Durham now part of the "Deep State!"

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e084dc-16a9-11ea-9110-3b34ce1d92b1_story.html

The prosecutor handpicked by Attorney General William P. Barr to scrutinize how U.S. agencies investigated President Trump’s 2016 campaign said he could not offer evidence to the Justice Department’s inspector general to support the suspicions of some conservatives that the case was a setup by American intelligence, people familiar with the matter said.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s office contacted U.S. Attorney John Durham, the prosecutor Barr personally tapped to lead a separate review of the 2016 probe into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia, the people said. The inspector general also contacted several U.S. intelligence agencies.

Among Horowitz’s questions: whether a Maltese professor who interacted with a Trump campaign adviser was actually a U.S. intelligence asset deployed to ensnare the campaign, the people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the inspector general’s findings have not been made public.

But the intelligence agencies said the professor was not among their assets, the people said. And Durham informed Horowitz’s office that his investigation had not produced any evidence that might contradict the inspector general’s findings on that point.

snip/

The previously unreported interaction with Durham is noted in a draft of Horowitz’s forthcoming report on the Russia investigation, which concludes that the FBI had adequate cause to launch its Russia investigation, people familiar with the matter said.

If Durham is a bust, then the books I've been reading are all bullshit.
"Exonerated" outlines a lot of crimes
"Witch Hunt" also goes into great detail about how the intel agencies spied on and setup Trump?! WTF??

This shit goes along with Mueller not investigating the Russian interference/collusion with the Clinton campaign creating the Steele Dossier. How can Mueller investigate Russian interference and not look at the Steel Dossier???????? That swamp stinks.

Gee, I thought Durham was going to indict all these Democrats..................

That would make you dumb. Laws are for us, not them. That said, the IG report ain't a criminal thing. It binds no one to nothing. In the end it will be AG Barr and Durham. I'm thinking this is more of a clean up then a prosecution.

Durham is one of the good guys.

<< Indeed the whole collection of coup plotters were involved in the systematic attempt to destroy Donald Drumpf as a candidate. Strangle his Presidency in its crib, overturning the will of the voters. So it is a little amusing that McCabe’s initial indictment will be for leaking information about the Clinton Foundation in order to cover his own ass.
The ensuing and subsequent indictments from John Durham will be far more on the point. >>

McCabe faces indictment, IG FISA report coming, Durham on deck

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...e084dc-16a9-11ea-9110-3b34ce1d92b1_story.html

The prosecutor handpicked by Attorney General William P. Barr to scrutinize how U.S. agencies investigated President Trump’s 2016 campaign said he could not offer evidence to the Justice Department’s inspector general to support the suspicions of some conservatives that the case was a setup by American intelligence, people familiar with the matter said.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s office contacted U.S. Attorney John Durham, the prosecutor Barr personally tapped to lead a separate review of the 2016 probe into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia, the people said. The inspector general also contacted several U.S. intelligence agencies.

Among Horowitz’s questions: whether a Maltese professor who interacted with a Trump campaign adviser was actually a U.S. intelligence asset deployed to ensnare the campaign, the people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because the inspector general’s findings have not been made public.

But the intelligence agencies said the professor was not among their assets, the people said. And Durham informed Horowitz’s office that his investigation had not produced any evidence that might contradict the inspector general’s findings on that point.

snip/

The previously unreported interaction with Durham is noted in a draft of Horowitz’s forthcoming report on the Russia investigation, which concludes that the FBI had adequate cause to launch its Russia investigation, people familiar with the matter said.
WaPo...All I need to know.

Durham is one of the good guys.

<< Indeed the whole collection of coup plotters were involved in the systematic attempt to destroy Donald Drumpf as a candidate. Strangle his Presidency in its crib, overturning the will of the voters. So it is a little amusing that McCabe’s initial indictment will be for leaking information about the Clinton Foundation in order to cover his own ass.
The ensuing and subsequent indictments from John Durham will be far more on the point. >>

McCabe faces indictment, IG FISA report coming, Durham on deck
GOP and Trumpsters...The biggest turncoats EVER.

"Witch Hunt" also goes into great detail about how the intel agencies spied on and setup Trump?! WTF??

This shit goes along with Mueller not investigating the Russian interference/collusion with the Clinton campaign creating the Steele Dossier. How can Mueller investigate Russian interference and not look at the Steel Dossier???????? That swamp stinks.

Of course the books you have been reading are bullshit. They are not different than all the left wing versions

We've been telling you that for years, and not just the books for SUCKERS to separate them from their money, but also GOP hate radio!!!!!

We've been telling you that for years, and not just the books for SUCKERS to separate them from their money, but also GOP hate radio!!!!!

Well then, riddle me this. How the fuck can we drain the fucking swamp if the fucking cops are all snakes and gators? The FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, and the rest of the agencies must all be controlled by fucking aliens like in "Men in Black".

Well then, riddle me this. How the fuck can we drain the fucking swamp if the fucking cops are all snakes and gators? The FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, and the rest of the agencies must all be controlled by fucking aliens like in "Men in Black".

Amazing how all the spies and spooks that the civil libertarian leftists hated for all these decades now are suddenly dripping with credibility, innit?

Amazing how all the spies and spooks that the civil libertarian leftists hated for all these decades now are suddenly dripping with credibility, innit?

Exactly! The "deep state" androids are all victims of "group think" and are controlled by pseudo-intellectuals like Dr. Hill who was wrong about arming the Ukraine under Obama when the war was hot, and sent them non-lethal "blankets", but now aid is essential under Trump. They can't exist for 2-months without US aid.
The only thing we can do is reload Trump in 2020 and hope for the best. I'm not seeing any other options?!

Riddle me this:
If Obama sent the Ukraine non-lethal aid, aka "blankets" according to McCain, as recommended by Dr. Hill, during the hot war with Russia, and then
Trump sent lethal aid, including Javelin anti-tank weapons, who should be impeached for affecting US national security? tick-tock...

I've always noticed that posters who post a few sentences, say more than the ones with 3 pages of nonsense.

Well I would suggest that everyone wait until the actual report comes out before arguing about it but I guess it is more fun to point fingers in the hope that people who are supposed to be informed but may not be.

Wp, ‘people familiar with the matter’, enough said. Anonymous fake sources once again.

snip/

Good article!

Gee, I thought Durham was going to indict all these Democrats..................

That would make you dumb. Laws are for us, not them. That said, the IG report ain't a criminal thing. It binds no one to nothing. In the end it will be AG Barr and Durham. I'm thinking this is more of a clean up then a prosecution.
All the Dimmies have to do is hang around, set an either-way entrapment schema, and "win" the support of their base.

Obviously you need to stop reading bullshit right wing conspiracy books

Forum List

Back