Ebola Confirmed In Texas

I think we should get BODECEA some plane tickets to EBOLA LAND and tell her to get laid there...........funny stuff.
Now, now *pats hysterical posters on the back and hands a tissue* It"ll all be ok...it'll all be ok.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Travel restriction to infected zones are common sense of which people like you and your dear leader have none.
Common sense. Hmmmm...Common sense is not panicking before you even know what to panic about. :D

But, by all means, carry on with your little hissy fit.
Yes, do not panic, look what happened on 9/11 Benghazi, the white house did not panic and only four people got murdered, just one high ranking government official, our ambassador plus 3 folk nobody cared about.

So not panicking will get less people killed, just like 9/11 Benghazi
Nice.....:rofl: :rofl: Benghazi! Ebola! Benghazi! Ebola! BenghaziEbolalalalalalalala!

Well, the fact we exist and aren't running around like chickens with their heads cut off can be something else you can panic over. Enjoy.

No, you're running around burning down Korean businesses in Ferguson, while your Great Leader foments further rioting and racial hatred. I hate marxists to the core of my being. Give us another bon mot, airhead.

I think we should get BODECEA some plane tickets to EBOLA LAND and tell her to get laid there...........funny stuff.
Now, now *pats hysterical posters on the back and hands a tissue* It"ll all be ok...it'll all be ok.

Travel restriction to infected zones are common sense of which people like you and your dear leader have none.
Common sense. Hmmmm...Common sense is not panicking before you even know what to panic about. :D

By all means...........Keep bowing to the Idiot in Chief on this. I figured when the earlier threads about Ebola were going on that this was already done.

As it is common sense to do so....and I gave him and this administration far too much credit for thinking they would have at least had the common sense to do this.
Nice strawman you've got there. I never even brought up President Obama. But watch out....can straw contain the Ebola virus? Be afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard you had surgery. Are you doing well...........

It seems you were too close behind Obama and he suddenly stopped and you head got stuck up his ass.

aka the surgery to have it removed.

Feeling better.

We are not long from Obama being retroactively blamed for the Black Death. Keep that derangement coming, RWnuts.
Nobody is blaming Obumble for Ebola.

People DO seem to be blaming Obumble for not closing down bidirectional travel with those highly infected countries.

Does he not deserve some modicum of blame for not shutting down such travel, especially after a variety of people had brought this to his attention?

I'm so glad the gubmints are focused on things like outlawing plastic bags and requiring permits for little kids to run lemonade stands instead of controlling our borders.

Hopenchange!

What are the odds that the president claims he only learned about this when he saw the news today.

You see where president has only participated in less than 50% of the daily briefings?

Holy shit. What have the liberals unleashed on us with their stupidity?
If Obumble has truly participated in less than 50% of the daily briefings, and if that is a radical departure from the track records of previous Presidents (and I'm guessing that it is), then, it looks like the Rookie Senator from Illinois and former Community Organizer, was even less ready for Prime Time than most folks figured, at the time. This is not good, if true.
neither is that republican plagiarizing of THE SNL TAG LINE.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

I was focusing upon whether or not the POTUS has missed more than 50% of his daily briefings.
why am I not surprised.
the not ready for time line is right wing propaganda ...

Yes, do not panic, look what happened on 9/11 Benghazi, the white house did not panic and only four people got murdered, just one high ranking government official, our ambassador plus 3 folk nobody cared about.

they knew the job was dangerous when they took it.

What are the odds that the president claims he only learned about this when he saw the news today.

You see where president has only participated in less than 50% of the daily briefings?

If Obumble has truly participated in less than 50% of the daily briefings, and if that is a radical departure from the track records of previous Presidents (and I'm guessing that it is), then, it looks like the Rookie Senator from Illinois and former Community Organizer, was even less ready for Prime Time than most folks figured, at the time. This is not good, if true.

I was focusing upon whether or not the POTUS has missed more than 50% of his daily briefings.

According to the Government Accountability Institute, he has taken part in 42% of the daily briefings.

http://www.g-a-i.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/GAI-Report-PDB-Update-9.29.2014.pdf

Presidential Daily
Briefs: A Time-Based
Analysis

Executive Summary
In September 2014, the Government Accountability Institute updated an analysis
of how much time President Barack Obama has spent attending his Presidential Daily
Briefs (PDBs), as recorded on the White House official calendar and Politico’s
comprehensive calendar. The updated study covered the president’s first 2,079 days in
office, running from January 20, 2009 through September 29, 2014. Of those,
President Obama attended a total of 875 Presidential Daily Briefs for an overall 42.09%
attendance rate.
Additionally, GAI compared the attendance rate during the first term to the
attendance rate in the second term, thus far:
• First Term: President Obama was inaugurated on January 20, 2009 and
was re-elected in November 2012. Between January 20, 2009 and January
19, 2013, President Obama attended 620 PDBs over a possible 1,461 days
for a 42.43% attendance rate.
• Second Term: President Obama was inaugurated for his second term on
January 20, 2013. Between January 20, 2013 and September 29, 2014,
President Obama attended 255 PDBs over a possible 618 days for a
41.26% attendance rate.1

Read the rest that has the charts by year.

Either way, he did not stop flights from west Africa. Now, ebola is being unleashed on us, and there is no legitimate reason why this fucking president would not ban the flights.

Not only did he not stop the flights, he is sending 3000 of our troops into the hot zone of the disease. Highly contagious and no cure. Regardless of how those few people survived from the special treatment that will be kept from the masses.

Meanwhile the liberals yawn and still want to know where the rightwing hate party is.

We deserve what we get. That is for sure.

Nice.....:rofl: :rofl: Benghazi! Ebola! Benghazi! Ebola! BenghaziEbolalalalalalalala!
What difference does it make!!!!

Well, the fact we exist and aren't running around like chickens with their heads cut off can be something else you can panic over. Enjoy.

No, you're running around burning down Korean businesses in Ferguson, while your Great Leader foments further rioting and racial hatred. I hate marxists to the core of my being. Give us another bon mot, airhead.
now folks .... that's how you lie with great conviction!

they knew the job was dangerous when they took it.
You speak for the dead, please, dictate away.

why am I not surprised.
the not ready for time line is right wing propaganda ...
Whatever.

He didn't miss any of his daily briefings. You drank the rightwing piss, sucker.

Wonder if ebola in Texas will slow illegal immigration?

Cute AV kitten. I hope kitties don't get Ebola...or puppies. Now there's an adjunct we ought to check out. I wonder if animals, besides chimps (no marxists, that's not a reference to your Great Leader) can conract Ebola?

Doesn't seem to be the case so far. Influenza is always mutating, not sure if Ebola does or can. Sanitary conditions seem to play a big part in many diseases found in Africa.

I am wondering which thread has confirmed ebola being confirmed in the US in Texas. I see others about ebola, but none about the confirmed case in Texas.

I love how this is the major concern luddley.

There are no threads confirming Ebola in Texas, including this one. Are you going to apologize if it isn't Ebola or do the "run and hide" thing so popular with you right wing bomb throwers?
I am wondering which thread has confirmed ebola being confirmed in the US in Texas. I see others about ebola, but none about the confirmed case in Texas.

There are no threads confirming Ebola in Texas, including this one. Are you going to apologize if it isn't Ebola or do the "run and hide" thing so popular with you right wing bomb throwers?
Ebola in the USA Texas patient has deadly disease New York Post

Patient in Texas hospital tests positive for Ebola - WBTV 3 News Weather Sports and Traffic for Charlotte NC

Did you run away and hide?
HA!...I want to see your reaction when Ebola comes to your town....
Fear mongering at its finest.

Did you know that you cannot catch Ebola just from breathing the same air as someone who has it?

If you must live scared, do it out of My sight, m'kay?

Yes there was. My thread in current events with my post at 4:52 showed it was confirmed by the CDC.

Only days ago, WND reported the Obama administration’s unwillingness to ban air travel from the West African nations hit by the Ebola outbreak was leaving the United States vulnerable to the disease.

“Until it’s clear that the outbreak has stopped, no one from those three countries should be permitted to enter the U.S. and all visa issuance should be suspended,” contended Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Washington-based Center for Immigration Studies.

CDC officials called a news conference scheduled for 5:30 p.m. EST to release more details about their discovery.
The hospital released the following statement:

Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas has admitted a patient into strict isolation to be evaluated for potential Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) based on the patient’s symptoms and recent travel history. The hospital is following all Centers for Disease Control and Texas Department of Heath recommendations to ensure the safety of patients, hospital staff, volunteers, physicians and visitors. The CDC anticipates preliminary results tomorrow (Wednesday).”

Read more at Breaking Ebola confirmed inside U.S.

Well, it is here folks. What a wonderful president we have. What a wonderful president.
Why the hell don't we have a travel ban? Just more incompetence from the Obama administration.

Forum List

Back