Early Spring Or Six More Weeks Of Winter?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
What do you think that your state groundhog (if you have one) is going to say tomorrow? I'm predicting six more weeks of winter unfortunately since it's supposed to be sunny out. I'm sick of winter already though lol

download (59).jpg

I live about 2hrs from Punxsutawny and I can tell you it is pretty cold right now. On Sat morning it's supposed to drop to 9°F 🥶, then over the next few days it will warm up a little and maybe get to about 50 around Mon or Tue, and then drop back down to normal winter temps, 30's. What that will mean to a groundhog I really couldn't say. :dunno:

We just had our first sunny day in weeks and it rained or gave us sloppy snow on many of those days.

The concept of groundhogs predicting weather is as credible as climate-change alarmists/globalists.

I know lol but it's just for fun. Sort of like Santa Claus, Cupid, The Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy. (Speaking of that I wonder how much kids are getting from "her" nowadays, or perhaps it's the Transgender Fairy at this point. :rolleyes:)

Ground Hog Day is most definitely of the devil....it's practically worshipping Satan himself.....:th_spinspin:

I wish it would drop below 70F once in a blue moon here.
Mid 80's today. Summer is already in full swing. AC running......Lounging out by the pool tonight.

What the hell is that nasty white stuff ??

It's been a relatively normal winter here in the Shenandoah valley of Va. Were Al Gore's oceans boiling somewhere else? Hopefully we can get through another six weeks until we start planning the garden.

Forum List

Back