The Bears finally have a good quarterback.

thanks a lot elvis kid,you open your mouth over your childish grudge you have with me from the conspiracy section,you bring the troll over here since you mentiopned that topic.

He needs more help from the O-line. That's where a great offense begins and ends.
Caleb Hanie a good quarterback who could do what Cutler couldn't? Hell, Cutler proved he could throw as many interceptions as touchdowns too.

exactly,they keep dodging the fact that Hanie was able to do what Cutlter could not do the entire game,score points and keep the chains moving.that is what I keep saying but keeps getting ignored is Hanie did what Cutler could not do the entire time he was in the game.The offensive line problems of the Bears did not stop Hanie from scoring touchdowns.:lol: Being a Chargers fan I got to watch Cutler many times when he was with the Broncos,when the chargers faced them twice a year and at other times as well and Cutler even when he has time and no pressure still is off target many times with his throws and still throws boneheaded interceptions.the same mistakes of a rookie.Your right about that alright,he sure did prove he can throw as many interceptions as touchdowns.:lol: like someone else said so well,Cut the cutler.He is another Rex Grossman bears fans,deal with it. I still cant cant over people like the kid mod thinking they would actually get to the superbowl,and then win it no less.:lol: I'll be laughing about that one for a long time.:lol:

oh and one more thing Bears fans,dont come back with the lame ass excuse that he was off target and with his throwns cause he was hurt because way before he got hurt and was healthy,he was off target as well.

Look, you're not going to win any awards for critical thinking. :eusa_shhh:

Your sycophancy for Hanie is based on less than two quarters of football. Keep it in perspective.

You're criticizing Cutler (legitimately) for throwing interceptions and make questionable decisions but aren't applying the same standard to Hanie--who ALSO threw interceptions in his two quarters--one of them a game-winning Pick 6 to a 300 pound DE.

Caleb Hanie a good quarterback who could do what Cutler couldn't? Hell, Cutler proved he could throw as many interceptions as touchdowns too.

exactly,they keep dodging the fact that Hanie was able to do what Cutlter could not do the entire game,score points and keep the chains moving.that is what I keep saying but keeps getting ignored is Hanie did what Cutler could not do the entire time he was in the game.The offensive line problems of the Bears did not stop Hanie from scoring touchdowns.:lol: Being a Chargers fan I got to watch Cutler many times when he was with the Broncos,when the chargers faced them twice a year and at other times as well and Cutler even when he has time and no pressure still is off target many times with his throws and still throws boneheaded interceptions.the same mistakes of a rookie.Your right about that alright,he sure did prove he can throw as many interceptions as touchdowns.:lol: like someone else said so well,Cut the cutler.He is another Rex Grossman bears fans,deal with it. I still cant cant over people like the kid mod thinking they would actually get to the superbowl,and then win it no less.:lol: I'll be laughing about that one for a long time.:lol:

oh and one more thing Bears fans,dont come back with the lame ass excuse that he was off target and with his throwns cause he was hurt because way before he got hurt and was healthy,he was off target as well.

Your sycophancy for Hanie is based on less than two quarters of football. Keep it in perspective.

You're criticizing Cutler (legitimately) for throwing interceptions and make questionable decisions but aren't applying the same standard to Hanie--who ALSO threw interceptions in his two quarters--one of them a game-winning Pick 6 to a 300 pound DE.

thanks for getting this thread back on topic.sure he threw an interception but as i said many times before,he is a rookie so thats forgiveable.Cutler STILL makes those same rookie mistakes and like that one poster said,he has proven he can throw as many interceptions as he does touchdowns in a season and for the umpteenth time,he got them two touchdowns,something cutler could not do.so who cares about that interception.i hope next year after they face a touch schedule and have a losing season,the following year they will realise they need to give hanie a chance.do bear fans really want to sit through another Rex Grossman?

Last edited:

One of Rimjob's extensive portfolio of problems is projection. I'm really not exaggerating when I say this; he's on public assistance and skim's free 'net from the local library. Doesn't make him a bad person; many good people do such a thing and I'm happy to be in the taxable income bracket that funds his meals and his internet privileges. I am happy because I know that he is the very small minority of those who use it to spew hate, ignorance and wholly unfounded opinions. The good people in and around Kansas are by and large using it to communicate honestly, learn and try to better their lot in life. So, again, I'm happy to fork over some of my income to help them.

However, the good people there realize that their lot in life is not the fault of someone else all the time. Rimjob doesn't learn that; insisting that the last good president we had was Kennedy...uh...okay. Not sure why he thinks that but that is a valid opinion as far as it goes. No, Rimjob blames all but himself for his having to skim free 'net, living where he lives and generally being regarded as a pariah by all who encounter him. Just read some of his posts.

Anyway, he's transferred his hatred of the status quo in his life to hatred of the status quo in all things. The Bears had one of their best seasons ever this past year; winning some tough games and making it to the NFC championship game. And he want to change the quarterback because....nobody really knows why but he wants to change for someone who had a mediocre 2 quarters of football.

Anyway, he's transferred his hatred of the status quo in his life to hatred of the status quo in all things. The Bears had one of their best seasons ever this past year; winning some tough games and making it to the NFC championship game. And he want to change the quarterback because....nobody really knows why but he wants to change for someone who had a mediocre 2 quarters of football.

Just remember, 3 of those victories came on bad officiating and pure flukeish luck.

Just remember, 3 of those victories came on bad officiating and pure flukeish luck.

well, they should have lost to the Lions twice.

Fair enough.

However if Cutler deserves no credit for them; does he deserve the blame for them? I don't think it can all be laid at the feet of the QB when luck comes into play; either for ill or for benefit.

Fair enough.

However if Cutler deserves no credit for them; does he deserve the blame for them? I don't think it can all be laid at the feet of the QB when luck comes into play; either for ill or for benefit.

What the fuck are you doing out of the conspiracy forum?

Fair enough.

Are you saying that Cutler wasn't paid off by the NFL to take a dive to return the Packers to the Super Bowl. It all sounds suspicious to me. Presto--this is now a Conspiracy forum!

Fair enough.

Are you saying that Cutler wasn't paid off by the NFL to take a dive to return the Packers to the Super Bowl. It all sounds suspicious to me. Presto--this is now a Conspiracy forum!

This is Jay Cutler we're talking about.

I'm more interested in knowing how many OTHER players around the league have been taking dives so that Jay Cutler could have the season he had.

This is Jay Cutler we're talking about.

I'm more interested in knowing how many OTHER players around the league have been taking dives so that Jay Cutler could have the season he had.

Favre vs Strahan.

Fair enough.

the troll has a pathetic obsession over me is why he is here.if it was someone elses user name that had made this thread recently,i guarantee you he wouldnt have come over here and posted cause like you said,thats the only place he posts at to do his trolling.

Last edited:
anyways since this is a topic about the bears and jay cutler,wonder how many more years bears fans are going to wait till they realise that Cutler is another Rex Grossman that cant win the big game.The Bears got to the superbowl a few years ago despite Grossman and his inconsistance,not because of Grossman.their defense carried them and they carried them this far as well.Grossman did not do anything to hurt them in the playoffs that year but once he got to the superbowl, he exposed his true colors against the colts and choked.after that,he was never the same and now is a backup quarterback.You Bear fans are just making horrible excuses for Cutler such as he had a bad offensive line.well Hanie played under that same bad offensive line but that did not stop him from throwing two touchdowns.lol. you all keep dodging that and the fact that Cutler was off many times from start to finish.Cutler is backup material just like Grossman deal with it.

anyways someone has a pathetic obsession with me and a sad life.thats proven in the fact that he came over to this section where he NEVER comes to post simply because he saw my thread.how pitiful.like Paulie said,whats he doing out of the conspiracy section when thats the only place he EVER posts at.obviously its because of his obsession over me.pitiful.

Last edited:
Bears finally have a good quarterback and the name is Hanie.:lol: right now,they have another Rex Grossman who started that game against the packers.:lol:

Forum List

Back