The Truth About 'No-Go Zones.'

Care to post that again Info Muzzie.................I'll quote it so you can't delete it this time on Pearl.

COWARD.

actually Mr. Sunni Man...........post it again........I know you are viewing this thread. Checked on it.

SAY IT AGAIN.

Last edited:
There are over 80 operating Sharia courts in Great Britain. That fact can be cross correlated from multiple media sources. Because Great Britain is the world's poster child for political correctness and reluctance to offend, they will continue to allow the incremental creep of Sharia law that is already happening. Now the courts operate in the Muslim dominated communities but that is just the start.

Sharia courts for what. Civil matters?

Yes, but when it comes to Sharia law the line between Civil matters and basic human rights, especially women, is somewhat blurred.

There aren't any.
I guess Rotherham doesn't count?

First their masters, the NYTimes, NBC, etc., told them there were 'no-go zones,'
....now they say there are none.

And these morons see no inconsistency.
They even ignore the FBI data.............with the compounds that are basically terrorist training centers..........

boogles the mind.

There aren't any.

First their masters, the NYTimes, NBC, etc., told them there were 'no-go zones,'

They even ignore the FBI data.............with the compounds that are basically terrorist training centers..........

boogles the mind.
What boggles the mind is the ignorance and stupidity exhibited you and others on the right with your unwarranted hate and fear of Islam and Muslims – the 'no go zone' lie being one of many examples.

There aren't any.

boogles the mind.
What boggles the mind is the ignorance and stupidity exhibited you and others on the right with your unwarranted hate and fear of Islam and Muslims – the 'no go zone' lie being one of many examples.
The reports I gave indicated possible terrorist sleeper cells..........The imam in Pakistan has had known ties even Osama in his time.........................

I quoted investigative reports.
I showed the FBI report on one of these compounds in Texas...........
I showed the locations of the compounds across the nation.........

Under the report they were sending these so called peaceful Muslims to Pakistan for military training.

WHAT HAVE YOU SHOWN................

Nothing..............but Islamic butt kissing...............

You ignore the riots and problems in Europe...........
You ignore there protests here and abroad, saying ISLAM Will DOMINATE, Death to the Infidels...........

Your their lap dog. In the real world they are causing problems that we don't need here.............So, whatever floats your boat as you ignore it.

There aren't any.

boogles the mind.

Hey, C_Chamber_Pot.....wasn't that fun yesterday where you said 'no-go zones' don't exist....and I quoted the NYTimes, NBC, and Commentary Mag saying they do????

Wasn't that fun?

See....you do have a purpose in life: comic relief.

Just let me know if you'd like to see those quotes again.....no prob.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/627.pdf

403 names aiding or abetting, planning attacks against the United States...........10 year period.

http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/case_docs/886.pdf

Plot to destroy the Sears Tower......

http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/case_docs/649.pdf

Part of the Holy Land Foundation..........funding Hamas...

http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/case_docs/843.pdf

Conspiring to kill U.S. Soldiers New Jersey.

Request Rejected

Nashville, Tenn. Obtained Machine guns and hand grenades for a JIHAD ATTACK on American soil

Request Rejected

Long list of names from attempted shoe bombing to financing terror groups.

Feel free to browse potential attacks thwarted by the FBI and others to protect our country.............

Hat's off to these agencies for stopping these planned attacks against our country.

Forum List

Back