Eating placenta after birth borders on cannibalism says top gynaecologist

o_O I've never heard of this before and didn't know it was a "thing" - though I'm not surprised to find it coming out of Hollywood.

Anyway, uhm so that sack they're eating is full of almost 9 months worth of fetus piss and shit... Call me "wasteful" if you want, but I would hope that as a higher species we can find better places to champion "recycling"... :puke:

o_O I've never heard of this before and didn't know it was a "thing" - though I'm not surprised to find it coming out of Hollywood.

Anyway, uhm so that sack they're eating is full of almost 9 months worth of fetus piss and shit... Call me "wasteful" if you want, but I would hope that as a higher species we can find better places to champion "recycling"... :puke:
you seem to be thinking of the amniotic sac, although it wouldn't have shit in it because the fetus does not eat and digest food yet.

Degrade humanity....these filth mongers use animal "homosexuality" as justification for human faggotry....well, animals also cannibalize each other...so they'll try to normalize cannibalism eventually. They like thinking like the lower beasts.
Youre offensively closed minded.

you seem to be thinking of the amniotic sac, although it wouldn't have shit in it because the fetus does not eat and digest food yet.

I suppose not the "traditional" shit adults make, but they have "shit" made of like snot, bile, and other "gross" stuff.

Anyway, this ain't my department clearly; you're right though I do wonder if those two bits come out separate (so you can nomz just the placenta) or is the amniotic sac like a balloon and it pops and drains away? Funny, I've had two kids and had zero interest in researching afterbirth "waste" until now lol

Degrade humanity....these filth mongers use animal "homosexuality" as justification for human faggotry....well, animals also cannibalize each other...so they'll try to normalize cannibalism eventually. They like thinking like the lower beasts.
Aren't you special....did you think that up all by yourself, kiddo?

I suppose not the "traditional" shit adults make, but they have "shit" made of like snot, bile, and other "gross" stuff.

Anyway, this ain't my department clearly; you're right though I do wonder if those two bits come out separate (so you can nomz just the placenta) or is the amniotic sac like a balloon and it pops and drains away? Funny, I've had two kids and had zero interest in researching afterbirth "waste" until now lol
It is the amniotic sac that pops and drains away.
I'm no expert, but I did get an A in biology class many years ago.

Thanks for the info. I'm sticking with my initial reaction non-the-less: :puke:

You seem so calm.
I am calm.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
You seem so calm.
I am calm.
You use a lot of un-calm seeming adjectives in this thread...so I was worried but I guess youll be fine.

You seem so calm.
I am calm.
You use a lot of un-calm seeming adjectives in this thread...so I was worried but I guess youll be fine.
I just don't use kind words for things and people I don't like. Has nothing to do with my emotional state when I am saying it.

Eating placenta after birth 'borders on cannibalism', says top gynaecologist
It’s a stomach-churning trend which is justified by its purported health benefits.

But a leading gynaecologist says that eating placenta provides no obvious health boost – and the practice borders on cannibalism.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well they did use to bite it off back in the old days , but eating it I dunno.

I don't know who's worse, the idiot gynecologist or the person willing to eat that stuff.

Years ago, I saw a cat give birth to kittens. The mother licked the kittens clean and ate the afterbirth. It was can of gross, but still cool to watch.

You seem so calm.
I am calm.
I just don't use kind words for things and people I don't like. Has nothing to do with my emotional state when I am saying it.
I understand that. Actually, people do read too much into attitudes over a text only platform.

I can say twat quite calmly.

Eating the placenta is only level one liberal cannibalism. Level two is eating the flesh of newborns keeps you young.

Years ago, I saw a cat give birth to kittens. The mother licked the kittens clean and ate the afterbirth. It was can of gross, but still cool to watch.

I'm trying to see this as similar to swallowing after a BJ, but it's just /not/ working for me lol

I remember one nurse asking me if I wanted to bring it home to plant a tree in.

I was like... WTF? Fuck that, I'll use potting soil you crazy bitch.

lmfao, the shit you said is cracking me the hell up this a.m. just hysterical.

Forum List

Back