"Easy Meat" - Multiculturalism, Islam and Child Sex Slavery

mlw

Jul 22, 2010
Stockholm, Sweden
The second amendment hasn't stopped blacks from raping white girls

Are you going for shock value here tank? Because you say the same dumb shit in every post and most people ignore it at this point.
Does it really shock you that blacks rape like muslims?

Then just ignore it

Tell us more about skin color you piece of shit! What powers has your skin color granted you?

Are you going for shock value here tank? Because you say the same dumb shit in every post and most people ignore it at this point.

Then just ignore it

Tell us more about skin color you piece of shit! What powers has your skin color granted you?
Don't get all weird,

Facts are blacks have low IQ's and high testosterone levels, thus why they commit rape so often.

It's natural

Then just ignore it

Don't get all weird,

Facts are blacks have low IQ's and high testosterone levels, thus why they commit rape so often.

It's natural

Low Intelligence linked to Racism

That's you Tank!

Plus you're great for anecdotal data on the matter!

Last edited:
Look there is no need to get personal, but facts are blacks have the lowest IQ's on average.

You mad bro?

Then you must be black. How are you not getting this :cuckoo:
I get it, you're trying to make a funny

I'm trying to say that you're stupid. That it happens to be funny is a happy accident! :D :thup:

But most importantly, you're a bitch. ... Oh OOPS I mean stupid! :321:

I'm in the mental health field. America Blacks score at the 16th percentile of whites in I.Q. Put another way....84% of white have higher I.Q. that the average black person in America. Not racist. Just the facts. The data has been out there over 100 years. It has not varied.

Black in Africa score around I.Q. 70. This is borderline mental retardation. Northeastern Asians (Korean, Chinese, Japanese) tend to score slightly higher than whites. Generally about 3 I.Q. points. Jews score the highest. Average I.Q. 113. Just so you know. Here's a link to the data. Enjoy.

Race, Genes, Intelligence - Facts Are Facts

I'm in the mental health field. America Blacks score at the 16th percentile of whites in I.Q. Put another way....84% of white have higher I.Q. that the average black person in America. Not racist. Just the facts. The data has been out there over 100 years. It has not varied.

Black in Africa score around I.Q. 70. This is borderline mental retardation. Northeastern Asians (Korean, Chinese, Japanese) tend to score slightly higher than whites. Generally about 3 I.Q. points. Jews score the highest. Average I.Q. 113. Just so you know. Here's a link to the data. Enjoy.

Man I want to like you so much because you're funny.

But your username is WelfareQueen, and you're avatar is a black man portraying a stupid obese black woman by wearing a fat suit, and you regularly post that black people are inferior...

...You're a dick.

Man I want to like you so much because you're funny.

But your username is WelfareQueen, and you're avatar is a black man portraying a stupid obese black woman by wearing a fat suit, and you regularly post that black people are inferior...

...You're a dick.

I was doing a count down in my head for the flame. You didn't disappoint. :)

I have never posted a negative thread about blacks nor ever said they were inferior. My avi is obviously a goof which even someone of your limited intelligence must see. As for the data...it is what it is. If society wants to honestly address issues of poverty, incarceration, and children born of out wedlock...we need to openly talk about I.Q.

Low I.Q. cuts across all races. People with low I.Q. are fucked in this society....regardless of skin color. But PC assholes like you shut down the discussion and perpetuate the problem. I knew exactly how you would respond. I expected it. My response back is an attempt to educate you to the problem of political correctness and shutting down discussion.

I was doing a count down in my head for the flame. You didn't disappoint. :)

Did it make your vagina tingle?

I have never posted a negative thread about blacks nor ever said they were inferior.

:lmao:

My avi is obviously a goof which even someone of your limited intelligence must see.

A goof on what? Blatant racism?

Low I.Q. cuts across all races. People with low I.Q. are fucked in this society....regardless of skin color. But PC assholes like you shut down the discussion and perpetuate the problem.

I'm amused you said "regardless of skin color" because you only ever talk about one skin color.

:lol:

liberal-playbook.jpg

Forum List

Back