The Truth About 'No-Go Zones.'

http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/testimony/391.pdf

Congressional report on the subject.

Omar Hammami, also known as “Abu Mansour al-Amriki,” is originally from Daphne, Alabama. In 2007, he emerged as a key international intermediary for the Somali terrorist group al-Shabaab but has since broken with the group.86 The son of a Syrian-born father and an American mother, he has been featured in propagandist videos distributed by the group. In one he instructs recruits in urban warfare. Zachary Chesser saw Hammami as a role model. He even imitated Hammami’s adoption of “al-Amriki” (the American) as part of his own jihadist name— “Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee.” Somali officials tie Hammami to al-Shabaab recruitment and financial management. He may also have led battlefield skirmishes. On August 5, 2010, DOJ unsealed a 2009 superseding indictment against him.87 In October 2011, Hammami released a video calling Western Muslims to violent jihad.88 As a child, Hammami lived between the Christian world of his mother and the Muslim beliefs of his father. He converted to Islam in high school, and while a student at the University of South Alabama, he led the Muslim Student Association and began adhering to Salafi doctrine. His Salafism allegedly sprang in part from a desire to rebel against his father. In 2002, he dropped out of school, and by 2004 he had found his way to Toronto, Canada, where American combat in Iraq and Afghanistan encouraged him to reconsider his nonviolent Salafi views. One of his friends alleges that Hammami began surfing the Web for information on jihad at this time. While in Canada, he married a Somali woman. In 2005 they moved to Cairo, and by late 2006 he was in Somalia pursuing violent jihad.89

That asshat was in my neck of the woods, from the report................Turned into a Muslim rabid dog.

Again, I've shown evidence of my side of the equation.................

The ones against it, have nothing but simple rhetoric.............

Anyone who doesn't see the problems with Radical Islam in our country, or the problems in Europe in Muslim controlled areas is simply Lying or REFUSING to see THE POTENTIAL DANGER that is associated with these areas.......................

The information of the threat is there............the beliefs of some in these areas is RADICAL..................

To ignore this, or allow it to continue is pure STUPIDITY...................and that is my point.

What boggles the mind is the ignorance and stupidity exhibited you and others on the right with your unwarranted hate and fear of Islam and Muslims – the 'no go zone' lie being one of many examples.

As opposed to the stupidity and ignorance of leftists who have no actual political ideology other than looking around to see what is being packaged to them as "right wing" and so do the opposite?

You don't have the slightest freaking clue what Islam is all about, nor what Muslims actually believe. All you know is that you are required to defend it.

Seems to me that if you are to talk of stupidity, you should display some intelligence instead of just offering a series of simple-minded platitudes.

The Truth About 'No-Go Zones.'

There aren't any.
I guess Rotherham doesn't count?
Been there. How about you go and post a video showing us how you were denied entry. Don't worry we won't hold our breath.
Doubt it.

Denied entry? What are you yammering on about? Why don't you tell the parents of the 1400 primarily white british teenage girls in Rotherham who were victims of muslim child groomers because the police and local government refuse to address the problem because they didn't want to undermine "multiculturalism" how Rotherham "wasn't technically a no-go zone" you obtuse faggot.

Like I said you first.
This post makes no sense. But then again, you really had no point to begin with. Just more inane rambling on your part.

Why don't you tell the of thousands of white british girls and their families around the UK how they shouldn't be worried about unchecked Muslim crime because you can technically "enter" these muslim neighborhoods? I am sure the parents will be receptive to the argument while their young teenage daughters are being drugged, pimped out, and raped by pakistani child groomers.

No my point remains the same. Why don't you get off the internets and go over there if you care so much?

No my point remains the same. Why don't you get off the internets and go over there if you care so much?
Your point is meaningless, that is the point here. Whether you can technically enter a "no go zone" is irrelevant to the fact that British police and local municipal authorities avoided investigating and prosecuting Muslim child groomers for fear of "undermining multiculturalism". They only addressed it when the number of victims became so severe they could no longer sweep it under the rug and keep it from the press.

You just admitted you cared about the technical definition of a term like no go zone more than the rape of teenage girls. Your autism is off the scale.

You haven't made any point other than the fact that you couldn't care less that children are being abused because your utter commitment to lockstep political correctness demands you to support the behavior due to the ethnicity of the perps.

No I couldn't care less about the opinions of people who have never left their grandmas' basements to fight for anything.

No I couldn't care less about the opinions of people who have never left their grandmas' basements to fight for anything.

How about these Liberal bastions, you imbecile?

1. "The scattered attacks have raised alarm about how Europe is changing and whether it remains a safe place for Jews. An increasing number of Jews, if still relatively modest in total, are now migrating to Israel. Others describe “no go” zones in Muslim districts of many European cities where Jews dare not travel."
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/24/world/europe/europes-anti-semitism-comes-out-of-shadows.html?_r=0

2. "On November 4, 2005, NBC News — yes, that NBC News — ran what appears to have been a morning digest item entitled "The Tone of the No Go Zones." It referenced its own coverage, while also citing items found at Gateway Pundit and the Brussels Journal blog. At the latter, the following passage described the nature of these zones:

... We are just witnessing the beginning of Europe’s problems: “The sweet dream of universal cultural compatibility has been replaced by the nightmare of permanent conflict.”

Our mainstream media, in attempts to preserve the Left’s chimera of “universal cultural compatibility,” hardly write about all this. Nevertheless, for some years now West European city folk and police officers have been familiar with the reality that certain areas of major European cities are no-go areas, especially at night and certainly if you are white or wearing a uniform. Three years ago, a French friend who had his car stolen learned that the thieves had parked the car in a particular suburb. When he went to the police he was told that the police did not operate in that neighbourhood and consequently would not be able to retrieve his car. This is Western Europe in the early 21st century.

Nicolas Sarkozy became France’s most popular politician by promising to restore law and order in the whole of France, including in the areas abandoned by previous governments."
Those Mythical No-Go Zones in Paris NBC and NY Times Recognized Them a Decade Ago TNR Writer Says They re Still There

3. "But those who are trying to portray the entire topic as a conservative or anti-Muslim meme that must be stamped out are forgetting some important information. It wasn’t Fox News or any conservative outlet that helped popularized the idea of such zones; it was the impeccably liberal New York Times."
No-Go Zones Are Not a Conservative Meme - Commentary Magazine Commentary Magazine

You are exactly the sort of dolt that the Left depends on...problem is, they tell one lie, and you aren't bright enough to keep up when they reverse course.

Again you confuse me with someone who cares. And I am not a Liberal you imbecile. I repeat you are the one who claims you care. If so get off your Millennial ass and go do something about it.

Again you confuse me with someone who cares. And I am not a Liberal you imbecile. I repeat you are the one who claims you care. If so get off your Millennial ass and go do something about it.

I don't confuse you with anyone....I identify you: you're stupid.

I provided NBC, the NYTilmes, Commentary Mag, all discussing the the reality of no-go zones....and you simply whine 'is not, is not.'

1. The Left searches for every chance to assault the Right much the same way pigs search for truffles.

Steve Emerson appeared on Fox, discussing 'No-Go Zones' in Europe, where Muslims are allowed.....allowed .....to claim sovereignty in cities to which they have emigrated.

"Steve Emerson, who describes himself as an “internationally recognized expert on terrorism and national security,” has apologized for what he now admits were “totally inaccurate” statements about the Muslim community in Birmingham, England.During an appearance on Fox News’Justice with Jeanine PirroSunday, Emerson called that city a “no-go zone” that is 100% Muslim. He has now admitted that is not the case."
Steve Emerson Apologizes for Fox News Birmingham Muslim Mediaite

But this error....Birmingham is 20-something percent Muslim....has been used to cloud the real issue.

Are there 'no-go zones' throughout Europe, where the immigrant group is allowed to institutute systems both different and inimical to that of the 'host' nation?
You betcha'!
Let's revisit the issue and get a look at the big picture.

2. "...France and Britain are pocked with unofficial no-go zones —self-segregated mini-caliphates that are off-limits to non-muslims and infested with crime and radicals:

a. “Arab gangs regularly vandalize synagogues here, the North African suburbs have become no-go zones at night, and the French continue to shrug their shoulders,”reported the New York Times in 2002.

b “French police would not venture without major reinforcements into some 150 ‘no-go zones’ around the country,” stated Newsweek in 2005.

c“The word banlieue (suburb) now connotes a no-go zone of high-rise slums, drug-fueled crime, failing schools and poor, largely Muslim immigrants and their angry offspring,”commented the New Republic after the Paris terror attacks.

3. The 120-page research paperNo-Go Zones in the French Republic: Myth or Reality records dozens of French neighborhoods “where police and gendarmerie cannot enforce the Republican order or even enter without risking confrontation, projectiles, or even fatal shootings,” according to the Gatestone Institute.

“Separate Islamic societies” are displacing French civil law,” documents the 2,200-word, 2011 French report “Banlieue de la République” (“Suburbs of the Republic”).

4. Birmingham’s Islamo-trend is as alarming:

a. A child in Birmingham, England today is more likely to be Muslim than Christian, records the 2011 census

b. A 2014 government probe into Birmingham schools discovered an Islamist Trojan Horse plot to confine pupils to an “intolerant monoculture” that halted assimilation.

c. Birmingham’s Muslim rape gangs groomed girls for sex assaults in a stomach-churning scandal that “the authorities in Britain have deliberately ignored for 25 years,” concludes the shocking 2014 report “Easy Meat: Multiculturalism, Islam and Child Sex Slavery.”

Self-styled Muslim no-go zones are flourishing in France and Britain as troubling testaments to western political correctness, and the first fortresses of a new Euro-Islamic order.
America should take heed."
Get real Muslim 8216 no-go zones 8217 are Europe 8217 s sordid big secret 8226 Brooklyn Daily

Stop hating Muslims.
How about they stop Radical Islam first............

and respect our culture and laws first..............

YAWN.

No such beast as radical islam, islam is islam and can not be pigeon-holed to suit pinko liberal sensitivities

"The Truth About 'No-Go Zones.'"

The truth about 'no go zones' is they don't exist – they're a lie contrived and propagated by many on the right who have an unwarranted fear and hatred of Islam and Muslims.

Tell that to the people in the UK who are afraid to go to the shops for a pint of milk or a loaf of bread because they live near a muslim enclave. Tell that to the children set on by gangs of muslims walking to school because they passed close to a muslim enclave. Tell that to the emergency services who have rocks thrown at them when they attend a fire or a seriously ill person. And before you start calling me a liar I lived in an area with a large muslim contingent and got out as soon as I could because of the intimidation and fear

I don't confuse you with anyone....I identify you: you're stupid.

I provided NBC, the NYTilmes, Commentary Mag, all discussing the the reality of no-go zones....and you simply whine 'is not, is not.'
Again quit being a Millennial who just talks. Stop posting links and go do something about it.

The truth about 'no go zones' is they don't exist – they're a lie contrived and propagated by many on the right who have an unwarranted fear and hatred of Islam and Muslims.
Idiot comments like this, define the poster as just that. An idiot.

I'd say these guys might tend to disagree with you.

images

images
“These guys” don't represent all Muslims, or Islam for that matter. A fact your unwarranted fear and hatred blinds you to.

They're terrorists and criminals, regardless their faith.

And terrorists' acts in Syria or Iraq are not 'proof' of 'no go zones' in France, the UK, or the US.

The fact remains that 'no go zones' are indeed a myth.

images
“These guys” don't represent all Muslims, or Islam for that matter. A fact your unwarranted fear and hatred blinds you to.

They're terrorists and criminals, regardless their faith.

And terrorists' acts in Syria or Iraq are not 'proof' of 'no go zones' in France, the UK, or the US.

The fact remains that 'no go zones' are indeed a myth.

You said "many on the right who have an unwarranted fear and hatred of Islam and Muslims". Actually, a correct sentence could have been > many on the left have an unwarranted LACK of fear about Islam and Muslims. This is because their liberal media doesn't report Islamization (close to 100% black-out) and the terrorism reporting is skewed to an unwarranted acceptance of Islam and Muslims.

And no, terrorists' acts in Syria or Iraq are not 'proof' of 'no go zones' in France, the UK, or the US. Of course not. No one said they were. But 'no go zones' in France, the UK, or the US, ARE proof of 'no go zones' in France, the UK, and the US, as well as numerous media reports of these (but never appearing on LIBERAL media), thereby keeping liberals clueless, just as they are clueless about Islamization in general, just like you are.

You should not call something a myth, just because you're a liberal whose media doesn't report to you, and therefore you don't have the knowledge you should. You don't know how much you don't know.

Forum List

Back