Ebola Confirmed In Texas

Well, the fact we exist and aren't running around like chickens with their heads cut off can be something else you can panic over. Enjoy.

No, you're running around burning down Korean businesses in Ferguson, while your Great Leader foments further rioting and racial hatred. I hate marxists to the core of my being. Give us another bon mot, airhead.
What a lovely Strawman you've built there. It's not infected with Ebola, is it?

Only days ago, WND reported the Obama administration’s unwillingness to ban air travel from the West African nations hit by the Ebola outbreak was leaving the United States vulnerable to the disease.

“Until it’s clear that the outbreak has stopped, no one from those three countries should be permitted to enter the U.S. and all visa issuance should be suspended,” contended Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Washington-based Center for Immigration Studies.

CDC officials called a news conference scheduled for 5:30 p.m. EST to release more details about their discovery.
The hospital released the following statement:

Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas has admitted a patient into strict isolation to be evaluated for potential Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) based on the patient’s symptoms and recent travel history. The hospital is following all Centers for Disease Control and Texas Department of Heath recommendations to ensure the safety of patients, hospital staff, volunteers, physicians and visitors. The CDC anticipates preliminary results tomorrow (Wednesday).”

Read more at Breaking Ebola confirmed inside U.S.

Well, it is here folks. What a wonderful president we have. What a wonderful president.
Best president evah!....
NOT!

Now, now *pats hysterical posters on the back and hands a tissue* It"ll all be ok...it'll all be ok.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Travel restriction to infected zones are common sense of which people like you and your dear leader have none.
Common sense. Hmmmm...Common sense is not panicking before you even know what to panic about. :D

But, by all means, carry on with your little hissy fit.

By all means...........Keep bowing to the Idiot in Chief on this. I figured when the earlier threads about Ebola were going on that this was already done.

As it is common sense to do so....and I gave him and this administration far too much credit for thinking they would have at least had the common sense to do this.
Nice strawman you've got there. I never even brought up President Obama. But watch out....can straw contain the Ebola virus? Be afraid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard you had surgery. Are you doing well...........

It seems you were too close behind Obama and he suddenly stopped and you head got stuck up his ass.

aka the surgery to have it removed.

Feeling better.
Ah...another strawman....aren't you cute....

Wonder if ebola in Texas will slow illegal immigration?

Cute AV kitten. I hope kitties don't get Ebola...or puppies. Now there's an adjunct we ought to check out. I wonder if animals, besides chimps (no marxists, that's not a reference to your Great Leader) can conract Ebola?

Doesn't seem to be the case so far. Influenza is always mutating, not sure if Ebola does or can. Sanitary conditions seem to play a big part in many diseases found in Africa.
Then Texas is doomed.

I am wondering which thread has confirmed ebola being confirmed in the US in Texas. I see others about ebola, but none about the confirmed case in Texas.

I love how this is the major concern luddley.

There are no threads confirming Ebola in Texas, including this one. Are you going to apologize if it isn't Ebola or do the "run and hide" thing so popular with you right wing bomb throwers?
I am wondering which thread has confirmed ebola being confirmed in the US in Texas. I see others about ebola, but none about the confirmed case in Texas.

I love how this is the major concern luddley.

There are no threads confirming Ebola in Texas, including this one. Are you going to apologize if it isn't Ebola or do the "run and hide" thing so popular with you right wing bomb throwers?
Ebola in the USA Texas patient has deadly disease New York Post

Patient in Texas hospital tests positive for Ebola - WBTV 3 News Weather Sports and Traffic for Charlotte NC

Did you run away and hide?
HA!...I want to see your reaction when Ebola comes to your town....
Fear mongering at its finest.

Did you know that you cannot catch Ebola just from breathing the same air as someone who has it?

If you must live scared, do it out of My sight, m'kay?
If it is not airborne, Ask yourself why when transporting Ebola patients, CDC personnel don pressurized suits and self-contained breathing apparatus, or SBCA – a level of precaution well beyond the gloves, mask and hand-washing used by hospitals or emergency medical response teams. Is this just excessive caution?

The usual, natural mode of transmission requires direct contact, although there is evidence that airborne transmission can occur in some circumstances, as noted in a Pathogen Safety Data Sheet from the Public Health Agency of Canada
Ebola False alarm or poor man 8217 s atomic bomb

Only days ago, WND reported the Obama administration’s unwillingness to ban air travel from the West African nations hit by the Ebola outbreak was leaving the United States vulnerable to the disease.

“Until it’s clear that the outbreak has stopped, no one from those three countries should be permitted to enter the U.S. and all visa issuance should be suspended,” contended Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Washington-based Center for Immigration Studies.

CDC officials called a news conference scheduled for 5:30 p.m. EST to release more details about their discovery.

Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas has admitted a patient into strict isolation to be evaluated for potential Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) based on the patient’s symptoms and recent travel history. The hospital is following all Centers for Disease Control and Texas Department of Heath recommendations to ensure the safety of patients, hospital staff, volunteers, physicians and visitors. The CDC anticipates preliminary results tomorrow (Wednesday).”

Well, it is here folks. What a wonderful president we have. What a wonderful president.

So the wrath of God comes to America via Texas, familiarly known as God's Country.....""...and the Lord said: 'The Baptists and rednecks of the South shall be smote by my plague...'"

It's why I'm an atheist. Or else it's enough to make me a believer again.
Being an atheist will protect you from disease? Who'da thought that. Is it to late to sign up?

What are the odds that the president claims he only learned about this when he saw the news today.

You see where president has only participated in less than 50% of the daily briefings?

Holy shit. What have the liberals unleashed on us with their stupidity?
If Obumble has truly participated in less than 50% of the daily briefings, and if that is a radical departure from the track records of previous Presidents (and I'm guessing that it is), then, it looks like the Rookie Senator from Illinois and former Community Organizer, was even less ready for Prime Time than most folks figured, at the time. This is not good, if true.
neither is that republican plagiarizing of THE SNL TAG LINE.
I have no idea what you're talking about.

I was focusing upon whether or not the POTUS has missed more than 50% of his daily briefings.

He didn't miss any of his daily briefings. You drank the rightwing piss, sucker.
Good thing for me, that I said that that would be a bad thing, if true, eh? Instant antidote and breath-freshener. Sucker.

Now... are you challenging the presented data about attendance?

We knew this was coming. It was only a matter of time.

As of last year, 1 in every 8 persons living here were born outside the U.S.

Last edited:
It seems like a pretty straight forward and relatively easy policy decision.

In fact, I am having a hard time understanding WHY there are even a couple partisans here defending the POTUS on his stupidity for NOT imposing a travel BAN. We could all speculate on all sorts of conspiracy theories, or we could just put it down to plain old incompetence and stupidity, but what ever it is, there is no excuse on this one.

Perhaps the press exaggerates the risk Ebola is to the United States, and we will have to wait and see what comes of this news. Is there a travel ban in place yet? I am sure if a poll was taken, we know where the majority of American would fall on this issue. There ought to be one in place yesterday.

But a real question remains, so let's pose that hypothetical question. Someone can even construct a poll if they are curious, I'm to lazy and tired. If this disease were to reach epidemic proportions here in the US because the POTUS didn't impose a travel ban, and let's for the sake of this hypothesis say that 5000, 10,000 or hell, 50,000 people died? Is THAT an impeachable offense? I know that an impeachable offense can be gross negligence when dispatching the duties of the office of president when protecting the citizens of the Republic.

So would that be an impeachable offense?

And if Congress moved to impeach, just as the epidemic is getting under control. . . What if martial law were to be imposed? Under martial law, no impeachment hearings can be held, the business of congress is suspended, the highest authority IS the POTUS.

Is that a constitutional crisis?

Perhaps these things are best not worried about till they happen. Then again, maybe these questions are best confronted before they do?

Ok, these kits were handed out MONTHS ago to national guard units in all fifty states. Back in March or April?

It's only good for detecting airborne Ebola, which, as you know, doesn't officially exist yet.

But don't worry. The MSM is already floating article like this,

Ebola virus has mutated during course of outbreak
Ebola virus has mutated during course of outbreak - The Washington Post

And now we learn that they purposely let the virus into the nation?

Chris Matthews vs. Ezekiel Emanuel on Ebola: "Obama Said It Was Unlikely. It Has Happened. It's Here"

On MSNBC's Hardball tonight, host Chris Matthews tussled with Obamacare architect Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel over the how serious a threat Ebola is to Americans. Matthews and Emanuel also spar over President Obama saying it was "unlikely" that an Ebola case would strike the U.S.

"Obama said it was unlikely. It has happened. It's here," Matthews said.

Dr. Emanuel said there is some "fear mongering" going on here, but Matthews said he was just quoting the president and stating facts. Here's a bit of the argument that lasted nearly ten minutes:

CHRIS MATTHEWS: I'm just trying to follow the logic here. Everybody's being told, don't worry unless they have the infectious symptoms, you can see them, that you don't have to worry about catching them. Yet, this guy picked up the disease apparently from somebody who did not have the infectious symptoms.

DR. EZEKIEL EMANUEL: Again, don't hypothesize because we just don't know. We have no idea what he did or didn't do and how he got it. I'm sure that's going to be vital information to try to understand the transmission, but the idea that there's going to be a widespread outbreak here, I think is just, again, it's a bit of fear mongering. We have a single case. This is not a big, widespread --

MATTHEWS: Yeah, yeah, but I'm just going back to the president's statement, doctor, and that is that the president said it would be unlikely if we had a case in this country. Unlikely to even have one case. You want to see the tape again?

EMANUEL: He said there wouldn't be an Ebola outbreak.

MATTHEWS: No, and in the second part of his sentence he said in the unlikely case someone brings it here. In the unlikely case someone brings it here. Well, they've done it. We're living in the world of the unlikely already. That's all I'm saying. I'm not fear mongering. I'm stating the facts and I wonder if everybody else is.

###

EMANUEL: The reason we can be assured here that this isn't going to be a major outbreak is we have a CDC that can do very good contact tracing. We have a very good health system that takes universal precautions on all patients, with the gloves. And you're not regularly in contact with people's bodily fluids the way it is much more common in Liberia. I think those things distinguish it. And I don't think we should get into a panic because we were reassured it would never be in the United States.

MATTHEWS: No, the president said it was unlikely two weeks ago. Well, it's not the unlikely, it has happened. It's here.

Chris Matthews vs. Ezekiel Emanuel on Ebola Obama Said It Was Unlikely. It Has Happened. It s Here Video RealClearPolitics

So the wrath of God comes to America via Texas, familiarly known as God's Country.....It's why I'm an atheist. Or else it's enough to make me a believer again.

EBOLA doesn't give a shit if you are an alien........Sacrificing Chickens will not save you if you come into contact with it.

So you know about that old chicken chopping trick that we atheists use to ward off evil, huh?

Forum List

Back