Easy refutation of claimed Christian belief

1) if they believe in Jesus then why the accident insurance,

What if it was Jesus' will that I get accident insurance?

2) if they believe in Jesus why the medical insurance.

See 1)

3) if they believe he's coming back then where is their home for him built furnished and ready for him?

What are you talking about?

4) if they truly believed then they wouldn't need to argue for him in his behalf.

Nonsense. It is people like you that present the need for us to argue on his behalf.

5) if all will see his face and bow then why spend millions trying to convert people?

Better than killing and torture, agree?

Why force convert or torture or kill people in doing so?

See previous answer.

"What if it was Jesus' will that I get accident insurance?"

So his will is for you to get insurance and then he causes an accident.

If you buy that scam, you better buy this while there's still time.

:uhoh3:

Funny you guys should bring this up because the church actually uses the protection money scam, protection from themselves, but also you can buy favor to get to their kingdom in death. That's mimicked in the mobs shake down schemes.

That's essentially what religion is.

Just a huge insurance scam with no pay off.

You pay and pay and pay your "premiums" (aka tithing) and never get anything in return.

Think about it.

It really is the perfect scam.

You've never paid tithing have you?

1) if they believe in Jesus then why the accident insurance,

What if it was Jesus' will that I get accident insurance?

2) if they believe in Jesus why the medical insurance.

See 1)

3) if they believe he's coming back then where is their home for him built furnished and ready for him?

What are you talking about?

4) if they truly believed then they wouldn't need to argue for him in his behalf.

Nonsense. It is people like you that present the need for us to argue on his behalf.

5) if all will see his face and bow then why spend millions trying to convert people?

Better than killing and torture, agree?

Why force convert or torture or kill people in doing so?

See previous answer.

"What if it was Jesus' will that I get accident insurance?"

So his will is for you to get insurance and then he causes an accident.

If you buy that scam, you better buy this while there's still time.

:uhoh3:

Funny you guys should bring this up because the church actually uses the protection money scam, protection from themselves, but also you can buy favor to get to their kingdom in death. That's mimicked in the mobs shake down schemes.

That's essentially what religion is.

Just a huge insurance scam with no pay off.

You pay and pay and pay your "premiums" (aka tithing) and never get anything in return.

Think about it.

It really is the perfect scam.

You've never paid tithing have you?

Derideo said: Religions bash each other all the time. This
OP and thread are evidence of that happening here
and now.

Your post did what it complained I did and yet it bashed what was rationalism, you called rationalism bashing, that would be like complaining about allied forces talking about the bad things Nazis did or in our time what Saddam did. But worse you left out secular society in those who bash faiths.
Fact: a refiners fire always singes those it's meant to purify and will seem like bashing which is why people flock towards liars who give them what they want to hear rather then those risking popularity to give you what you need to hear.
Lastly secular society benefits from deprograming brainwashed idol worshipers, so to complain sbout liberation of all from silly Santa Claus stories is to spite yourself and probably the reason why the world still hasn't grown out of it's myths all these ages and why Volltaire's claim Christianity would die out in his age of reason did not come to fruition. =you shoot yourself in the foot when you do this.

And yet you failed to refute a single one of the facts I posted!

Go figure!
Derideo said: Religions bash each other all the time. This
OP and thread are evidence of that happening here
and now.

Your post did what it complained I did and yet it bashed what was rationalism, you called rationalism bashing, that would be like complaining about allied forces talking about the bad things Nazis did or in our time what Saddam did. But worse you left out secular society in those who bash faiths.
Fact: a refiners fire always singes those it's meant to purify and will seem like bashing which is why people flock towards liars who give them what they want to hear rather then those risking popularity to give you what you need to hear.
Lastly secular society benefits from deprograming brainwashed idol worshipers, so to complain sbout liberation of all from silly Santa Claus stories is to spite yourself and probably the reason why the world still hasn't grown out of it's myths all these ages and why Volltaire's claim Christianity would die out in his age of reason did not come to fruition. =you shoot yourself in the foot when you do this.

And yet you failed to refute a single one of the facts I posted!

Go figure!

See you can't be honest, so how does that make your secularism better then those religionist you say lie?
fact how can answer 6 people in 2 minutes if you claim there is no God nor miracle?
How can I answer something that was your subjective and flawed opinion and not a question?
I did refute you, you said I Didn't yet you replied to my reply that you just claimed didn't happen nor existed.
Lastly your reply once again did what you claimed I did, you avoided refuting the points raised, displaced it and Bashed. Check mate!

"Religionist"

You'll argue a brick wall, with ad hominem, and still lose. Claiming victory where there isn't any. You are merely a troll.

ad hominem attack is you calling me a troll, Basically blaming me for things you are doing proves my points againt the religions basher who did just what you did now, everything he complained about were things he was doing and unwilling to self reflect on.
Furthermore you need to validate your claims that I was using Ad hominem attacks, and do so without the hurt ego. So far the self proclaimed better secularist failed to show where they are any different then those they proclaimed better then and also never came back to answer why they willingly shoot themselves in the foot and people like you are willing to dig their grave in justifying their self mutilation.

Car and Medical Insurance is State mandated. Please allow me, dear Government Worshipers, to have a Religious Exemption for those. And Federal Taxes while we're at it.

Thread fail.
no only if you own /drive a car medical insurance is not mandated even with obamas law

Car and Medical Insurance is State mandated. Please allow me, dear Government Worshipers, to have a Religious Exemption for those. And Federal Taxes while we're at it.

Thread fail.
no only if you own /drive a car medical insurance is not mandated even with obamas law
Auto Insurance isn't mandated, that's why there's a Penalty if you don't have it. Medical Insurance isn't mandatory that's why there's a penalty if you don't have it.

Using that logic, Taxes aren't mandatory either because you don't pay them if you don't have a job.

You "non believers" are a distinct minority in the USA.

Only takes 14 million Jews to secretly run the world's banking system, Hollywood, etc.

Don't underestimate the power of a minority. ;)

"Non believers" are the 3rd largest group in the world and no single group of "believers" are a "majority".

rel_pie.gif

you used a picture. It must be true.

Most aren't as trusting as Mormons who'll take a person's word for it golden tablets contained another testament of Jesus and when asked to see them for some reason they couldn't be produced, but it really happened nonetheless. ;)

Who is taking anyone's word for it? Do you bother reading what I write at all? The beauty of the restored gospel is you don't have to take anyone's word for it. You can go to the Lord and find out for yourself. In fact, you are expected to.

If I wasn't reading your posts I wouldn't be teasing you.

Forum List

Back