Zone1 "Whiteness" According to A White Man

My Black neighbor would be considered a Uncle Tom by his fellow Blacks.

He acts like a White guy.

He is a good man that takes care of his family.

He has a good job and never has been on welfare.

He votes Republican.

He is a member of the NRA.

He is not on drugs.

Never been to prison.

Hus son was never a street thug and graduated from West Point.

He has good Conservative values and so does his wife.

Not anymore. Now it is based on propaganda. This thread is propaganda.
Nah, this is the truth. White supremacy is not propaganda. You are an example of it.

It is easy for a man doing well that is white to be a self-hater or for calling every one of his race the worst names. It relieves his guilt if he has any or he pushes the agenda that has least resistance for his continued success or something in that direction. If white people well to do gave up their wealth for the cause and even their positions to live lives more to the peasant level, I would believe them. They do not. Talk is cheap however it is free on the globalist-controlled broadcasting stations.
He spoke truth.

Can You Please Shut Up About White Supremacy?
Not today. Reading Tim Wise and Baynard Woods

Hey, fellow white folks:

Are you ready to talk to other white people about race? Even and especially when it makes everyone including you uncomfortable? Because

(1) Racism exists.
(2) White people benefit from it.
(3) White people are hurt by it.
(4) We will never dismantle it without talking about it.

So, no I don’t think they should shut up.
How do white people benefit from the presence of blacks?

White racism will cease to exist when most blacks begin to perform and behave as well as most whites.

Nd here we see a conflicted Asian who has internalized racism that has accepted his subservience to whites. This man doesn't sound like he's guilty of anything.
East Asians have done very well in this country. Why can't blacks? I think it has much to do with the fact that the average Oriental has an IQ of 106, while the average Negro has an IQ if 85.

One fourth of Negroes have IQ's below 75. At that level they have difficulty performing unskilled, minimum wage jobs.

Whites have no reason to feel guilty about the fact that high percentages of blacks live in poverty and prison. The United States would be a better country without those people. Think of how much lower the crime rate would be. We would not be required to spend so much money supporting their illegitimate children on welfare.

East Asians have done very well in this country. Why can't blacks? I think it has much to do with the fact that the average Oriental has an IQ of 106, while the average Negro has an IQ if 85.

One fourth of Negroes have IQ's below 75. At that level they have difficulty performing unskilled, minimum wage jobs.

Whites have no reason to feel guilty about the fact that high percentages of blacks live in poverty and prison. The United States would be a better country without those people. Think of how much lower the crime rate would be. We would not be required to spend so much money supporting their illegitimate children on welfare.
“Oriental” describes a carpet. People from Asia are Asian

Note: throughout this piece, I have referred to white supremacy in terms of the Black/white dynamic. This is partly because of the nature of both books being written by white men from the South, where whiteness exists primarily in contrast to Blackness. Partly it is also a shorthand because I don’t like the term BIPOC and I don’t want to bother to spell out every group affected by whiteness. Believe me, I know, whiteness as a system of domination has been weaponized in many ways against many groups of people.

This includes Asians.
Racist.

So anybody white that recognizes the damage white racism has caused and works to fix it are dissed as guilt ridden. And you idiots don't understand why you're called racists.

“Oriental” describes a carpet. People from Asia are Asian

No sweety. The term "oriental" is an Eurocentric term which refers to anything pertaining to the Orient, which is generally anything east of Europe, particularly the far east, including the people there, so an oriental PERSON is a person from the Orient. In that context, Oriental and Asian are fairly synonymous, the main difference is that oriental is a relative term while asian is more absolute.

An oriental carpet is a carpet made in Asia or the Orient, or in that style.

Forum List

Back