character. Yet, conservatives have never voted for a black person at any major political level.

Voting for Cain would prove that Conservatives are blind to a mans race.

I don't think it will happen
NO...YOU made that claim. Nice attempt at twisting as usual...OAF.

Hard to prove a negative

However, Herman Cain winning several GOP primaries would prove that Conservatives have moved off their lily white base........I don't think that will happen
Why would Conservatives have to prove anything but picking an individual they think can do the job?

Ball is back in your rascist court...OAF.

Yeah, substance. He was CEO of a company that uses a negative stereotype to sell Italian food. He is a white man's ******, a Black that Republicans can 'trust'. If he had lighter skin, he would be perfect.

He's right. Blacks are brainwashed. The only reason you hate him is he's a Republican. If that's not brain washed I don't know what the fuck is. Brainwashed and dumb as a box of rocks.

If anyone gave a shit about what is said by someone who dresses up cats like humans and photographs them, this might bother me.

If you stepped back and looked at her statement from an objective position, you would have to agree.
But you, like your liberal drones, only think what you are told to think.
Black Liberal = good
Black Conservative = bad
Gary Franks, J. C. Watts, Allen West, Alan Keys, Condoleezza Rice, Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Michael S. Steele and Tim Scott are all Uncle Toms.
Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Kweisi Mfume, barack obama, Sheila Jackson Lee, Cynthia McKinney, Maxine Waters and Louis Farrakhan are all your idea of what a black person should be.

And barack obama is the articulate clean guy Democrats elected to assuage their post racial guilt.
obama is the left's token black. Cain is a Conservative candidate with a message that resonates with a great many people that just happens to be black.
Herman Cain would be a major Conservative voice even if he was white. If barack obama was white, he would be a bartender in Honolulu.

So Dems have "post racial guilt" with Obama, but Cain isn't white conservative post racial guilt?

How many bartenders are Harvard Law graduates?
I wouldn't call Cain's popularity post racial guilt, maybe a " Here's a black guy with some substance".

Really? Can you prove that? Did he graduate because he was black?

What substance does cain have other then being the black voice of white conservative bigotry? Well I guess that's enough.

Hard to prove a negative

However, winning several GOP primaries would prove that Conservatives have moved off their lily white base........I don't think that will happen

SO YOUR BACKING DOWN from the blanket system? I guess the conservatives that voted for Obama because he is half black is what. Proof you are off your rocker?

So Dems have "post racial guilt" with Obama, but Cain isn't white conservative post racial guilt?

How many bartenders are Harvard Law graduates?

What substance does cain have other then being the black voice of white conservative bigotry? Well I guess that's enough.

is barrack between a barrack and a hard place? he must be schizoid having a white mom and a black dad..does this state of affairs require therapy?

inquiring minds wanna know

is barrack between a barrack and a hard place? he must be schizoid having a white mom and a black dad..does this state of affairs require therapy?

Why would it? Is there something wrong with having a white mom and a black dad? I'm sure a great deal of you old racist white conservatives have grandkids with this same scenario.

Why would it? Is there something wrong with having a white mom and a black dad? I'm sure a great deal of you old racist white conservatives have grandkids with this same scenario.

well, you hate white people don't it just grab your azz that barrack had a white mom? is there therapy for that?

well, you hate white people don't it just grab your azz that barrack had a white mom? is there therapy for that?

Why? Obama is still considered black. I have a Jewish grandfather, yet my mom is still considered black.

Why? Obama is still considered black. I have a Jewish grandfather, yet my mom is still considered black.

oh really? I thought he was half black half white,, or so we've been told.. how did he get to be all black doyathink?

Forum List

Back