EARTH TO TRAFFIC BLOCKERS: Why are you video recording ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
EARTH TO TRAFFIC BLOCKERS: Why are you video recording the cars who don't stop for your illegal, idiotic blockade ? When they keep going, they aren't breaking the law, YOU ARE. So when they push you out of the way with their front grill/bumper, they're just driving down the street, as they have a right to do. You are the one who has no right to do what you're doing.

Every driver in one of these cars being blocked, should video-record the traffic blockers and turn the videos over to the police. For that matter, where the hell ARE the police ? These loons should all be arrested, and hopefully they'll resist, so they can absorb a good ass-kicking as well.

In this one, some dopey, woman traffic-blocker yells at a cop because he didn't arrest a driver of a jeep who tried to drive his car. "It's your responsibility" she screams. It seems to me it would be his "responsibility" to arrest HER, for blocking traffic. Hopefully he did.

Last edited:
Run over the bastards.
Either that or some other methods could be applied too >> This one's called GARBAGE DISPOSAL.

soylent-green.jpg

These weenies crack me up. They attack the police and then expect them to help them.

That last girl was pathetic with her crying... That was attempted murder...it's your responsibility.

Drama queen much? Mommy must be sooo proud.

It's never legal to run over anyone.
I'm not so sure about that. If you are surrounded by the loons, and of course they are threatening, you easily have a case of being in fear for your life. From there on, self-defense is a consideration. When it comes to the law, "never" is a hazardous word to use.

I know one thing. Stopping in a crowd of screwballs is a dangerous thing to do. Carjackers will sometimes use this as a ploy to get you to stop. And in some situations, stopping can cause you to get killed or damn near it. Remember the name Reginald Denny ? (from the Rodney King riots)

Last edited:
Here's another solution to traffic blockers, to get them to disperse >>

images
images
images

It's never legal to run over anyone.
I'm not so sure about that. If you are surrounded by the loons, and of course they are threatening, you easily have a case of being in fear for your life. From there on, self-defense is a consideration. When it comes to the law, "never" is a hazardous word to use.

I know one thing. Stopping in a crowd of screwballs is a dangerous thing to do. Carjackers will sometimes use this as a ploy to get you to stop. And in some situations, stopping can cause you to get killed or damn near it. Remember the name Reginald Denny ? (from the Rodney King riots)

Of course "I was in fear of my life" has been a good excuse for cops killing people when ever they are having a bad day for a while. Might as well pass that on to the crazies as well.

Of course "I was in fear of my life" has been a good excuse for cops killing people when ever they are having a bad day for a while. Might as well pass that on to the crazies as well.
"Of course" ? If the crazies are so in fear of their lives, maybe they should stop being crazy, and start being sane, by not going out and blocking traffic. And cops killing people is a propaganda spin, sent out by the race hustlers (Obama/Sharpton/Jackson./Crump) In case after case, the people that cops killed or ALLEGEDLY killed, caused their own killing (Michael Brown, Walter Scott, Eric Garner, Freddie Gray, Tamir Rice, etc.)

Forum List

Back