Easter question: What can Christians on the left and right do about the evil of our world?

You wouldn't know "traditional Christianity" if it fell on your head, and neither would Penny

What do you know about Christianity?

Where do you want me to start Penny? I mean ask me a question. But even your question, no doubt, will reveal a stunning lack of self-awareness
Do you think that all that hate in your heart will cause you problems come the rapture ?

Tommy do you suppose that we are to put up with your anti-Christian rot and say nothing? Oh that's right. If we speak back we have "hate in our heart". I don't hate you. Or Penny. Or Dean. I think you're deluded and I feel sorry for all of you.
The first post of yours I read was full of loony conspiracy theories about Germans. It was dripping with hate. Hate seems to be an integral part of the US evangelical cult.

"Dripping with hate" means disagrees with Tommy strongly. We know, Tommy, we know.

No such thing as a christian leftist

Actually the Christian right are hypocrites. Very unchristian like, but they know it. Look at holy roller Sarah Sanders, she lies like Tramp.
Look at their leader.

And make no mistake, Donald Trump IS the leader of the Christian right.

Donald Trump is a role model for the children of the Christian right.

These are NOT the same Christians I grew up with. Today's radical and racist Christian right is nothing like traditional Christianity.

You wouldn't know "traditional Christianity" if it fell on your head, and neither would Penny
I went to Catholic School and we actually read the Bible. We had assignments from the Bible.
It was nothing like what right wingers teach today.
Adultery is NOT excusable.
Tax cuts for billionaires is NOT what Jesus preached.
Racism isn't promoted.
See what I mean?

D3E2uDRWoAA4Jhi.jpg

Donald Trump has adultery in his past but he is not preaching it as PUBLIC POLICY.

What you want us to do is vote for politicians who endorse BABY KILLING AS PUBLIC POLICY.
What GOP policies help children?
Arming school shooters?
Children in cages?
Using CHIP for politics?
What?

GOP leaders say no action will be taken on gun legislation

Actually the Christian right are hypocrites. Very unchristian like, but they know it. Look at holy roller Sarah Sanders, she lies like Tramp.
Look at their leader.

These are NOT the same Christians I grew up with. Today's radical and racist Christian right is nothing like traditional Christianity.

I went to Catholic School and we actually read the Bible. We had assignments from the Bible.
Racism shouldn't be promoted.
See what I mean?

D3E2uDRWoAA4Jhi.jpg
The Good Samaritan didnt ask if the guy had insurance.

The Good Samaritan DIDN'T EXPECT DADDY GOVERNMENT TO PAY, Leftist
Then why are Red States such basket cases.
You would think that after 150 years of failed conservative economic policies, they would figure it out.

Look at their leader.

Racism isn't promoted.
See what I mean?

D3E2uDRWoAA4Jhi.jpg

Donald Trump has adultery in his past but he is not preaching it as PUBLIC POLICY.

What you want us to do is vote for politicians who endorse BABY KILLING AS PUBLIC POLICY.
Arming school shooters?
Children in cages?
Using CHIP for politics?
What?

How about not ripping them limb from limb in their mothers' wombs just for starters? Or leaving them TO DIE if the abortion is botched?

What do you know about Christianity?

Where do you want me to start Penny? I mean ask me a question. But even your question, no doubt, will reveal a stunning lack of self-awareness
Do you think that all that hate in your heart will cause you problems come the rapture ?

Tommy do you suppose that we are to put up with your anti-Christian rot and say nothing? Oh that's right. If we speak back we have "hate in our heart". I don't hate you. Or Penny. Or Dean. I think you're deluded and I feel sorry for all of you.
The first post of yours I read was full of loony conspiracy theories about Germans. It was dripping with hate. Hate seems to be an integral part of the US evangelical cult.

"Dripping with hate" means disagrees with Tommy strongly. We know, Tommy, we know.
No it was nasty stuff. Germany and the US have been allies for over 70 years but you want to project nazi atrocities on to people who are your friends. It is a bizarre stance.

No it was nasty stuff. Germany and the US have been allies for over 70 years but you want to project nazi atrocities on to people who are your friends. It is a bizarre stance.

Poor Tommy, cry some more. Reminder: they ARE the people who spawned the Nazis, remember? Are you going to pretend YOU don't remind us of all American school shootings even if we don't do it, or Jim Crow laws and etc? Oh please. That's for starters. For enders, they are no allies of ours, nor friends. Saying so is not "hate" Tommy. Disagreeing with you is not "hate", Tommy.

Look at their leader.

Racism isn't promoted.
See what I mean?

D3E2uDRWoAA4Jhi.jpg

Arming school shooters?
Children in cages?
Using CHIP for politics?
What?

How about not ripping them limb from limb in their mothers' wombs just for starters? Or leaving them TO DIE if the abortion is botched?
Nobody does that.

Have you been drinking the Kool-aid again?

You've been told to stop imbibing that stuff.

DzbWxn8WoAAT0gs.jpg

Poor Tommy, cry some more. Reminder: they ARE the people who spawned the Nazis, remember? Are you going to pretend YOU don't remind us of all American school shootings even if we don't do it, or Jim Crow laws and etc? Oh please. That's for starters. For enders, they are no allies of ours, nor friends. Saying so is not "hate" Tommy. Disagreeing with you is not "hate", Tommy.
If you are blaming modern Germans for the Nazis then it must follow that you are responsible for slavery and the ethnic cleansing of Native Americans. That would be absurd. Do you see how this works ?

Racism isn't promoted.
See what I mean?

D3E2uDRWoAA4Jhi.jpg

Arming school shooters?
Children in cages?
Using CHIP for politics?
What?

Nobody does that.

Have you been drinking the Kool-aid again?

You've been told to stop imbibing that stuff.

DzbWxn8WoAAT0gs.jpg

That is how every abortion is conducted that is not done in pill form. Vacuum extraction. They rip the babies' limbs apart. And yes, NY just voted on the "left to die" bill.

Again I say: Donald Trump is absolutely an adulterer, but he did not ask us to vote on that as public policy. Leftists do, for gay marriage, for ABORTION. Big difference.

If you are blaming modern Germans for the Nazis then it must follow that you are responsible for slavery and the ethnic cleansing of Native Americans. That would be absurd. Do you see how this works ?

Oh please Tommy, first. That is part of why you European Lefties hate America in the first place: slavery and racism and etc. And yes you do blame us. Whether I blame modern Germans or not is immaterial; YOU blame modern Americans, so don't even go there.

But I do not--what I do blame them for is their projection and the way they're handling their guilt NOW. They are handling it in rampant anti-Americanism. That's not "hate" Tommy. Anytime someone disagrees with you or makes an observation YOU DON'T LIKE, it is not "hate". Tommy.

Oh please Tommy, first. That is part of why you European Lefties hate America in the first place: slavery and racism and etc. And yes you do blame us. Whether I blame modern Germans or not is immaterial; YOU blame modern Americans, so don't even go there.

But I do not--what I do blame them for is their projection and the way they're handling their guilt NOW. They are handling it in rampant anti-Americanism. That's not "hate" Tommy. Anytime someone disagrees with you or makes an observation YOU DON'T LIKE, it is not "hate". Tommy.
How are they handling "their guilt" ?

Guilt is in quotes?

They're not guilty?

Guilt is in quotes?

They're not guilty?
What are they guilty of ?

This is 50 year old Jurgen Klopp. He is a German. Explain what he has to feel guilt for.
57812430_899873553738141_8967222047042174976_n.jpg

Guilt is in quotes?

They're not guilty?

This is 50 year old Jurgen Klopp. He is a German. Explain what he has to feel guilt for.

I am not talking about personal guilt, but national guilt. Their nation perpetrated mass genocide that was industrial. Do I need to explain this to you? It wasn't just taking land. It was racial. This needs to be explained?

Guilt is in quotes?

They're not guilty?

You realize Tommy that they have admitted guilt, which you stupidly put in quotes, by paying reparations right?

I mean what are you even talking about Tommy?

Guilt is in quotes?

They're not guilty?

I am not talking about personal guilt, but national guilt. Their nation perpetrated mass genocide that was industrial. Do I need to explain this to you? It wasn't just taking land. It was racial. This needs to be explained?

Ok. So what are they doing or not doing as a nation ? Holocaust denial is a crime in Germany. Its a career in the US.

Guilt is in quotes?

They're not guilty?

70 years after the Holocaust, Mr Brain Trust Tommy wants to know "what the Germans are guilty of"

Gee I don't know Tommy. Think really hard

Guilt is in quotes?

They're not guilty?

Ok. So what are they doing or not doing as a nation ? Holocaust denial is a crime in Germany. Its a career in the US.

See how you pivoted to the US immediately???

I'm gonna cry about HATE now just like you Tommy

waaaaaaaaahhhhh

Guilt is in quotes?

They're not guilty?

Tommy hates the US

waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I have to cry about all the HATERS like Tommy

Forum List

Back