Eating placenta after birth borders on cannibalism says top gynaecologist

The link in the OP seems to imply that eating the placenta has been made popular by Kim Kardashian and Coleen Rooney. I don't know who Coleen Rooney is!

you seem to be thinking of the amniotic sac, although it wouldn't have shit in it because the fetus does not eat and digest food yet.

I suppose not the "traditional" shit adults make, but they have "shit" made of like snot, bile, and other "gross" stuff.

Anyway, this ain't my department clearly; you're right though I do wonder if those two bits come out separate (so you can nomz just the placenta) or is the amniotic sac like a balloon and it pops and drains away? Funny, I've had two kids and had zero interest in researching afterbirth "waste" until now lol
It is the amniotic sac that pops and drains away.
I'm no expert, but I did get an A in biology class many years ago.
Thanks for the info. I'm sticking with my initial reaction non-the-less: :puke:

Years ago, I saw a cat give birth to kittens. The mother licked the kittens clean and ate the afterbirth. It was can of gross, but still cool to watch.

I'm trying to see this as similar to swallowing after a BJ, but it's just /not/ working for me lol

OMG not you too lmfao. too funny.

I suppose not the "traditional" shit adults make, but they have "shit" made of like snot, bile, and other "gross" stuff.

Anyway, this ain't my department clearly; you're right though I do wonder if those two bits come out separate (so you can nomz just the placenta) or is the amniotic sac like a balloon and it pops and drains away? Funny, I've had two kids and had zero interest in researching afterbirth "waste" until now lol
It is the amniotic sac that pops and drains away.
I'm no expert, but I did get an A in biology class many years ago.
Thanks for the info. I'm sticking with my initial reaction non-the-less: :puke:

Years ago, I saw a cat give birth to kittens. The mother licked the kittens clean and ate the afterbirth. It was can of gross, but still cool to watch.

I'm trying to see this as similar to swallowing after a BJ, but it's just /not/ working for me lol

OMG not you too lmfao. too funny.

LOL

Well the only other think I could really think of was eating puke... I know dog's do that, cat's too I think, but I can't say I've ever even heard of a human doing it.

The link in the OP seems to imply that eating the placenta has been made popular by Kim Kardashian and Coleen Rooney. I don't know who Coleen Rooney is!

Those Hollywood fks are sick dude i'm telling you these elite crowds those who are all encompassed in the WEISTEIN are cult fuckers. They worship satanic anything. Just look at Madonna back in the days a lot of her staged shit was worshipping Santan.

upload_2017-10-17_8-16-50.png

Kim Kardashian Reveals Plans to Eat Her Placenta

Theres literally no point in eating them.

Vitamin benefits are achieved over a sustained diet, not one meal.

Its ritualistic, and gross.

Forum List

Back