I told you donkey fans the REAL superbowl was the NFC game.Too bad you were in denial

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Richard Sherman even backs me up.When he was asked if he thought the Donkeys were the best team they faced in the playoffs he replied saying he did not think they were the best team they had faced in the playoffs saying correctly,the 49ers were the best team they faced in the playoffs and were a tougher team to beat and then concluded the truth that the REAL superbowl,was the NFC championship game.:D

I also noticed how the donkey fans who viewed this thread here below, knew i was right and they were grasping at straws in their prediction the donkeys would win and were living in denial. so knowing they could not counter my facts,they avoided the thread.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sport...ng-the-broncos-to-win-forget-these-facts.html

Last edited:
i see the donkey predictors are still too afraid to come on here and eat crow.hahahahahahahaaaa

I'm not a Donkey fan but I admit I was wrong. Your analysis of the teams was spot on.

Don't encourage him. He jumped ship in the playoffs. :lol:

Much of what 9/11 speculated proved true. That doesn't forgive his lack of backbone in abandoning the Seahawks just when it came down to crunch time.

I sincerely hope that 9/11 has learned his lesson and will never doubt the Hawks again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not a Donkey fan but I admit I was wrong. Your analysis of the teams was spot on.

so are you the ONLY brave soul to come on here who predicted the donkeys to win? if so,please tell me what on this earth were you thinking of back then?:lmao:

Much of what 9/11 speculated proved true. That doesn't forgive his lack of backbone in abandoning the Seahawks just when it came down to crunch time.

I sincerely hope that 9/11 has learned his lesson and will never doubt the Hawks again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh I have. I had good reason to doubt them though.the niners entered the playoffs playing well where the hawks entered into them not playing well.the majority of the time that isnt a good recipe to have if you want to go all the way and win it all.this was a rare exception.

oh I have. I had good reason to doubt them though.the niners entered the playoffs playing well where the hawks entered into them not playing well.the majority of the time that isnt a good recipe to have if you want to go all the way and win it all.this was a rare exception.

It's true the Hawks were tested in the NFC Championship game. BUT as true champions are they PROVE it in the clutch. Sherman's tip for an int was as great a defensive play as has ever been made in the most clutch of clutch plays in one of the games biggest game ever. If he hadn't run his mouth like an idiot he would have got a lot more HUGE media strokes. They would have been calling him the greatest shut down corner of all time...instead they were scared to talk to him... :lol:

It's true the Hawks were tested in the NFC Championship game. BUT as true champions are they PROVE it in the clutch. Sherman's tip for an int was as great a defensive play as has ever been made in the most clutch of clutch plays in one of the games biggest game ever. If he hadn't run his mouth like an idiot he would have got a lot more HUGE media strokes. They would have been calling him the greatest shut down corner of all time...instead they were scared to talk to him... :lol:

i cant believe people like rightwinger,even though you said from the very beginning of the year the seahawks would go to the superbowl and win it,that he STILL could not believe you that they would beat the donkeys.:cuckoo: at least "I" who also had my doubts about them,i at LEAST said way before the hawks niners game,that the winner of that game would win the superbowl,that they were the two best teams in the NFL.I at LEAST understood THAT much unlike most posters here.:cuckoo:

Yer kidding about your take on Richard Sherman running his mouth right?

Interviewers and pundits love it when they're involved in an interview with a celebrity, politician, athlete, etc that goes outside the boundary's and-----and the only problem Richard Sherman's agent is having is choosing which endorsements will best serve his and Sherman's short and long term interests.

Click here ☞ Richard Sherman's Postgame Rant Could Earn Him $5 Million In Endorsements | ThePostGame

Erin Andrews: "It's great stuff."​

Yer kidding about your take on Richard Sherman running his mouth right?

Interviewers and pundits love it when they're involved in an interview with a celebrity, politician, athlete, etc that goes outside the boundary's and-----and the only problem Richard Sherman's agent is having is choosing which endorsements will best serve his and Sherman's short and long term interests.

Click here ☞ Richard Sherman's Postgame Rant Could Earn Him $5 Million In Endorsements | ThePostGame

Erin Andrews: "It's great stuff."​

Ya know ...I was thinking the same and even posted a similar link to yours a few weeks back. BUT...

At least in this media market Sherman's mug has been spare in the last two months. I see Lynch selling Beacon Plumbing ..Wilson is all over the place..has at least two car sales gigs..American Insurance.. etc... Sherman ??? not so much.

Forum List

Back