Zone1 "Whiteness" According to A White Man

White supremacy has been replaced by whine supremacy.
True. White Libbies are Race traitors. Anyone WHITE who lets outright racists like Farrakhan ,Sharpton , Wright , and Bragg slide should get the Hell out of the country. Contrary to Lib belief ,it was the White Man who built America. FACT.

Can You Please Shut Up About White Supremacy?
Not today. Reading Tim Wise and Baynard Woods

There is a whole set of white authors and creators who are examining whiteness and white supremacy from the inside: Wise and Woods, Debby Irving, Robin D’Angelo, John Biewen, Tema Okun, Jim Grimsley, and more. These white authors are challenging white people to see that understanding how whiteness works is fundamental to dismantling white supremacy.

We, white people, can easily fall into the trap where we believe that racism is a Black problem and then we look to Black writers to fix it. We can be “allies” in their liberation struggle, but we can’t see how understanding and dismantling whiteness has anything to do with it.

This approach has gotten us nowhere.

We need to see how whiteness operates as a system of domination and also see how our own liberation is tied up with ending white supremacy.

Hey, fellow white folks:

Are you ready to talk to other white people about race? Even and especially when it makes everyone including you uncomfortable? Because

(1) Racism exists.
(2) White people benefit from it.
(3) White people are hurt by it.
(4) We will never dismantle it without talking about it.

So, no I don’t think they should shut up.

Before the usual suspects start, this is the person who wrote the article.

0*yOJ-0kWfxc1VwWRs

A white man. And if you have a problem with him, if you claim he is just pandering, or is on some liberal "white guilt" trip, then you need to examine yourselves. Because this white man is everything each of you have claimed to be. Non racist, colorblind, sees people as people, etc. So why is there opposition to whites like this from the right wing who proclaim daily and very vociferously how much you are non racist?

To many of these men have "theirs". They just seem to want to make it harder for their own to have "theirs" as it smooths out any guilt that has been foisted on us all from the elites. Guilt is never-ending and constant for many decades. At some point it must stop. And it does not seem to be happening.

The problem, IM2, is that you drive people away with your hostility.

When I mentioned I had a black girlfriend, you said I was getting some "black pussy."

Why should I bother with you?
Whoa wait?!? Aren't you the attorney who was telling the board about all of the reasons you hate Black people, that it's deserved, and that you wouldn't represent a Black person or something to that effect?

You're in southern California right? And now after all of that, you have a Black girlfriend? Or do I have you confused with someone else?

Oh one last thing I remember, aren't you married and were conflicted because you can't get divorced due to being Catholic and the conflict it was creating was ruining your life? Oh sorry, you're divorced but can't have a girlfriend because you'd be committing adultery according to the church, well hell, here's what you said. Does your "Black" girlfriend know how you feel about Black people, has she SEEN any of your posting?:

1681551984381.png

If black people want me to expend effort helping them they might start by asking nicely

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
The problem, IM2, is that you drive people away with your hostility.

When I mentioned I had a black girlfriend, you said I was getting some "black pussy."

Why should I bother with you?

He doesn't drive away anyone of any importance. Most people with open minds would try to understand where he's coming from.

We know you all prefer Black people who "know their place and stay in it". Well as far as we're concerned our place is anyplace we want to be and have earned the right to be. Of course there are white racists who don't believe we are capable of accomplishing the same things they have or even exceeding their accomplishments. That's why you'll are so big on burning shit down and locking folks up every time you see too much progress being made.

Did you forgot your nasty comments about the first Black female fighter pilot serving in the Navy?
U.S. Navy's first Black female fighter pilot will receive her wings

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
IM2, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.
Tell that to the white racists here you never say anything to. The OP is by a white man. Maybe you need to listen to him so you can get the proper perspective on things.

To many of these men have "theirs". They just seem to want to make it harder for their own to have "theirs" as it smooths out any guilt that has been foisted on us all from the elites. Guilt is never-ending and constant for many decades. At some point it must stop. And it does not seem to be happening.
You don't make sense.

You don't make sense.
It is easy for a man doing well that is white to be a self-hater or for calling every one of his race the worst names. It relieves his guilt if he has any or he pushes the agenda that has least resistance for his continued success or something in that direction. If white people well to do gave up their wealth for the cause and even their positions to live lives more to the peasant level, I would believe them. They do not. Talk is cheap however it is free on the globalist-controlled broadcasting stations.

There is a whole set of white authors and creators who are examining whiteness and white supremacy from the inside: Wise and Woods, Debby Irving, Robin D’Angelo, John Biewen, Tema Okun, Jim Grimsley, and more. These white authors are challenging white people to see that understanding how whiteness works is fundamental to dismantling white supremacy.

We, white people, can easily fall into the trap where we believe that racism is a Black problem and then we look to Black writers to fix it. We can be “allies” in their liberation struggle, but we can’t see how understanding and dismantling whiteness has anything to do with it.

We need to see how whiteness operates as a system of domination and also see how our own liberation is tied up with ending white supremacy.

Hey, fellow white folks:

Are you ready to talk to other white people about race? Even and especially when it makes everyone including you uncomfortable? Because

(1) Racism exists.

0*yOJ-0kWfxc1VwWRs

A white man. And if you have a problem with him, if you claim he is just pandering, or is on some liberal "white guilt" trip, then you need to examine yourselves. Because this white man is everything each of you have claimed to be. Non racist, colorblind, sees people as people, etc. So why is there opposition to whites like this from the right wing who proclaim daily and very vociferously how much you are non racist?

He's a token.

Hey, fellow white folks:

(1) Racism exists.

0*yOJ-0kWfxc1VwWRs

:laughing0301: :rofl::auiqs.jpg:

Hey, fellow white folks:

(1) Racism exists.

0*yOJ-0kWfxc1VwWRs

That’s ironic. You call blacks who agree with whites bad names. But it’s okay for whites to mistakenly think like you?

Forum List

Back