Durham now part of the "Deep State!"

If Durham is a bust, then the books I've been reading are all bullshit.
"Exonerated" outlines a lot of crimes
"Witch Hunt" also goes into great detail about how the intel agencies spied on and setup Trump?! WTF??

This shit goes along with Mueller not investigating the Russian interference/collusion with the Clinton campaign creating the Steele Dossier. How can Mueller investigate Russian interference and not look at the Steel Dossier???????? That swamp stinks.

Yes, all those books were bullshit. They were written specifically to keep the Trump supporting nut jobs riled up. It took a lot of lies to do that. You wouldn't have bought them if you thought they disagreed with Limbaugh, would you?

Well I would suggest that everyone wait until the actual report comes out before arguing about it but I guess it is more fun to point fingers in the hope that people who are supposed to be informed but may not be.
I can remember the Right GLOATING for months when the FOX gossip channel and John Solomon leaked BS about Dems being indicted, but now SUDDENLY leaks should be ignored and the rest of us must wait until the report comes out!!!
HYPOCRITES all!!!!

"Witch Hunt" also goes into great detail about how the intel agencies spied on and setup Trump?! WTF??

This shit goes along with Mueller not investigating the Russian interference/collusion with the Clinton campaign creating the Steele Dossier. How can Mueller investigate Russian interference and not look at the Steel Dossier???????? That swamp stinks.

The books you're reading are all BS.

Those books aren't written by official government investigators hand picked by barr to investigate the situation. They don't have access to all the evidence that the official investigators have.

What you have been reading is a bunch of lies. At least according to barr's hand picked investigator.

Are you now going to say that barr and durham are all deep state out to get trump? Are you now saying that barr and durham are liars?

You people spent months accusing Obama, Hillary and our own government of crimes without any real evidence of it. Just rumors, innuendo and lies.

Now that the truth comes out from your own investigators who you said would find the real truth then arrest Obama, Hillary and others in our government, you now don't want to believe them.

Just as you and people like you have been doing for so long. Accuse a democrat, spend months slandering them, spreading lies about them, saying they will be arrested and put in jail. Then the truth comes out, you deny it's the truth and continue to repeat the lies.

You people are so predictable and pathetic.

You need to quit reading rightwing propaganda books targeting the dumb angry right wing mob.

Those books aren't written by official government investigators hand picked by barr to investigate the situation. They don't have access to all the evidence that the official investigators have.

What you have been reading is a bunch of lies. At least according to barr's hand picked investigator.

Are you now going to say that barr and durham are all deep state out to get trump? Are you now saying that barr and durham are liars?

You people spent months accusing Obama, Hillary and our own government of crimes without any real evidence of it. Just rumors, innuendo and lies.

Now that the truth comes out from your own investigators who you said would find the real truth then arrest Obama, Hillary and others in our government, you now don't want to believe them.

Just as you and people like you have been doing for so long. Accuse a democrat, spend months slandering them, spreading lies about them, saying they will be arrested and put in jail. Then the truth comes out, you deny it's the truth and continue to repeat the lies.

Lair.

Yes, all those books were bullshit. They were written specifically to keep the Trump supporting nut jobs riled up. It took a lot of lies to do that. You wouldn't have bought them if you thought they disagreed with Limbaugh, would you?
You act like a 13-year-old who knows more than her parents. You don't.

Well I would suggest that everyone wait until the actual report comes out before arguing about it but I guess it is more fun to point fingers in the hope that people who are supposed to be informed but may not be.
I can remember the Right GLOATING for months when the FOX gossip channel and John Solomon leaked BS about Dems being indicted, but now SUDDENLY leaks should be ignored and the rest of us must wait until the report comes out!!!
HYPOCRITES all!!!!
That's not true. You Democrats read your talking points which have to do with convincing people that the truth we found out is untrue. Not only is it true about Hillary, she has a history known all the way back into her university days when she was photographed carrying an AK-47 gun to the Administration Bldg. at Princeton, NJ with a long list of 'U gonnas' rather than go through standard protest channels and conduct herself in a genuine businesslike manner. She defended people involved in hurting others because she thought black people should get away with all crimes they commit, when the Constitution says all are equal. So murder gets certain penalties stiffer than a shoplifting case would. When her black friends got out of jail when Princeton caved, they came back and murdered a couple of the people who were actually on their side through it all. Hillary did not back down on her support for serial murderers. And you people tried to get her elected President of the USA when she was a dud as First Lady, considering that she ran the war room to blacken the reputations of women her husband had affairs with or raped. And the left believed her right up to the instant the blue dress worn by a young intern Bill Clinton had lusted after and suggested he'd like her to be an intern in the Oval office. Meanwhile, the young woman had told them they'd had sex in the Oval office, Hillary immediately began her spinning machine who was painting Monica as a liar, and how Bill Clinton "had not had sex with that woman," as he claimed. And Hillary vowed to get her reassigned/fired if she got too truthful. A true friend of Ms. Lewinski told her to give the dress to a clinic for DNA testing, and guess what.

The liar that Bill Clinton was had to admit that yes, he had had sex with "that Woman" who was just 19 when she was hired and fell for the "I'm leaving my wife for you" crap that Clinton hooked most of his long line of victims who not only did he forcefully had sex with them, he bit lips and told one of them to "put some ice on it," which became a saying for a number of years in America if you did not know it.

Bill and Hillary Clinton are very sick people. It never occurred to most of us that Hillary would be running for office of the President nor that she would be shooed in by Schumer's Demonrat machine in NYC for Senator to get rid of the Republican challenger.

Believe in Hillary Clinton at your own peril. Do not call Republicans 'liar' again. We don't spin. We tell the truth, and sometimes, the truth is far stranger than fiction.

Oh, and by the way, it wasn't just sex that caused the scandal. In each and every case of Bill Clinton's affairs with many, many fine Democrat women, he violated their civil rights along with the police who monitored his activities to keep his doings away from the press who might side with him, themselves being left-leaning. Press people used to have dignity. Now, they're just anti-everyone else except the Democrat cabal that has ruined the White House and damaged the nation by taking acquaintances and treating them so badly they earned enemies for life. But not to worry. An inordinate number of them died while the Clintons were in power, either by being killed in prison for taking the rap for the financial meanderings of Bill and Hillary Clinton, committing suicide, or being in a heinous mishap. One of their most hated enemies was Juris Doctor Barbara Olsen, who had written a book on Hillary's abuses of power and died in one of the planes that crashed into the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. Her book:

518N4F8D65L._AC_UY218_ML3_.jpg

Juris Doctors on the Republican aisle do not engage in lies, and Mrs. Olsen was no exception. She died on her husband's birthday in that terrible "accident" perpetrated by people with ties to Osama bin Laden who was conveniently hidden in Pakistan until Obama's Presidency, when the Obama Administration announced his demise by Navy Seal in coordination with the CIA.

You just go right ahead and defend Hillary's corrupt cabal all you want. She's had the power of the President for 16 of her years--someone had to do the work while Bill played house with numerous women, and someone had to show Obama the ropes so his offenses would be held to a minimum, and he could revert back to his youthful religion after his second term commenced.

No wonder the Democrats are angry. The Republicans do not play ball with the Jew Haters of the world, most of who live in the Middle East and elect leaders who promise to wipe the Jews off the face of the map through Jihad.

I know all those books were nothing more than a way to get tons of Trump supporter's money. Nothing more than a bunch of lies and innuendo.

Hillary, she has a history known all the way back into her university days when she was photographed carrying an AK-47 gun to the Administration Bldg. at Princeton, NJ
I call bullshit!!!!!!!!!

I know all those books were nothing more than a way to get tons of Trump supporter's money. Nothing more than a bunch of lies and innuendo.
I'm not sure you were alive when Hillary was telling lies to a Grand Jury to save her own butt. When they asked her about a rather important issue, her response was as big a lie as the little schemer has ever told "I forget." She forgot absolutely nothing. She didn't want to pay for her crimes against the people of the United States of America. She mouthed the lie "I forget." Nobody else did.

There is not one lie told in Juris Doctor Olsen's book. She was a jewel in America's crown, and she told the truth that needed to be told before her demise. Every word she said was researched and sourced as the truth. That's how Republicans roll.

I'm not sure you were alive when Hillary was telling lies to a Grand Jury to save her own butt. When they asked her about a rather important issue, her response was as big a lie as the little schemer has ever told "I forget." She forgot absolutely nothing. She didn't want to pay for her crimes against the people of the United States of America. She mouthed the lie "I forget." Nobody else did.

There is not one lie told in Juris Doctor Olsen's book. She was a jewel in America's crown, and she told the truth that needed to be told before her demise. Every word she said was researched and sourced as the truth. That's how Republicans roll.

I've been retired for several years, so yes, I was alive through the Clinton years, and even back then the crazy accusations were more bizarre by the day. The only research done on those books was listening to right wing radio to get the latest ridiculous accusations, and then possibly adding a few more lies to them. The right has built it's own reality based on lies. Did you ever notice that no legitimate investigation has ever found any of the wildest claims to have even the slightest amount of evidence to support them? No, that's not because of some omnipotent group that is secretly running the world. It's because your claims are bullshit.

I've been retired for several years, so yes, I was alive through the Clinton years, and even back then the crazy accusations were more bizarre by the day. The only research done on those books was listening to right wing radio to get the latest ridiculous accusations, and then possibly adding a few more lies to them. The right has built it's own reality based on lies. Did you ever notice that no legitimate investigation has ever found any of the wildest claims to have even the slightest amount of evidence to support them? No, that's not because of some omnipotent group that is secretly running the world. It's because your claims are bullshit.
So you missed the DNA report saying President Clinton's issue was on the blue dress. I get it. ;)

So you missed the DNA report saying President Clinton's issue was on the blue dress. I get it. ;)

Clinton got a blow job. Big deal. Doesn't mean all that other bullshit is true.

The Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz reports, (and indictments?) are not out yet. I'm not converting from a Trump supporter to something else, unless its a "deep state swamp hater"?! Anyway, the jury is still out until the reports come out and either indict the deep state, or cover up for the deep state, we'll see what happens.
I'll start a poll to see if any indictments will be forthcoming or will a cover-up be forthcoming...

Actually I'm the old and wise great-grandparent trying to keep the country from being ruined by the young indoctrinated know-it-alls.
I've seen a lot of presidents come and go, but never have I seen any president be so mistreated as Trump. The fantastic part is that it doesn't matter. Trump keeps putting one foot in front of the other for the betterment of the country as he sees it no matter what the MSM, dems, DOJ, FBI, NSA, never-Trumpers, or anyone else does or says.

The books explain FISA abuses, MSM abuses, Obama admin abuses, Hillary Clinton campaign abuses, FBI abuses, CIA abuses, DOJ abuses, and "resistance" by the deep state androids who think the Federal government is theirs to run as they see fit. We'll see what happens when the AG reports come out, until then its KAG thru 2025.

The books explain FISA abuses, MSM abuses, Obama admin abuses, Hillary Clinton campaign abuses, FBI abuses, CIA abuses, DOJ abuses, and "resistance" by the deep state androids who think the Federal government is theirs to run as they see fit. We'll see what happens when the AG reports come out, until then its KAG thru 2025.

Don't lecture until the jury comes in with a verdict.

I've lost track of how many times I've read posts by always Trumpers who were ready to spooge in their shorts when Dunham's report came out. Cuz.......you know.........it was going to send all those nasty Trump haters to jail. Now, it appears all the crap they swallowed about the deep state conspiracy and the plotting and the coup..........the entire pile of steaming horseshit...........has...........LIKE ALL THE OTHER HORSESHIT NUTBAGGERY THEY TROLL THE MESSAGE BOARDS WITH EACH AND EVERY DAY.........has gone poof.

HYPOCRITES all!!!!
I just said that a smart person might want to wait until the report actually comes out before pointing fingers.
I remember how many on the left claiming that Mueller was going to walk everyone in the White House out in chains.
I somehow missed that on the six O'clock news. So calling the right hypocrites is the pot calling the kettle black.

If you want to point fingers over and nuendo and rumors go ahead have at it. I have seen more then enough to know that both sides see things only the way they want. One persons rumor is another's certainty.

Forum List

Back