Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

The Savior would be telling you the same thing He told the adulterous woman (also "immoral sex): Stop That!

God and Jesus have no problem with me and my wife. You, on the other hand, seem to do nothing else but think about other people's "sins".

I feel sorry for you. You're missing out on knowing some wonderful people because your view is so narrow and harshly judging. Clean up your own act and we'll talk. God has a special hell for those who you who think you're superior to the rest of us.

Are you telling me that you speak for the Lord, now? Please tell me, by what authority do you speak for the Lord?

Let me repeat myself, again, for you: as long as you are promoting sinful behavior as not sinful, I will speak out against those falsehoods.

Wonderful people? People that cannot admit they have serious issues, and sin, are not people that I want to spend a lot of time getting to know: which one am I getting to know? Will it be the person that is deceitful to themselves and everyone around them by saying there is nothing harmful in their behavior? Will it be the person that hurts those that they claim to love for their own personal, selfish reasons?

I enjoy meeting genuine people, not faux people. If you are one way on the surface, and entirely different on the inside, I do not want to spend time with you. If I have to work with you, fine. We have a job to do, let's knock it out, and go home to our respective homes. Socially, I will not be seeing you (and you would not want to spend time with me, either, as I have a way of bringing falsehoods into the light). Most deceivers I meet, spend as little time with me as possible; I shake their world to its foundations, and they do not like it, one bit.

Are you telling me that YOU speak for God? I'm telling you I have my own relationship with God.

I feel so sorry for you that you are so busy tending to other people's business.

God and I are good. There is nothing sinful in my marriage. It's the envy of many of my heterosexual friends.

Last edited:
You didn't answer the questions.

BTW, there are a lot of people that have issues with our tax dollars subsidising immoral sex.

I don't answer loaded questions. There should be no such thing as straight marriage and gay marriage, it should all just be called marriage.

I have no idea where you're going with your prostitute analogy. Frankly I don't want to know.

But I torched all your silly post by pointing out that according to what the Bible says is sinful sex, that yes sex ed does teach about sinful sex and yes taxpayer dollars are already used for that.

It just goes along with your hypocritical stance you've had this whole time, straights having sex the bible calls sinful=no problem, gays having sex the bible calls sinful=a travesty.

Hey, don't let the truth get in the way of your "good" opinion.
I called you a "little boy" because, I am having to repeat statements that you simply ignore: like: all immoral sex is sinful, it is only the homosexual activists that are claiming what they are doing is not sinful. The same way you have to explain to a four year old, over and over, when it comes to them not doing what they want to do, I have to explain that homosexual acts are sinful. The prostitute analogy: homosexual activists are teaching their preference of sex in schools, the prostitutes are not (kind of flames your: heterosexual sins are okay theory).
I know you "get it" because then, you want to focus on "heterosexual sins". That is not what this thread is about. If you want to start a thread on that topic, go for it. You will find that I have been consistant when it comes to "sin".
You, too, are consistant: if it is sin, then "do it"! And that applies across the board for immoral sex. When people start doing those other sins (theft/covet, murder/abortion), then you want to draw lines. If you want to throw the hypocrit label around, you might try the person in the mirror, first.

Why do claims matter if it happens anyway? I'm the one who has to repeat myself. Christians, and this isn't an insult cuz all cultures are like this, for the most part have premarital sex and most of them don't condemn it or they wouldn't do it, but it still happens. Why is that less bad to you than homosexuals having "sinful" sex? Simply because of what words they say? :lol:

I had sex ed from like 4th grade thru freshman year of college, never heard anything about someone wanting to teach homosexual sex. So I wouldn't attach that thought to all homosexuals, probably a tiny minority.

I'm not a christian, so I don't label things as sinful. However I don't find it the least bit immoral for ppl to have sex before marriage (as long as they aren't cheating, are being safe, etc), nothing immoral about homosexual sex (as long as they aren't cheating, are being safe, etc), nothing immoral about remarrying (but i do think divorce is immoral if you have children).

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. What makes you think Jesus is a *Gay-Enabler*?
2. Jesus doesn't condone being homo.:eusa_hand:
3. A homo would like to poke everyone in the butt, you think Jesus would like to be poked in the butt, and poke you into the butt?:doubt: If your answer is yes, you're sicker than I thought.....
4. "Do unto to others as you would have done to you". With a homo mindset, we all know this is just plain wrong, its corruption, and leads to nothing butt evil.:doubt:
5. This is corruption, you can't fish with that bait, won't work.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yo........Sir Flamer of TexASS, can you provide a specific Bible verse where Yeshua condemns homosexuality?

I'm betting you can't.
do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman ,that is detestable ...... Leviticus 18:22

Hey Skidmark........you DO realize that Leviticus is from the OT, while Yeshua didn't show up until several hundred years LATER. Additionally, Leviticus was written for the Levites (Jewish priests), and Yeshua wasn't a priest even though He taught as a rabbi.

Sorry bout that,

1. What makes you think Jesus is a *Gay-Enabler*?
2. Jesus doesn't condone being homo.:eusa_hand:
3. A homo would like to poke everyone in the butt, you think Jesus would like to be poked in the butt, and poke you into the butt?:doubt: If your answer is yes, you're sicker than I thought.....
4. "Do unto to others as you would have done to you". With a homo mindset, we all know this is just plain wrong, its corruption, and leads to nothing butt evil.:doubt:
5. This is corruption, you can't fish with that bait, won't work.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yo........Sir Flamer of TexASS, can you provide a specific Bible verse where Yeshua condemns homosexuality?

I'm betting you can't.

Way back in this thread there is a specific verse where the Savior lumps immoral sex, lewdness, and perversity in with sins that "we" consider far worse like theft and murder. Since the word "homosexuality" was not around at that time, the word is not listed.

Anyone, but someone that is intentionally being obtuse, would understand that immoral sex, lewdness, and perversity cover homosexual acts. If you want to re-read the thread, it is there. If you want to do a web search with the words above, you can find it (though it is getting harder to find the Biblical stuff).

Really? I think that a scholar site dedicated specifically towards all sacred texts would be a lot more accurate than your bullshit......

* Of 32,000 verses in the Bible, only five directly mention homosexuality.
* The Qur'an only directly mentions homosexuality once.
* Leviticus, the book of the Bible which stipulates death for homosexuality, requires the same punishment for adultery, pre-marital sex, disobedient children and blasphemy.
* The Biblical Jesus does not condemn homosexuality.
* The destruction of the Biblical city of Sodom was due to their mistreatment of strangers.
* The Bible never condemns same sex marriage.
* The Biblical David and Jonathan had a formal same-sex union.
* 'Traditional marriage' in the Bible includes polygamy.
* No known sacred text forbids same sex marriage.
* Very few sacred texts even mention homosexuality.
* Hindu and other far eastern sacred texts do not condemn homosexuality.
* Homosexuality is not unnatural, it is practised by hundreds of species of animals.

This page indexes resources about LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) issues at sacred-texts. This page deals specifically with the subject of LGBT people in sacred texts. For an overview of the positions of various religions on this topic, including historical and current beliefs, refer to this page at the Ontario Consultants for Religious Tolerance site [external site].

References to the scriptures are being used as the backbone of much of the heated discussion about gay people in a way that has not been seen since the Scopes evolution trial. It is thus crucial to examine the actual texts, and the context in which they were written. This page, which has taken months of research to write, provides all available scriptural quotes on this subject, with links into the full texts, also available at this site. Also included are the complete text of several books on the subject, scanned specially to provide background information for this page.

Internet Sacred Text Archive Home

And no, it's not hard to find, you just have to be able to search something other than church blog sites.

I trust scholar sites over specific church sites btw, because the church site will infect you with their dogma.

God and Jesus have no problem with me and my wife. You, on the other hand, seem to do nothing else but think about other people's "sins".

I feel sorry for you. You're missing out on knowing some wonderful people because your view is so narrow and harshly judging. Clean up your own act and we'll talk. God has a special hell for those who you who think you're superior to the rest of us.

Are you telling me that you speak for the Lord, now? Please tell me, by what authority do you speak for the Lord?

Let me repeat myself, again, for you: as long as you are promoting sinful behavior as not sinful, I will speak out against those falsehoods.

Wonderful people? People that cannot admit they have serious issues, and sin, are not people that I want to spend a lot of time getting to know: which one am I getting to know? Will it be the person that is deceitful to themselves and everyone around them by saying there is nothing harmful in their behavior? Will it be the person that hurts those that they claim to love for their own personal, selfish reasons?

I enjoy meeting genuine people, not faux people. If you are one way on the surface, and entirely different on the inside, I do not want to spend time with you. If I have to work with you, fine. We have a job to do, let's knock it out, and go home to our respective homes. Socially, I will not be seeing you (and you would not want to spend time with me, either, as I have a way of bringing falsehoods into the light). Most deceivers I meet, spend as little time with me as possible; I shake their world to its foundations, and they do not like it, one bit.

Are you telling me that YOU speak for God? I'm telling you I have my own relationship with God.

I feel so sorry for you that you are so busy tending to other people's business.

God and I are good. There is nothing sinful in my marriage. It's the envy of many of my heterosexual friends.

Nice dodge! You speak with no authority. All I have done is relate what is in the Bible. That is not "my" guidance, but the Lord's. I do not speak for the Lord. The Lord has spoken thru the Bible, because you choose to ignore His will is not my concern. When you start telling other people that sinful acts are not sin, then, I have a concern. You know better, yet, you are deliberately misleading people, away from the Lord. I feel sorry for you. The Lord is just, and each of us will be punished for our sins. If we assist others in sinning, those sins will be added to our own sins. You seen to want to take many sins onto your soul. No wonder, you always seem so lost, turning this way and that for "reason". When it is not what you want to hear, you reject it, utterly, without consideration. A wise person once told me that when the world keeps telling you that you are not right, and everyone you meet, tells you the problem is yours, then you might want to consider that you are missing the mark (you are wrong).

I'm betting you can't.

Way back in this thread there is a specific verse where the Savior lumps immoral sex, lewdness, and perversity in with sins that "we" consider far worse like theft and murder. Since the word "homosexuality" was not around at that time, the word is not listed.

Anyone, but someone that is intentionally being obtuse, would understand that immoral sex, lewdness, and perversity cover homosexual acts. If you want to re-read the thread, it is there. If you want to do a web search with the words above, you can find it (though it is getting harder to find the Biblical stuff).

Really? I think that a scholar site dedicated specifically towards all sacred texts would be a lot more accurate than your bullshit......

* Leviticus, the book of the Bible which stipulates death for homosexuality, requires the same punishment for adultery, pre-marital sex, disobedient children and blasphemy.
* The destruction of the Biblical city of Sodom was due to their mistreatment of strangers.
* Homosexuality is not unnatural, it is practised by hundreds of species of animals.

This page indexes resources about LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender) issues at sacred-texts. This page deals specifically with the subject of LGBT people in sacred texts. For an overview of the positions of various religions on this topic, including historical and current beliefs, refer to this page at the Ontario Consultants for Religious Tolerance site [external site].

References to the scriptures are being used as the backbone of much of the heated discussion about gay people in a way that has not been seen since the Scopes evolution trial. It is thus crucial to examine the actual texts, and the context in which they were written. This page, which has taken months of research to write, provides all available scriptural quotes on this subject, with links into the full texts, also available at this site. Also included are the complete text of several books on the subject, scanned specially to provide background information for this page.

Internet Sacred Text Archive Home

And no, it's not hard to find, you just have to be able to search something other than church blog sites.

I trust scholar sites over specific church sites btw, because the church site will infect you with their dogma.

Please, stop with the chicken shit:

I have gone over this with you and you will not answer, you just run away. IF, Jonathan giving David his clothes meant that those two were having a homosexual relationship, does that mean that Saul (Jonathan' father), first, had a homosexual relationship with David because he gave the shepard boy (dressed as a shepard boy) his clothes, before the battle with Goliath??????????????

What do muslims do with "homosexuals"?

I thought "you" understood that the New Covenant, made forgiveness a part of the relationship with the Lord (sin/eternal death did not get passed on to future generations).

Were the people in Sodom, homosexuals?

Were does the Bible "condone" same-sex marriages?

Did Yeshua speak of "polygamous" marriages in the same way he did one man/one woman marriages?

Far eastern cultures also have caste systems, are you suggesting we act like those cultures?

Homosexual acts between animals is domineering behavior over the weak, or young. Are you suggesting that children be subjected to that because that is done in the animal kingdom?

Nice dodge! You speak with no authority. All I have done is relate what is in the Bible. That is not "my" guidance, but the Lord's. I do not speak for the Lord. The Lord has spoken thru the Bible, because you choose to ignore His will is not my concern. When you start telling other people that sinful acts are not sin, then, I have a concern. You know better, yet, you are deliberately misleading people, away from the Lord. I feel sorry for you. The Lord is just, and each of us will be punished for our sins. If we assist others in sinning, those sins will be added to our own sins. You seen to want to take many sins onto your soul. No wonder, you always seem so lost, turning this way and that for "reason". When it is not what you want to hear, you reject it, utterly, without consideration. A wise person once told me that when the world keeps telling you that you are not right, and everyone you meet, tells you the problem is yours, then you might want to consider that you are missing the mark (you are wrong).

I have taken back God and Jesus. My sins are none of YOUR business. That's between me and God. God and I are good.

Last edited:
Here in Georgia the gay boogeyman scare has been around for a long time. Recently, a long time talk radio personality Ludlow Porch died. His show was non political. I listened to him in the early 70s up until the late 90s. He had a night show early on in his career. Early on in his show about once every 6 months he would announce he was going to have a very controversial subject for that evening. He would then state that he was going to interview a male elementary school teacher that was a homosapien. Within seconds the board would light up with calls "Ludlow, I ain't a believin you is havin one of dem homosapiens on your show" and "homosapiens ain't got no biznes teaching our kids them bad morals they have" and such. It was hilarious. Interesting enough he was cousins with Lewis Grizzard.
The arguments here remind me of the callers to the Ludlow Porch show when he was on the subject of elementary school teachers that are homosapiens.

You sure are nothing like JC. He would love gay people.

The Savior would be telling you the same thing He told the adulterous woman (also "immoral sex): Stop That!

If "harsh judgement" means I don't wanna invite a guy that packs fudge into my house to eat catfish with my children, then color me superior.

If "harsh judgement" means I don't wanna invite a guy that packs fudge into my house to eat catfish with my children, then color me superior.

How do you know if any of your male friends are "packing fudge" with their wives or girlfriends?
However, I respect your and everyones choice of who they invite into their homes.

How do you know if any of your male friends are "packing fudge" with their wives or girlfriends?
However, I respect your and everyones choice of who they invite into their homes.

I set up hidden cameras.

I have taken back God and Jesus. My sins are none of YOUR business. That's between me and God. God and I are good.

I wish you well.

I set up hidden cameras.

Never figured you for an anal "fudge packer" voyeur Samson but to each their own. Have fun.

Who would that be? Because I haven't seen anyone say they speak for God....

And c'mon, Gaybiker sets off all my alarms and whistles too.

Why are you letting other kinds of guys into your house to eat catfish with your children?

I set up hidden cameras.
Oh I see. You enjoy watching video of what men do with your children while eating catfish. I see.

Who would that be? Because I haven't seen anyone say they speak for God....
You haven't been here too long then. There are people on this forum who literally believe they can SENSE sin.

Last edited:
It must have been repealed...Christians eat pork all the time...what a minute...are you telling me that it hasn't been repealed!!!...Oh my GOD!!! We're all going to hell!!!:eek:

Most Christians today don't even crack the bible. They don't know what's in there. They live "Culturally Christian" lives. That is lives or lifestyles based on culture, not on Scripture.

Most Christians today are also "Name-Only-Christians" or "One Day Christians", more like "One-Hour Christians" actually. The compartmentalize their life. Meaning that only at certain times and/or situations they whip out Christianity as a badge or a name. Other than that it's meaningless as it doesn't apply to how they actually live their lives. You see this very clearly in those who profess to be Christians yet are the most mean-spirited, belligerent, foul mouthed human beings you could ever dream of coming across. The polar opposite of what it means to be a Christian.

With that said, not all.

"By their fruits ye shall know them."

It must have been repealed...Christians eat pork all the time...what a minute...are you telling me that it hasn't been repealed!!!...Oh my GOD!!! We're all going to hell!!!:eek:

Most Christians today don't even crack the bible. They don't know what's in there. They live "Culturally Christian" lives. That is lives or lifestyles based on culture, not on Scripture.

Most Christians today are also "Name-Only-Christians" or "One Day Christians", more like "One-Hour Christians" actually. The compartmentalize their life. Meaning that only at certain times and/or situations they whip out Christianity as a badge or a name. Other than that it's meaningless as it doesn't apply to how they actually live their lives. You see this very clearly in those who profess to be Christians yet are the most mean-spirited, belligerent, foul mouthed human beings you could ever dream of coming across. The polar opposite of what it means to be a Christian.

With that said, not all.

"By their fruits ye shall know them."

You have proof of this, of course.

Because I've never been in a church where the congregation didn't read the bible. At the very least in Sunday school and during the sermon itself.

Forum List

Back