Ebola Confirmed In Texas

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Only days ago, WND reported the Obama administration’s unwillingness to ban air travel from the West African nations hit by the Ebola outbreak was leaving the United States vulnerable to the disease.

“Until it’s clear that the outbreak has stopped, no one from those three countries should be permitted to enter the U.S. and all visa issuance should be suspended,” contended Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Washington-based Center for Immigration Studies.

CDC officials called a news conference scheduled for 5:30 p.m. EST to release more details about their discovery.
The hospital released the following statement:

Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas has admitted a patient into strict isolation to be evaluated for potential Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) based on the patient’s symptoms and recent travel history. The hospital is following all Centers for Disease Control and Texas Department of Heath recommendations to ensure the safety of patients, hospital staff, volunteers, physicians and visitors. The CDC anticipates preliminary results tomorrow (Wednesday).”

Read more at Breaking Ebola confirmed inside U.S.

Well, it is here folks. What a wonderful president we have. What a wonderful president.

4th thread.

How much do the mods get for doing the work the posters can't manage?

And no, President Obama did not cause this. Sheesh. That is just plain DUMB.

Ebola US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
REmember a week or two ago when one of the RWs posted that the POTUS was wrong to send US troops to ground zero because malaria kills more people ...

Ebola Is Deadly But Malaria Steals More Lives US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Once again, President Obama was right to take a proactive stance and the damn fool RWs were wrong.

OTOH, I agree that what we will see now is total, all out panic from the very same RWs.

Anyone with a functioning brain KNEW this was inevitable.
This could have been stopped if Obama had looked into it. NO , it is better to be politically correct and not risk offending anyone with a two way travel ban.
Just wait....Those people who were on that flight with this person start presenting with symptoms.

I am wondering which thread has confirmed ebola being confirmed in the US in Texas. I see others about ebola, but none about the confirmed case in Texas.

I love how this is the major concern luddley.

Anyone with a functioning brain KNEW this was inevitable.
This could have been stopped if Obama had looked into it. NO , it is better to be politically correct and not risk offending anyone with a two way travel ban.
Just wait....Those people who were on that flight with this person start presenting with symptoms.

The plan to force us on his disaster healthcare.

Are we one year away from martial law?

Well, instead of following the lead of England, who stopped flights from Liberia into England, the fucking president allowed the flights to just keep coming in.

Low and behold some person with the disease arrives here on a flight from Liberia.

Nothing comes close to the utter disaster this fucking president has been.

I am wondering which thread has confirmed ebola being confirmed in the US in Texas. I see others about ebola, but none about the confirmed case in Texas.

There are no threads confirming Ebola in Texas, including this one. Are you going to apologize if it isn't Ebola or do the "run and hide" thing so popular with you right wing bomb throwers?

There are no threads confirming Ebola in Texas, including this one. Are you going to apologize if it isn't Ebola or do the "run and hide" thing so popular with you right wing bomb throwers?
Someone reporting facts that are a result of an inept democrat president is a right wing bomb thrower? Looks more like you're just another left wing bomb thrower.

Someone reporting facts that are a result of an inept democrat president is a right wing bomb thrower? Looks more like you're just another left wing bomb thrower.

What facts? We have a post that claims something has been confirmed, when it hasn't. You like to ignore inconvenient truths, don't you?

Ebola in the USA Texas patient has deadly disease New York Post

Patient in Texas hospital tests positive for Ebola - WBTV 3 News Weather Sports and Traffic for Charlotte NC

What facts? We have a post that claims something has been confirmed, when it hasn't. You like to ignore inconvenient truths, don't you?
MORON...Read the links below.....
WAAAAAAH....it's not real!!!!!!

It is YOU who see facts as inconvenient.
Tell me, what is your agenda here?
Circling the wagons around the Obamessiah already?

Even our local democrat propaganda outlet, the Washington Post, reported on a confirmed case in Texas. Just about an hour ago. Get with it. Progress a little.

What are the odds that the president claims he only learned about this when he saw the news today.

You see where president has only participated in less than 50% of the daily briefings?

Holy shit. What have the liberals unleashed on us with their stupidity?

Watch that little coward in the White House try to deflect blame onto our armed forces personnel...who never should have gone to West Africa in the first place. But like I posted yesterday, since when has the left ever cared about preventable contagious disease?

I still lived in San Francisco as the AIDS epidemic was erupting. The CDC implored Bay-Area queers to use prophylactics. They and the SPLC screamed "racism" or "bigot" or whatever in fuck it is they scream when their self-indulgence is being threatened. Now one million African-American women are infected by the AIDS virus thanks to a handful of white San Francisco queers who had it well within their means to contain the disease.

The CDC just reported within the past two years that white queers carry STD's at a rate 13-15 times that of any other demographic. Go to the San Francisco Chronicle's www.sfgate.com web forum sometime. All the rage in the Bay-Area now is to "be dangerous", that is to say, don't use any type of prophylaxis that could prevent the spread of STD's. And these are the creeps who want to get their hands on little boys.

Ebola in the USA Texas patient has deadly disease New York Post

Patient in Texas hospital tests positive for Ebola - WBTV 3 News Weather Sports and Traffic for Charlotte NC

Did you run away and hide?

Forum List

Back