Echo,Elvis,Bears fans,what were you thinking?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I said this many times leading up to the NFC championship game in that second long paragraph below, but none of you acknowledged it. I told you all many times as that paragraph below proves, that Jay Cutler would show his true colors in that game against the Packers because this time he would be facing a good defense.Manie-i think thats his name, was able to do what Cutler could not do the entire game after he came in the middle of the third quarter.move the ball down the field and score points.were you guys on drugs or drunk the entire weekend or what? picking them to even go to the superbowl with Jay Cutler let alone win it all?.:lol::lol: that sure gave me a lot of entertainment over the weekend .:lol:The only time a team made it to the superbowl without a good quarterback was the Ravens with Trent Dilfer and thats because they had one of the best defenses ever in history.The bears defense is good,but hardly great like that one was or the 1985 team.

I said this before and I'll say it again.you Bears fans are in for a very rude awakening.they'll be lucky if they keep this game close.

My thoughts exactly.The Bears get their asses kicked after facing a REAL opponent.

Your hysterical.The Bears winning the superbowl? you must still think your living in the year 1985.lol. Next week I will get out my towel for you to cry in when they get spanked by the packers. hate to break your heart but next week they are playing a REAL football team.Not one that lucked out and should have never been there in the first place but was with a losing record and that plays horrible on the road.Next week against the packers,Cutler shows his true colors. as far as the superbowl? I would like to say that the jets will repeat 1969 again and shock the world once again and win it all, but i dont think their offence can match up with the packers so i think you will see the packers and jets in the superbowl with the packers winning it all.

Last edited:
Oh and since the Packers/Bears game, I have changed my mind on the superbowl prediction.I said that I thought The Packers would win it all but thats because of Aaron Rodgers great performance in Atlanta.He was on fire in that game and nothing could stop him.Well he did not carry that great performance over into Chicago and he stunk up the joint after looking really good in the first two touchdown drives unable to score any points on offense after that.In the end,the defense had to win the game for them.

Like iamwhatiseem said so well below,GB played terribly in that game.The only reason they won that game is because again like he said,The Bears played worse. Each time Rodgers faced a GOOD defense in the playoffs,the Bears and The Eagles,he stunk up the joint and thats why the packers will lose the superbowl as well since they face another great defense.Thats as long as Troy Palumulo stays healthy and in the game.the steelers defense is much different when he is hurt.Oh and this time,The packers will also be facing a good quarterback.One of the very best top five in the league matter of fact.Cutler doesnt even rank in the top 10.

Hardly Echo.
GB played terribly, They are lucky the Bears played worse.
If Green Bay plays like this in the superbowl...they will lose.

Last edited:
Oh and since the Packers/Bears game, I have changed my mind on the superbowl prediction.I said that I thought The Packers would win it all but thats because of Aaron Rodgers great performance in Atlanta.He was on fire in that game and nothing could stop him.Well he did not carry that great performance over into Chicago and he stunk up the joint after looking really good in the first two touchdown drives unable to score any points on offense after that.In the end,the defense had to win the game for them.

Like iamwhatiseem said so well below,GB played terribly in that game.The only reason they won that game is because again like he said,The Bears played worse. Each time Rodgers faced a GOOD defense in the playoffs,the Bears and The Eagles,he stunk up the joint and thats why the packers will lose the superbowl as well since they face another great defense.Thats as long as Troy Palumulo stays healthy and in the game.the steelers defense is much different when he is hurt.Oh and this time,The packers will also be facing a good quarterback.One of the very best top five in the league matter of fact.Cutler doesnt even rank in the top 10.

Hardly Echo.

Same thing you were.

That doesnt make sense.Like I said,I picked the Packers to win because THEY unlike The Bears,have a quarterback.Like I just said,if it werent for Maine even,I think is his name ,this game would not have even been close since he was able to what Cutler could not do the entire game,move the ball down the field and score points.If not for that rookie sensation,the score would have been 21 nothing Packers.thats why I cant believe they could possibly pick The Bears to win the NFC championship game let alone the superbowl.:lol::lol:

I dont fault them for picking the packers to win the superbowl even though my pick is The Steelers because Rodgers is a good quarterback unlike Cutler.:lol: AGAIN,you cant get to the superbowl if you dont have a quarterback which the Bears dont with Cutler.:lol:With Maine,its a much different story,but nobody knew he would come into this game because of his lack of experience.Also like I just said,this time around unlike with Seattle,Cutler was facing a good defense and a team that did not play horrible on the road and did not have a losing season.a REAL football team.

Last edited:
That doesnt make sense.Like I said,I picked the Packers to win because THEY unlike The Bears,have a quarterback.Like I just said,if it werent for Maine even,I think is his name ,this game would not have even been close since he was able to what Cutler could not do the entire game,move the ball down the field and score points.If not for that rookie sensation,the score would have been 21 nothing Packers.thats why I cant believe they could possibly pick The Bears to win the NFC championship game let alone the superbowl.:lol::lol:

I dont fault them for picking the packers to win the superbowl even though my pick is The Steelers because Rodgers is a good quarterback unlike Cutler.:lol: AGAIN,you cant get to the superbowl if you dont have a quarterback which the Bears dont with Cutler.:lol:With Maine,its a much different story,but nobody knew he would come into this game because of his lack of experience.Also like I just said,this time around unlike with Seattle,Cutler was facing a good defense and a team that did not play horrible on the road and did not have a losing season.a REAL football team.

The QB's name is Hanie. And obviously, you don't know a damned thing about football, nor this situation.

The medical staff pulled Cutler. He didn't pull himself. I'd like to see you take the beating Cutler took all season, AND during that game, and keep talking this swill. And speaking from the POV of having a bad knee, do you REALLY thing YOU, are worth him fofeiting his career to crawl back on the field, EVEN IF it was his choice?

The fact is, you are wrong in your other thread. Hanie threw one interception that was run in for a touchdown, and the game-losing one. Two TDs then 2 interceptions - one for score and one ending the game is a wash, at best.

It takes a team to win. Where has Cutler's protection been all year.

Hardly Echo.
Rodgers stinking up the joint was because McCarthy was calling VERY bad plays and trying to run out the clock and let Capers seal the deal. He does this EVERY TIME he has a lead he thinks is insurmountable 10-14 points, and then lets the other team back in it.

He did it with the Giants in 2008 and lost. He did it at least 2 times this year and only in this last game did it NOT cost him. You can't do that with good teams. You have to hammer away and point the shit out of them or you will get burned by resting on your laurels as he is so prone to do. Drives me NUTS every time I see it and they just waste the clock instead of trying to score.

The QB's name is Hanie. And obviously, you don't know a damned thing about football, nor this situation.

The medical staff pulled Cutler. He didn't pull himself. I'd like to see you take the beating Cutler took all season, AND during that game, and keep talking this swill. And speaking from the POV of having a bad knee, do you REALLY thing YOU, are worth him fofeiting his career to crawl back on the field, EVEN IF it was his choice?

The fact is, you are wrong in your other thread. Hanie threw one interception that was run in for a touchdown, and the game-losing one. Two TDs then 2 interceptions - one for score and one ending the game is a wash, at best.

I fell on the ice 2 times last week and messed up my left MCL. I can walk just fine, but not fast, and can't use it to get up stairs at ALL.

I only now just understand how frustrating that injury is.

I fell on the ice 2 times last week and messed up my left MCL. I can walk just fine, but not fast, and can't use it to get up stairs at ALL.

I only now just understand how frustrating that injury is.

ACL here. I wear a brace anytime I am doing anything physical. I have no lateral support in my knee. But then, I had my ass out there fucking up my ACL rather than sitting on the sofa criticizing those of about which I know nothing like some here.

I said this many times leading up to the NFC championship game in that second long paragraph below, but none of you acknowledged it. I told you all many times as that paragraph below proves, that Jay Cutler would show his true colors in that game against the Packers because this time he would be facing a good defense.Manie-i think thats his name, was able to do what Cutler could not do the entire game after he came in the middle of the third quarter.move the ball down the field and score points.were you guys on drugs or drunk the entire weekend or what? picking them to even go to the superbowl with Jay Cutler let alone win it all?.:lol::lol: that sure gave me a lot of entertainment over the weekend .:lol:The only time a team made it to the superbowl without a good quarterback was the Ravens with Trent Dilfer and thats because they had one of the best defenses ever in history.The bears defense is good,but hardly great like that one was or the 1985 team.

I said this before and I'll say it again.you Bears fans are in for a very rude awakening.they'll be lucky if they keep this game close.

My thoughts exactly.The Bears get their asses kicked after facing a REAL opponent.

Your hysterical.The Bears winning the superbowl? you must still think your living in the year 1985.lol. Next week I will get out my towel for you to cry in when they get spanked by the packers. hate to break your heart but next week they are playing a REAL football team.Not one that lucked out and should have never been there in the first place but was with a losing record and that plays horrible on the road.Next week against the packers,Cutler shows his true colors. as far as the superbowl? I would like to say that the jets will repeat 1969 again and shock the world once again and win it all, but i dont think their offence can match up with the packers so i think you will see the packers and jets in the superbowl with the packers winning it all.

Where are your stars?

Hardly Echo.

see I never said that Cutler pulled himself i just said he was a lousy quarterback.:lol: I have never questioned his toughness so i dont know where why you bring up all that irrelvent stuff.I wasnt one of those persons that had a problem with him not finishing the game so I fail to see why you even bring that up in the first place,sheesh.Hanie making that kind of mistake is acceptable being a rookie and all,Cutler throwing what should have been an interception at the goal line against the seahawks is on his shoulders,not the offensive line.He was just lucky that defender dropped the ball.Curtler still makes the same boneheaded rookie mistakes that Hanie made in that game which is unacceptable.:lol:

Last edited:

Hardly Echo.
Rodgers stinking up the joint was because McCarthy was calling VERY bad plays and trying to run out the clock and let Capers seal the deal. He does this EVERY TIME he has a lead he thinks is insurmountable 10-14 points, and then lets the other team back in it.

He did it with the Giants in 2008 and lost. He did it at least 2 times this year and only in this last game did it NOT cost him. You can't do that with good teams. You have to hammer away and point the shit out of them or you will get burned by resting on your laurels as he is so prone to do. Drives me NUTS every time I see it and they just waste the clock instead of trying to score.

thats a good point.Yeah McCarthy was calling very bad plays no doubt.I was saying to myself -why are they calling running plays when Rodgers was on fire lighting up the joint early throwing the ball down the field?:cuckoo: thats why I now cant pick the packers to win the superbowl now.Im sure he will get conservative in that game as well and do the same thing.With The Steelers that will cost them especially since THEY have a quarterback,one of the top 5 best in the league.

Where are your stars?

as usual,when backed in a corner and you cant admit you were foolish,you come back with this kind of crap and dodge points.I thought at least in the sports section you would not evade a question.

Hardly Echo.

funny i thought i was in the sports section.I thought at least in the sports section you could get over old grudges and have a discussion instead of acting childish with me.Looks like I was wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back