Dallas County Health Officials: Cdc Sending Ebola Response Team

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...ls-threat-of-ebola-outbreak-minimal.eceSounds like it may be a positive, let's hope not.

Dallas County health officials on Tuesday told county commissioners that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is dispatching a team to Dallas in case a patient at a local hospital tests positive for Ebola.

The report was delivered after Health and Human Services officials cut short a presentation on the threat of an Ebola outbreak for a conference call with the CDC. Officials said the CDC team would lead the response if test results, expected today, come back positive for the patient at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas.

There is now supposed to be a news conference at 5:30, now with the cdc, there.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notified the media at 3:32 p.m. Tuesday that Dallas has the first diagnosed Ebola case in the nation.

The federal agency scheduled a media briefing at 5:30 p.m. from its headquarters in Atlanta. Dallas County officials are expected to participate.
From link above

What's worrisome is that ebola has spread very quickly in areas that are familiar with it and among medical professionals who know and use the strictest protection. Our domestic medical structure has no experience.

This isn't going to go well.

What's worrisome is that ebola has spread very quickly in areas that are familiar with it and among medical professionals who know and use the strictest protection. Our domestic medical structure has no experience.

This isn't going to go well.

at least here they have had luck treating those that came here with it. Unfortunately, I understand this hospital is not set up like the other centers were, and the exposure those have already had upon his arrival at the hospital, may present a problem.

It's here.
I just read that the immigrant population in this country right now is over 41 million people. That is about 1 in every 8 people not born here. With stats like that, you knew it was only a matter of time.

I really think that we need to watch African immigrants for a myriad of reasons.

1. Heroin drug trafficking.
2. Ebola is only one viral disease that is there.
3. Muslim extremists

I mean, really. We give 500 million dollars in aid to each country at the least - and then we open our borders. Why not allow those that are from Africa that are REALLY refugees: political and religious.

We should not allow travel to Liberia and West Africa. If you know that they dont have it under control, dont send our people back and forth over there, unless they are our military. This president is such a jack ass. And the CDC isnt that bright either.

If any of the projections are true - then why would you keep allowing travels, if you think that Liberia would be expected to have 1 million people infected, why not suspend air travel?

Lets the hope the moron in chief keeps bringing flights in from west Africa.

That way he can make people get on his healthcare, and declare martial law.

I just cannot believe what we have in the white house. Like a knife being sunk into our backs slowly.

Obama was told about allowing flights in from West Africa could infect the population. He continued to allow flights in while Britain banned them. This is about a desire to infect people and scare the masses who are not insured to rush and sign up for Obamacare forcing the media to ignore the ISIS problem and domestic Muslim problems we have.

Last edited:
Lets the hope the moron in chief keeps bringing flights in from west Africa.

That way he can make people get on his healthcare, and declare martial law.

I just cannot believe what we have in the white house. Like a knife being sunk into our backs slowly.

We knew things were changing in this country, I have a feeling though few of us realized the swiftness that was upon us.

And yet flights still are not banned from that region.

Run and get your obamacare. I am wondering if obamacare covers ebola.

I do not think so.

Forum List

Back