Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

how does it corrupt people? what part of them is corrupted? and how does a corrupted person then pass on that corruption to the rest of society? Can you be corrupted for living to close to the gays? Do you catch the gay virus?

I really wish that you people would pay attention.
DECEIT is corruption. If you are deceptive to yourself, to society, to your intended victim's family, that is corruption. If you are DECEPTIVE in one area of your life, chances are, that you find no problem with being deceptive in other parts of your life. Once that is established, then it is okay to covet....., etc, etc, etc.
Now that you have a "partnership" of deceptive people, they encourage other people to act in a similar manner, next thing you know, there is a "community" of deceptive people. Within that partnership or community those people take advantage of "outsiders" (they set them up to loose money, they blackmail them, they steal from them). Now the next community becomes vindictive or wants revenge. They circle grows, society weakens.
Is it possible to limit the deception? That is a question for the deceivers. The Biblical prophets condemn those that deceive. Maybe, we should pay attention to something that is basic to the foundations of society and discourage deceit as well.

I really wish you would leave non-christian gays alone. You are unbelievable in your prejudice. Move to your own planet where no gays live.

Sad.

Homophobes make all Christians look bad. Thank God some of you are actually tolerant and kind.

Last edited:
how does it corrupt people? what part of them is corrupted? and how does a corrupted person then pass on that corruption to the rest of society? Can you be corrupted for living to close to the gays? Do you catch the gay virus?

DECEIT is corruption. If you are deceptive to yourself, to society, to your intended victim's family, that is corruption. If you are DECEPTIVE in one area of your life, chances are, that you find no problem with being deceptive in other parts of your life. Once that is established, then it is okay to covet....., etc, etc, etc.
Now that you have a "partnership" of deceptive people, they encourage other people to act in a similar manner, next thing you know, there is a "community" of deceptive people. Within that partnership or community those people take advantage of "outsiders" (they set them up to loose money, they blackmail them, they steal from them). Now the next community becomes vindictive or wants revenge. They circle grows, society weakens.
Is it possible to limit the deception? That is a question for the deceivers. The Biblical prophets condemn those that deceive. Maybe, we should pay attention to something that is basic to the foundations of society and discourage deceit as well.

I really wish you would leave non-christian gays alone. You are unbelievable in your prejudice. Move to your own planet where no gays live.

Sad.

Homophobes make all Christians look bad. Thank God some of you are actually tolerant and kind.

Oh, please quote me on being "intolerant" and "unkind".

Sorry bout that,

so you're saying you can sense the gays because you're closer to God? That's interesting that you feel that it is your religion that gives you the innate ability to SENSE a gay man. Be honest now: do you sense gays with your penis?

Apparently, because Crap Whore Sow is so close to God that he can figure out who is gay and who isn't, means he has really good gaydar.

Apparently, God approves of gays, otherwise, someone so close to God wouldn't be able to sense them so well.

1. My *Gay-Dar* went off again.
2. No GOD will punish *ALL* gays.
3. You gay enablers too.
4. Watch out is my advice.
5. Corrupted bastards.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sad.

1. If possible, can I go to some other planet where there are no gays too?:confused:
2. It would make me *happy*.:eusa_angel:
3. I'm a homophobe and a Christian, hows that make you look?:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

so you're saying you can sense the gays because you're closer to God? That's interesting that you feel that it is your religion that gives you the innate ability to SENSE a gay man. Be honest now: do you sense gays with your penis?

Apparently, because Crap Whore Sow is so close to God that he can figure out who is gay and who isn't, means he has really good gaydar.

Apparently, God approves of gays, otherwise, someone so close to God wouldn't be able to sense them so well.

3. You gay enablers too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

WTF is a "gay enabler".
Splain that one Moe.

Sorry bout that,

Sad.

1. If possible, can I go to some other planet where there are no gays too?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You sure are nothing like JC. He would love gay people.

1. You are a sinful person.
2. And your sin is not hidden.
3. Vile and evil you are.:evil:
4. Thats your problem, you deal with it.:eusa_hand:
5. And you pretend to be in the medical field, God help those whoever they are of which you have anything to do with.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Seriously I'm interested. You said you could sense sin. What part of you tingles when you are close to a gay person? Describe this extra sense of yours. I'm quite interested.

And I really wish you'd answer the question: what is being CORRUPTED? OK let's look at a computer. If I take a magnet near my hard drive, I can say I'm corrupting the computer. Specifically, the thing that is being corrupted is the data storage on the hard drive. I can not only specifically point to the corrupting force, but also what exactly is being corrupted. So let's go back to your silliness. You are constantly pointing at the alleged corrupting force, but you seem completely incapable of saying what is specifically being corrupted. Well? What is it?

So you think gay people encourage other people to turn gay, and then the gay community sets up outsiders to be blackmailed and robbed? :lol::lol::lol:

I love nutjobs. Crazy always makes my case for me.

WTF is a "gay enabler".
Splain that one Moe.
Apparently it's someone who encourages others to turn gay, then blackmails them. Or maybe it's someone who buys alcohol for underage gay teens? I lose track of the meaning of all these made up terms.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. You gay enablers too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

WTF is a "gay enabler".
Splain that one Moe.

1. No problem Curly, a *Gay-Enabler* is a person who defends gays and makes room for them in society making claims being gay is normal.
2. Gaybiker, made my *Gaydar* like *Radar* go off when he entered this thread.:lol:
3. Gays are in the world, and man can't change it, but gays should be in the closet, not be promoted by non-gays.
4. There is nothing good about being gay-homo, they are a dead tree, with nothing to offer, and never shall have anything to offer mankind/womenkind....period.
5. A freak of nature, how does a dead tree grow?
6. This question many should want me to answer, but few have the nads to ask.:eusa_pray:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You need to quote chapter and verse for every biblical assertion.

Also, you will note in Acts that the rules of Kashrut don't apply to Christians.

Tell that to the homophobes, that is who this thread is targeting.

shucks I will go get the chapter and verse, back in a bit.

"Targeting" Homophobes?

That sounds like a violent threat against anyone who won't invite a guy in drag over to his home to eat catfish with his children.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. The problem with sin, you don't always sense it.
2. And the further away from GOD you are, the less you sense it.
3. When Homos sin with their lewd actions, they sin against mankind, and GOD, its a shame, when homo enablers stand up for this obvious sin, they themselves become a partaker in their sins.
4. Kinda like when a pedophile uses children in an evil and sinful way, and then other people who watch what he did on the internet, the man watching on the internet isn't actually doing the acts, but he is enjoying it just as much, so yes, like he is corrupted, for watching the video, just like when people who are not homos defend homos, they too are just as corrupted as the homos.
5. If you watch videos of children being abused by a pedophile on the internet or anywhere else, you can go to jail for it, seems this should apply to the Homo defenders as well.:evil:
6. Then I think another example of sin being used to corrupt others, is how children get shot up with too many vaccines, at too young of an age, this corrupts the children, and also corrupts those who instigate this sin, they both are being corrupted, one is innocent, the other has no excuse, both suffer in the end, and sin is multiplied, and more shame is discovered.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Lets get this straight, some evil souls want to twist what I said here, I will further drive in the nail on this.
2. Those people who know not GOD, do not sense what sin is, they have no conscience of sin, and they are corrupted, and corrupt others with their lies, in the matter homos, they spread lies, and corrupt the minds of the weak, and at times teachers of the Gospels, seeing some Churches have succumbed to these lies, even allowing homos to be their Priests in their congregations, this should not be, and these churches should be shunned out of the faith, and their tax free exemptions should be taken away too, they are nothing but a cult as far as I can see.
3. So those without GOD, tend to think being a homo is fine, its okay, they know not what they are of, and who they are promoting, which is satan, the father of all lies, even if you are not a homo, and you still promote homos, you shall be judged over that.:eusa_hand:
4. How can this be you might ask?:eek:
5. Because the sin you promote, does cling to you, and can not be washed off.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sad.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. What makes you think Jesus is a *Gay-Enabler*?
2. Jesus doesn't condone being homo.:eusa_hand:
3. A homo would like to poke everyone in the butt, you think Jesus would like to be poked in the butt, and poke you into the butt?:doubt: If your answer is yes, you're sicker than I thought.....
4. "Do unto to others as you would have done to you". With a homo mindset, we all know this is just plain wrong, its corruption, and leads to nothing butt evil.:doubt:
5. This is corruption, you can't fish with that bait, won't work.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. A homo would like to poke everyone in the butt, you think Jesus would like to be poked in the butt, and poke you into the butt?:doubt: If your answer is yes, you're sicker than I thought.....
4. "Do unto to others as you would have done to you". With a homo mindset, we all know this is just plain wrong, its corruption, and leads to nothing butt evil.:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yo........Sir Flamer of TexASS, can you provide a specific Bible verse where Yeshua condemns homosexuality?

I'm betting you can't.

1. Lets get this straight, some evil souls want to twist what I said here, I will further drive in the nail on this.
2. Those people who know not GOD, do not sense what sin is, they have no conscience of sin, and they are corrupted, and corrupt others with their lies, in the matter homos, they spread lies, and corrupt the minds of the weak, and at times teachers of the Gospels, seeing some Churches have succumbed to these lies, even allowing homos to be their Priests in their congregations, this should not be, and these churches should be shunned out of the faith, and their tax free exemptions should be taken away too, they are nothing but a cult as far as I can see.
3. So those without GOD, tend to think being a homo is fine, its okay, they know not what they are of, and who they are promoting, which is satan, the father of all lies, even if you are not a homo, and you still promote homos, you shall be judged over that.:eusa_hand:
4. How can this be you might ask?:eek:
5. Because the sin you promote, does cling to you, and can not be washed off.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yes, you've said that. Once again I ask: what part of you SENSES sin?

Sorry bout that,

Sad.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Savior would be telling you the same thing He told the adulterous woman (also "immoral sex): Stop That!

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Savior would be telling you the same thing He told the adulterous woman (also "immoral sex): Stop That!

God and Jesus have no problem with me and my wife. You, on the other hand, seem to do nothing else but think about other people's "sins".

I feel sorry for you. You're missing out on knowing some wonderful people because your view is so narrow and harshly judging. Clean up your own act and we'll talk. God has a special hell for those who you who think you're superior to the rest of us.

Last edited:
1. You are a sinful person.
2. And your sin is not hidden.
3. Vile and evil you are.:evil:
4. Thats your problem, you deal with it.:eusa_hand:
5. And you pretend to be in the medical field, God help those whoever they are of which you have anything to do with.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Seriously I'm interested. You said you could sense sin. What part of you tingles when you are close to a gay person? Describe this extra sense of yours. I'm quite interested.

And I really wish you'd answer the question: what is being CORRUPTED? OK let's look at a computer. If I take a magnet near my hard drive, I can say I'm corrupting the computer. Specifically, the thing that is being corrupted is the data storage on the hard drive. I can not only specifically point to the corrupting force, but also what exactly is being corrupted. So let's go back to your silliness. You are constantly pointing at the alleged corrupting force, but you seem completely incapable of saying what is specifically being corrupted. Well? What is it?

So you think gay people encourage other people to turn gay, and then the gay community sets up outsiders to be blackmailed and robbed? :lol::lol::lol:

I love nutjobs. Crazy always makes my case for me.

WTF is a "gay enabler".
Splain that one Moe.
Apparently it's someone who encourages others to turn gay, then blackmails them. Or maybe it's someone who buys alcohol for underage gay teens? I lose track of the meaning of all these made up terms.

Okay, as to a four year old: corruption is the degrading of spirit. You do not work right, mentally, or spiritually. If you allow yourself to accept deceit, it is easier to convince you to accept coveting (theft), and so on, and so forth.
Once "people" are corrupt, society becomes corrupt: the laws only apply to those NOT in charge, etc, etc, etc.

Deception in a community encourages other deception. If deception is "accepted", then so is stealing (from others). There are also parties, outsiders come in, and in an intoxicated moment, someone takes advantage of them, or takes some very "questionable" pictures. This is used to get "a favor" or money, that would not have been available under normal circumstances. This behavior "corrupts" society.

How many homosexuals had their "first" homosexual experience with an adult, or much older teen, before they were at the age of consent? If you take advantage of a child, and then tell them that experience, could not have happened if they were not homosexual, isn't that "creating" homosexuals?

Immoral sex acts lead to really, really bad behavior.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yo........Sir Flamer of TexASS, can you provide a specific Bible verse where Yeshua condemns homosexuality?

I'm betting you can't.

Way back in this thread there is a specific verse where the Savior lumps immoral sex, lewdness, and perversity in with sins that "we" consider far worse like theft and murder. Since the word "homosexuality" was not around at that time, the word is not listed.

Anyone, but someone that is intentionally being obtuse, would understand that immoral sex, lewdness, and perversity cover homosexual acts. If you want to re-read the thread, it is there. If you want to do a web search with the words above, you can find it (though it is getting harder to find the Biblical stuff).

God and Jesus have no problem with me and my wife. You, on the other hand, seem to do nothing else but think about other people's "sins".

I feel sorry for you. You're missing out on knowing some wonderful people because your view is so narrow and harshly judging. Clean up your own act and we'll talk. God has a special hell for those who you who think you're superior to the rest of us.

Are you telling me that you speak for the Lord, now? Please tell me, by what authority do you speak for the Lord?

Let me repeat myself, again, for you: as long as you are promoting sinful behavior as not sinful, I will speak out against those falsehoods.

Wonderful people? People that cannot admit they have serious issues, and sin, are not people that I want to spend a lot of time getting to know: which one am I getting to know? Will it be the person that is deceitful to themselves and everyone around them by saying there is nothing harmful in their behavior? Will it be the person that hurts those that they claim to love for their own personal, selfish reasons?

I enjoy meeting genuine people, not faux people. If you are one way on the surface, and entirely different on the inside, I do not want to spend time with you. If I have to work with you, fine. We have a job to do, let's knock it out, and go home to our respective homes. Socially, I will not be seeing you (and you would not want to spend time with me, either, as I have a way of bringing falsehoods into the light). Most deceivers I meet, spend as little time with me as possible; I shake their world to its foundations, and they do not like it, one bit.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm betting you can't.
do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman ,that is detestable ...... Leviticus 18:22

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm betting you can't.

1. Jesus didn't directly say anything about murdering, or pedophilia, or terrorism, crashing planes into buildings, either.
2. So seeing Jesus didn't say something, then its *all good*?:eusa_hand:
3. Certainly you are gay.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back