Ebola Confirmed In Texas

Everybody panic now!

countries like Kenya Ghana, Britain..........etc.........have already banned flights into the hot zone.
Germany wants their people out of the area for coming bans..........

You don't just let them come and go as you please there. It could spread Ebola Globally..............

Honestly it is just using common sense. which seems to lacking in government these days

I started a thread a while back on our troops going. I didn't research the travel to Liberia and others at the time because I figured that countries would have already done so including ours............I showed the patent from the CDC on that thread as they invented the test kits and were the first to isolate it. Other countries have banned travel to this region.

I assumed that ours had done the same as they are supposed to trying to contain it.

I read WHO and CDC articles at the time and the worst case scenario is if the EBOLA mutates, which is possible, and goes airborn then we and the world are in some deep shit.

Nothing, and I mean nothing will stop liberals from being politically correct morons.

Bullets will stop them. And I'm sure it's coming down to that in this country. This partisan hatred has been fomenting for a long time, ever since Waco I'd say. Something will spark it, probably sooner than later.
it smells like nazi scented paranoia in here.

Last edited:
I am wondering which thread has confirmed ebola being confirmed in the US in Texas. I see others about ebola, but none about the confirmed case in Texas.

I love how this is the major concern luddley.

There are no threads confirming Ebola in Texas, including this one. Are you going to apologize if it isn't Ebola or do the "run and hide" thing so popular with you right wing bomb throwers?
I am wondering which thread has confirmed ebola being confirmed in the US in Texas. I see others about ebola, but none about the confirmed case in Texas.

I love how this is the major concern luddley.

There are no threads confirming Ebola in Texas, including this one. Are you going to apologize if it isn't Ebola or do the "run and hide" thing so popular with you right wing bomb throwers?
Ebola in the USA Texas patient has deadly disease New York Post

Patient in Texas hospital tests positive for Ebola - WBTV 3 News Weather Sports and Traffic for Charlotte NC

Did you run away and hide?
HA!...I want to see your reaction when Ebola comes to your town....

Watch that little coward in the White House try to deflect blame onto our armed forces personnel...who never should have gone to West Africa in the first place. But like I posted yesterday, since when has the left ever cared about preventable contagious disease?

I still lived in San Francisco as the AIDS epidemic was erupting. The CDC implored Bay-Area queers to use prophylactics. They and the SPLC screamed "racism" or "bigot" or whatever in fuck it is they scream when their self-indulgence is being threatened. Now one million African-American women are infected by the AIDS virus thanks to a handful of white San Francisco queers who had it well within their means to contain the disease.

The CDC just reported within the past two years that white queers carry STD's at a rate 13-15 times that of any other demographic. Go to the San Francisco Chronicle's www.sfgate.com web forum sometime. All the rage in the Bay-Area now is to "be dangerous", that is to say, don't use any type of prophylaxis that could prevent the spread of STD's. And these are the creeps who want to get their hands on little boys.
It's quite possible that gays would spread ebola the same way.
It's all part of our evil gay agenda....bwahahahahahahahaha

Everybody panic now!

I just fucking hate liberals. I really do. I just, fucking hate them.
Well, the fact we exist and aren't running around like chickens with their heads cut off can be something else you can panic over. Enjoy.
Hey shithead....This virus cannot be contained. it is going to spread. And it is the fault of the US federal government, the CDC and this presidential administration.
There should have been a travel ban issued for all nations where Ebola is present. To and from.
But no....That would not be politically correct.
Now this wretched and deadly disease is HERE.

Everybody panic now!

I just fucking hate liberals. I really do. I just, fucking hate them.
Well, the fact we exist and aren't running around like chickens with their heads cut off can be something else you can panic over. Enjoy.

You confuse panic for being ticked that our Administration hasn't already restricted, aka banned flights to the effected areas. Other countries have already done so because they are taking precautions to limit the spread.

Why hasn't the INEPT ONE done so????????????

He might just do that now after a case is here. Not sure........but it should have already been done.
He's a REACTIVE POTUS, not PROACTIVE.

Seems a lot safer and cheaper to quarantine folks going through Eastern Africa for two weeks. I said that a month ago.

Only days ago, WND reported the Obama administration’s unwillingness to ban air travel from the West African nations hit by the Ebola outbreak was leaving the United States vulnerable to the disease.

“Until it’s clear that the outbreak has stopped, no one from those three countries should be permitted to enter the U.S. and all visa issuance should be suspended,” contended Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Washington-based Center for Immigration Studies.

CDC officials called a news conference scheduled for 5:30 p.m. EST to release more details about their discovery.
The hospital released the following statement:

Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas has admitted a patient into strict isolation to be evaluated for potential Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) based on the patient’s symptoms and recent travel history. The hospital is following all Centers for Disease Control and Texas Department of Heath recommendations to ensure the safety of patients, hospital staff, volunteers, physicians and visitors. The CDC anticipates preliminary results tomorrow (Wednesday).”

Read more at Breaking Ebola confirmed inside U.S.

Well, it is here folks. What a wonderful president we have. What a wonderful president.

Let's simply ban all travel in and out of Texas. Problem solved.

The idiot in chief has sent 3000 or our military right into this shit. What is going to say when some get infected..........

They didn't restrict travel to the hot zones. The CDC has a patent on Ebola and the test kits............Idiots in Charge and now the Liberal Brigade will rush to his rescue on this one.

Why haven't we already imposed travel restriction from the hot zones........................
Well, I guess it's time to restrict travel to and from Texas.
Fine...Don't go. They don't want you. You're not allowed there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back