Economics 101

Minimum wage was implemented more than 75 years ago junior - had has been raised dozens of times ever since. The results are always the same.
Yes, so far, the results have been uniformly positive.
If the results have been "uniformly positive" then why do libtards insist that we need to keep raising the minimum wage?!? :lmao:

You continue to take ignorant to unprecedented levels.

If the results have been "uniformly positive" then why do libtards insist that we need to keep raising the minimum wage?!?

There is no such thing as a libtard. There is, however, such a thing aa a bat shit crazy con troll, like yourself.

If the results have been "uniformly positive" then why do libtards insist that we need to keep raising the minimum wage?!?
Did you ever here of inflation?
Did you assume that the cost of living has not changed over time?

You continue to take ignorant to unprecedented levels.
Did you ever wonder how anyone could be as ignorant as to ask the question above?
The Minimum Wage was $1.25 in the mid 1960's. Did you believe it should have stayed at that level for the rest of time?

Really, asking that question and suggesting anyone is more stupid than yourself simply proves how stupid you are.

Did you ever here of inflation? Did you assume that the cost of living has not changed over time?
Did you ever hear (here is a spot junior, hear is to listen) that kicking up the minimum wage constantly and to obscene levels (like $15 per hour) is the single biggest cause of inflation?

By the way junior - minimum wage when it was introduced in 1938 was $0.25 per hour. Adjusted for inflation - that equals $4.23 per hour today. So why isn't the minimum wage $4.23 per hour today? Oops.... How dumb do you look right now with your lame and uneducated excuses? Keep making shit up junior. You're only killing your own credibility (of which you have none left). Now - what country are you from?

Minimum wage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This should be a mandatory class for every liberal in America. There is not one thing here in the video that could even be remotely disputed. Not one.

Milton Friedman Part I: Economics 101

Ah yes, Milton Friedman, the students of whom aided Pinochet's rise to power, complete with all of his atrocities...
  • If we bought the myth of corporate globalization as a benign and bloodless process, Klein has more jolts in store.
  • The Canadian Klein is a columnist

You instantly lost all credibility right there with those two points alone.. You're believing a left-wing columnist (pushing propaganda) over an honest economist.

Only with right wingers with short attention spans. If you'd bothered to read past the 4th sentence, you would have realized she's not just a columnist, she's an author of several books. The one that was being reviewed is called "The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism". What particularly irritates me about your 2 sentence dismissal of Katherine Dunn's review of Klein's book is that you didn't actually address any of the points she made. Have -you- written any books on capitalism? If not, you might consider put a little more effort into reading a review from a well known author on a book she wrote on the subject.

Did you ever here of inflation? Did you assume that the cost of living has not changed over time? Look up the word COLA, and do your best to understand it.
Did you ever hear (here is a spot junior, hear is to listen) that kicking up the minimum wage constantly and to obscene levels (like $15 per hour) is the single biggest cause of inflation?
Yes. It is a con talking point. I here it from every con troll I run into. So, why are you worrying about the inflation rate??? Did you think it has been too high?? Please, tell me how stupid you are again.

Thanks for the spell check, me poor ignorant con troll. Nice to know you can perform a minimum wage job.

By the way junior - minimum wage when it was introduced in 1938 was $0.25 per hour. Adjusted for inflation - that equals $4.23 per hour today. So why isn't the minimum wage $4.23 per hour today? Simple me poor ignorant con troll. That was during the great republican depression. People did not like starving to death. And the vast majority of people in the world are not complete ass holes like you. Are you going to start paying me for your education, dipshit?
Oops.... How dumb do you look right now with your lame and uneducated excuses? Keep making shit up junior. You're only killing your own credibility (of which you have none left). Now - what country are you from?
You are delusional, me boy? Stupid, and delusional?

So, a con would listen to what he is told to believe and believe it, and suggest that all people should be happy with a minimum wage set at the same level as during the Great Republican Depression of 1929. Or $4.25. Because they think that workers should not be able to live. If they starve, that is fine. But the wealthy should only be happy if they can make at least a million, and preferably hundreds of millions, of dollars per year. And, there is no law against it, me boy. You can want anything you please. The problem you have is that the rest of the world, by a large majority, think you are an ass hole and will not go along with your small minded desires. See, here is the thing, you are completely irrelevant.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Did you ever here of inflation? Did you assume that the cost of living has not changed over time? Look up the word COLA, and do your best to understand it.
Yes. It is a con talking point. I here it from every con troll I run into. So, why are you worrying about the inflation rate??? Did you think it has been too high?? Please, tell me how stupid you are again.

Thanks for the spell check, me poor ignorant con troll. Nice to know you can perform a minimum wage job.
Folks....you just can't make this stuff up. This is the epitome of illiteracy when someone points out your grammar, you mockingly thank them in your response while making the exact same grammatical error again. :lmao:

It is now crystal clear why you can't grasp basic economics. You haven't even grasped the English language yet. Economics is far beyond your aptitude.

By the way junior - minimum wage when it was introduced in 1938 was $0.25 per hour. Adjusted for inflation - that equals $4.23 per hour today. So why isn't the minimum wage $4.23 per hour today?

Simple me poor ignorant con troll. That was during the great republican depression. People did not like starving to death.

Uh....what? You didn't answer the question. The minimum wage was $0.25 per hour. That was clearly deemed enough to survive off. So adjusting for inflation, the minimum wage today should be $4.23 per hour. Why are you crying like a little bitch for more?

Furthermore, not only was the Great Depression under the Dumbocrats, but 1938 was the second term of FDR. It was Dumbocrats that deemed $0.25 was more than enough.

I love when you get cornered by facts. You desperately spout bizarre, idiotic, and incoherent nonsense.

By the way junior - minimum wage when it was introduced in 1938 was $0.25 per hour. Adjusted for inflation - that equals $4.23 per hour today. So why isn't the minimum wage $4.23 per hour today?[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Simple me poor ignorant con troll. That was during the great republican depression. People did not like starving to death.

Uh....what? You didn't answer the question. Yes I did. You are simply too stupid to understand the answer. The minimum wage was $0.25 per hour. That was clearly deemed enough to survive off.
No, not really. People were near starvation level. You know so little about it because you are ignorant. What are you, me boy? A janitor, right. Imagine what you could be if you were not so ignorant. But to get past ignorance, you must actually try to learn. Which is beyond you.
Now, you were quite satisfied that people got all of .25 per hour. Because you are a con troll, and have been told to believe that. But the rest of us, who actually have the ability to think, felt that it was not enough. So, guys like you lost. Plain and simple.
COLA is what you need to understand. As I told you earlier. Apparently you did not bother to look it up, preferring instead to remain stupid, and ignorant. Which you have successfully done.

So adjusting for inflation, the minimum wage today should be $4.23 per hour. Yup, that is true. But it makes no difference. Because as actual thinking people, we decided it was not enough. And raised the minimum wage over your little efforts to stop it. Stomped you like the little cockroaches you are. So, did you have a point?
Why are you crying like a little bitch for more? I am certainly not crying. I am quite happy with the results. We the thinking people who care about the workers WON. You, the con trolls of the world, who could care less about the working poor, LOST. Funny part is that as a janitor, you got your wish and lost. Which makes you doubly stupid looser.

Furthermore, not only was the Great Depression under the Dumbocrats, but 1938 was the second term of FDR.
So, me boy, you are a typical con troll, mindlessly trying to blame democrats for the mess that Republicans made, prior to 1929, and did nothing at all about for over 4 years as the Unemployment Rate went from 3% to 25% under a continued Republican presidency and congress. The fools were too stupid to do anything to stop their huge mess, and simply watched until they handed it off to a democratic president, and asked him to fix it. Which he did. And then, as a typical con with no integrity, you actually try to blame dems for the mess caused by republicans. Tacky, me boy. You simply prove you have no class or integrity.
It was Dumbocrats that deemed $0.25 was more than enough. No, it was democrats who got the first minimum wage passed, over republicans who fought it all the way. Dems, like me, won then. Republicans, like you, lost. Simple as that. But democrats did not deem it enough. It was all they could get, over republican objections due to their intent to let the workers starve.

I love when you get cornered by facts. You desperately spout bizarre, idiotic, and incoherent nonsense.

T
hat would be your opinion, me boy. The opinion of a mere janitor. A low life who impresses no one. Read above, and you may note you have cornered no one. You see, janitors seldom do.

Last edited:
So, a con would listen to what he is told to believe and believe it, and suggest that all people should be happy with a minimum wage set at the same level as during the Great Republican Depression of 1929. Or $4.25. Because they think that workers should not be able to live. If they starve, that is fine. But the wealthy should only be happy if they can make at least a million, and preferably hundreds of millions, of dollars per year. And, there is no law against it, me boy. You can want anything you please. The problem you have is that the rest of the world, by a large majority, think you are an ass hole and will not go along with your small minded desires. See, here is the thing, you are completely irrelevant.
If it's not enough today why was it enough in 1938 (adjust of course) in the opinion of radical liberals like FDR? Oops....

I am certainly not crying. I am quite happy with the results. We the thinking people who care about the workers WON. You, the con trolls of the world, who could care less about the working poor, LOST. Funny part is that as a janitor, you got your wish and lost. Which makes you doubly stupid looser.
I care about the U.S. Constitution and liberty. Far more important than any person or any class of people.

But here's the thing stupid - if you "care" so much (as you claim over and over because you can't make a rational case for your ignorant and irrational positions) then why don't you pay the working poor more? Why don't you cover their expenses? Why don't you pay for their healthcare? Put your money where your (big) mouth is.

Oh wait....that's right....you haven't even mastered the English language yet or figured out how to use a website. No wonder you can't get a job above minimum wage.

That would be your opinion, me boy. The opinion of a mere janitor. A low life who impresses no one. Read above, and you may note you have cornered no one. You see, janitors seldom do.
Typical libtard....nothing but contempt and insults for the working class. You pretend to care about the minmum wage working man and then you have nothing but demeaning insults for the minimum wage working man. After all - the "mere" janitor is willing to work twice as hard in any given hour than your lazy and useless ass is willing to work in an entire decade.

Incidentally stupid - if I were a "mere" janitor and you were the big shot, why am I denouncing the minimum wage and why are you crying like a little bitch for it to be increased? Oops...

No, it was democrats who got the first minimum wage passed, over republicans who fought it all the way. Dems, like me, won then. Republicans, like you, lost. Simple as that. But democrats did not deem it enough. It was all they could get, over republican objections due to their intent to let the workers starve.
Bwahahahaha! You should stop making stuff up after I embarrass you with facts. Dumbocrats (like you - very dumb) got it passed and set the wage. They deemed it enough. Republican's were not able to stop it (they tried). So your own side of the aisle (back before you people became completely bat-shit crazy and went off the cliff of sanity) reconized that in today's dollar - $4.23 per hour is more than acceptable. After all - a 16 year old hired for their first job does not need to earn six-figures. Speaks volumes that you are so dumb, you need that explained to you. No wonder you can't grasp basic economics.

People were near starvation level.
And??? Employment is a voluntary agreement. If they felt they weren't making enough - they were free to go somewhere else (well - at least when idiotic Dumbocrat liberal policy is collapsing the economy). You cry like a little bitch over and over using emotional arguments like "people were near starvation" but you never explain what that has to do with the issue we are discussing. Maybe that's because you can't make a rational and coherent argument so you have to get off track and shed big crocodile tears.
Now, you were quite satisfied that people got all of .25 per hour. But the rest of us, who actually have the ability to think, felt that it was not enough.
Sooooooo....then why didn't you pay people more than minmum wage? You can start a business and pay people anything you want to pay them. So why don't you? Too selfish? Too lazy? Too incompetent? All of the above, uh?

The average household in "poverty" in America has air conditioning, tv with cable, and even a freaking game console.
And yet the Right says that the "War on Poverty" has failed!

True, the "War on "Poverty" has failed, massively.

The 1996 Welfare Reform Act was highly successful. Until 2009 when Lame Duck Barack Hussein Obama forced through his Stimulus bill which gutted the successful Reform Act.

The average household in "poverty" in America has air conditioning, tv with cable, and even a freaking game console.
And yet the Left declares that we need more money and benefits for those in "poverty"!!! Oops!!
Well the program is obviously working, so why wouldn't you try to help more people?

Sowell_zpsgo35ugsr.jpg

The 1996 Welfare Reform Act was highly successful. Until 2009 when Lame Duck Barack Hussein Obama forced through his Stimulus bill which gutted the successful Reform Act.
Obama gutted nothing. Just more Right-wing lies.

So, me boy, you are a typical con troll, mindlessly trying to blame democrats for the mess that Republicans made, prior to 1929, and did nothing at all about for over 4 years as the Unemployment Rate went from 3% to 25% under a continued Republican presidency and congress. The fools were too stupid to do anything to stop their huge mess, and simply watched until they handed it off to a democratic president, and asked him to fix it. Which he did. And then, as a typical con with no integrity, you actually try to blame dems for the mess caused by republicans.
Sorry cupcake....conservatives were in complete control during the 1920's and we had the "Roaring 20's". Liberals were in complete control during the 1930's and we got the "Great Depression". Those are the facts and they are indisputable.

Piss you off that you can't deny reality no matter how hard you try? Well get this - even hard core liberal UCLA acknowledged recently that FDR's ignorant and failed liberal economic policies prolonged the Great Depression (conservative economic policy would've had that shit turned around in six months).

FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

Misguided government policies prolonged Great Depression

Obama gutted nothing. Just more Right-wing lies.
Do you have to lie in every post? Can you try telling the truth just a few times now and again?

How Obama has gutted welfare reform

Obama Guts Welfare Reform

Obama's End Run on Welfare Reform, Part Two: Dismantling Workfare

http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-morris/238501-obama-kills-welfare-reform

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/288003-house-votes-to-block-obamas-welfare-work-waiver

Waiving Work Requirements for Welfare Recipients: One Year Later, Just another Law Ignored by the Obama Administration - Ways and Means

That would be your opinion, me boy. The opinion of a mere janitor. A low life who impresses no one. Read above, and you may note you have cornered no one. You see, janitors seldom do.
Typical libtard....nothing but contempt and insults for the working class. You pretend to care about the minmum Un, I do not know about the "minmum" wage. That would be your issue, and one we are not talking about. We have been talking about the minimum wage. Or are you just trying to prove you are incapable of rational thought again. wage working man and then you have nothing but demeaning insults for the minimum wage working man. After all - the "mere" janitor is willing to work twice as hard in any given hour than your lazy and useless ass is willing to work in an entire decade. No insults at all for the working man. But yes indeed, I do have insults for any one, like yourself, who has no expertise in a subject and can not take the time to prove his accusations by finding impartial proof and providing a link to that proof. It really takes no position in life to be rational. But you have made the choice to simply state con talking points, resting on your supposed great knowledge of the subject. Knowledge which does not exist.
You see, me boy, I simply state the truth. You are indeed a janitor, and you are indeed ignorant. If you were a corporate kingpin, it would make no difference. You would still be ignorant. I can tell you about working hard, as a self made person with my family and my self raised in working class conditions. And I do not consider myself an expert in anything. Unlike, you, no one tells me what to believe. And I always provide impartial proof for my positions. Always. Because I believe that those I discuss issues with deserve that I provide impartial reasoned responses. While you, me boy, simply blast away with your totally unfounded bat shit crazy conservative talking points.

Incidentally stupid - if I were a "mere" janitor and you were the big shot, why am I denouncing the minimum wage and why are you crying like a little bitch for it to be increased? Oops...
Incidentally, janitor, if you had a brain why would you be the person denouncing the raising of the minimum wage and crying like a baby about it being raised again. I am quite happy, me boy. Because I care about others besides myself, and I do not, like you, allow others to tell me what to believe. I spent years studying economics, while you spent days learning the talking points of the con. See the difference. Me and millions like me simply demand truth, and do not allow anyone to tell us what to believe. And as for working people and minimum wage, there are millions of pages of research and economic theory surrounding the subject. The insult, me boy, is any clown like yourself who simply waits to be told what to believe and spouts it as truth. Others try to spend their time finding the facts, while you simply do the bidding of the wealthy cons who tell you what to believe, what to say, and what to do. And it is indeed true that we have contempt for your lack of effort to find the truth, and the total contempt you have shown, and that you have, for the working class.
Fact is, I have no idea what you really are. I know what I am, which is a retired person who had nothing and worked hard to achieve what I could for my family. I pretend no absolute knowledge, but simply post what I can prove.
What matters about you, on the other hand, is your lack of interest in fact, your total inability to show true concern for the working man, and your total dedication to the wealthy cons who direct your beliefs and actions. It is what makes you a con troll.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back