Durham now part of the "Deep State!"

If Durham is a bust, then the books I've been reading are all bullshit.
"Exonerated" outlines a lot of crimes
"Witch Hunt" also goes into great detail about how the intel agencies spied on and setup Trump?! WTF??

This shit goes along with Mueller not investigating the Russian interference/collusion with the Clinton campaign creating the Steele Dossier. How can Mueller investigate Russian interference and not look at the Steel Dossier???????? That swamp stinks.
Yea, they are bullshit....

But at least they got your money......that's capitalism!!

Durham is one of the good guys.

<< Indeed the whole collection of coup plotters were involved in the systematic attempt to destroy Donald Drumpf as a candidate. Strangle his Presidency in its crib, overturning the will of the voters. So it is a little amusing that McCabe’s initial indictment will be for leaking information about the Clinton Foundation in order to cover his own ass.
The ensuing and subsequent indictments from John Durham will be far more on the point. >>

McCabe faces indictment, IG FISA report coming, Durham on deck
This comment is not going to age well.....

Well I would suggest that everyone wait until the actual report comes out before arguing about it but I guess it is more fun to point fingers in the hope that people who are supposed to be informed but may not be.
I can remember the Right GLOATING for months when the FOX gossip channel and John Solomon leaked BS about Dems being indicted, but now SUDDENLY leaks should be ignored and the rest of us must wait until the report comes out!!!
HYPOCRITES all!!!!
I just said that a smart person might want to wait until the report actually comes out before pointing fingers.
I remember how many on the left claiming that Mueller was going to walk everyone in the White House out in chains.
I somehow missed that on the six O'clock news. So calling the right hypocrites is the pot calling the kettle black.

If you want to point fingers over and nuendo and rumors go ahead have at it. I have seen more then enough to know that both sides see things only the way they want. One persons rumor is another's certainty.
and that report highlighted 10 different instances of Trump obstructing justice.....

That investigation has resulted in over 80 indictments and over 20 convictions...

How many indictments came out of those 8 or 9 Benghazi investigations??

"Witch Hunt" also goes into great detail about how the intel agencies spied on and setup Trump?! WTF??

This shit goes along with Mueller not investigating the Russian interference/collusion with the Clinton campaign creating the Steele Dossier. How can Mueller investigate Russian interference and not look at the Steel Dossier???????? That swamp stinks.
Yea, they are bullshit....

But at least they got your money......that's capitalism!!

I wouldn't be doing a touchdown dance just yet. The reports are not out yet.
If there are no indictments then you can dance, until then the investigations continue.

Well I would suggest that everyone wait until the actual report comes out before arguing about it but I guess it is more fun to point fingers in the hope that people who are supposed to be informed but may not be.
I can remember the Right GLOATING for months when the FOX gossip channel and John Solomon leaked BS about Dems being indicted, but now SUDDENLY leaks should be ignored and the rest of us must wait until the report comes out!!!
HYPOCRITES all!!!!
I just said that a smart person might want to wait until the report actually comes out before pointing fingers.
I remember how many on the left claiming that Mueller was going to walk everyone in the White House out in chains.
I somehow missed that on the six O'clock news. So calling the right hypocrites is the pot calling the kettle black.

If you want to point fingers over and nuendo and rumors go ahead have at it. I have seen more then enough to know that both sides see things only the way they want. One persons rumor is another's certainty.
and that report highlighted 10 different instances of Trump obstructing justice.....

That investigation has resulted in over 80 indictments and over 20 convictions...

How many indictments came out of those 8 or 9 Benghazi investigations??
Way to go I love when you fail to point out the whole truth. Some of those convictions were over things that took place over ten years. Some of those indictmets were for people that were not part of the U.S.
Some were simple process crimes that anyone could have fallen into.

But don't let truths and thoughts get in the way of partisanship.

Yes, all those books were bullshit. They were written specifically to keep the Trump supporting nut jobs riled up. It took a lot of lies to do that. You wouldn't have bought them if you thought they disagreed with Limbaugh, would you?
You act like a 13-year-old who knows more than her parents. You don't.

I know all those books were nothing more than a way to get tons of Trump supporter's money. Nothing more than a bunch of lies and innuendo.
I'm not sure you were alive when Hillary was telling lies to a Grand Jury to save her own butt. When they asked her about a rather important issue, her response was as big a lie as the little schemer has ever told "I forget." She forgot absolutely nothing. She didn't want to pay for her crimes against the people of the United States of America. She mouthed the lie "I forget." Nobody else did.

There is not one lie told in Juris Doctor Olsen's book. She was a jewel in America's crown, and she told the truth that needed to be told before her demise. Every word she said was researched and sourced as the truth. That's how Republicans roll.

I've been retired for several years, so yes, I was alive through the Clinton years, and even back then the crazy accusations were more bizarre by the day. The only research done on those books was listening to right wing radio to get the latest ridiculous accusations, and then possibly adding a few more lies to them. The right has built it's own reality based on lies. Did you ever notice that no legitimate investigation has ever found any of the wildest claims to have even the slightest amount of evidence to support them? No, that's not because of some omnipotent group that is secretly running the world. It's because your claims are bullshit.

You may have been retired for several years, but apparently you always were retarded.

I've lost track of how many times I've read posts by always Trumpers who were ready to spooge in their shorts when Dunham's report came out. Cuz.......you know.........it was going to send all those nasty Trump haters to jail. Now, it appears all the crap they swallowed about the deep state conspiracy and the plotting and the coup..........the entire pile of steaming horseshit...........has...........LIKE ALL THE OTHER HORSESHIT NUTBAGGERY THEY TROLL THE MESSAGE BOARDS WITH EACH AND EVERY DAY.........has gone poof.

So, you have read the report that hasn't even been written yet?

Dumbass!

You need to quit reading rightwing propaganda books targeting the dumb angry right wing mob.
It’s the left mobs that are angry from listening to propagandist profs and left wing media.
upload_2019-12-5_9-36-26.jpeg

Anyway, the jury is still out until the reports come out and either indict the deep state, or cover up for the deep state, we'll see what happens.
I'll start a poll to see if any indictments will be forthcoming or will a cover-up be forthcoming...
And there it is, heads I win tails you lose. That is how the TrumpNazis rationalize their pre-programmed PREJUDICES in spite of any FACTS to the contrary. Either their "deep state" lies are confirmed or it is a "deep state" coverup. The perfect catch-22.

Way to go I love when you fail to point out the whole truth....Some of those indictmets were for people that were not part of the U.S.
Just like you did!
Yeah, the Russian government operatives the Tramp campaign colluded with!!!!!

Way to go I love when you fail to point out the whole truth....Some of those indictmets were for people that were not part of the U.S.
Just like you did!
One of the companies that was indicted wanted to go immediately to trial yet still has been told no.

But but but Bengasi.

Keep playing partisan. It makes soooo much sense.

Anyway, the jury is still out until the reports come out and either indict the deep state, or cover up for the deep state, we'll see what happens.
I'll start a poll to see if any indictments will be forthcoming or will a cover-up be forthcoming...
And there it is, heads I win tails you lose. That is how the TrumpNazis rationalize their pre-programmed PREJUDICES in spite of any FACTS to the contrary. Either their "deep state" lies are confirmed or it is a "deep state" coverup. The perfect catch-22.

Ok, lets look at the "FACTS" before I create the thread. Which of these facts do you reject as "fake news":
1. The FBI worked against Trump as shown in their texts and improper FISA warrants
2. The FBI improperly used Carter Page to get FISA warrants, since he never had any charges yet was surveilled
3. The FBI improperly spied on the Trump campaign using the Carter Page FISA warrant
4. Rosenstein improperly created the Mueller Investigation, it was improperly predicated on the unverified Steele Dossier
5. The Clinton campaign colluded with foreign agents who paid Russians for the Steele Dossier
6. The FBI offered $50,000 to anyone who could verify the Steele Dossier (no one could)
7. The Steele Dossier was illegally leaked to the MSM to injure Trump's chances of winning in 2016
8. Comey illegally leaked to the MSM to injure Trump
9. Comey illegally excused Hillary Clinton for her illegal server, and mishandling classified information
10. The FBI set a perjury trap for Flynn.
11. The Mueller Investigation did NOT look into Russian interference regarding the Steele Dossier
12. The FBI concluded that foreign hackers hacked Hillary's illegal bathroom server and got classified data
13. The CIA setup the Trump campaign using foreign intel assets to entrap Popadope.
14. The FBI/DOJ offered to wear a wire to oust Trump using the 25th amendment

I could list a lot more, but you get the idea. The "deep state" doesn't like anyone taking their turf, and they push back.

So those are many of my "facts" as documented in "Exonerated" and "Witch Hunt", show me yours.

Two investigation of the investigation of Trump didn't yield 99.9% of what the loyal Little Trumpsters expected. That's because little Trumpsters religiously only get their news from the real "fake news" which has clearly dumbed them down.

Two investigation of the investigation of Trump didn't yield 99.9% of what the loyal Little Trumpsters expected. That's because little Trumpsters religiously only get their news from the real "fake news" which has clearly dumbed them down.

Got a link for that bullshit? I have not seen any results for the Barr, Huber, Durham, or Horowitz investigations yet.
As for "dumbed down" how'd that Mueller Investigation on Trump-Russian collusion work for ya?

Yes, all those books were bullshit. They were written specifically to keep the Trump supporting nut jobs riled up. It took a lot of lies to do that. You wouldn't have bought them if you thought they disagreed with Limbaugh, would you?
You act like a 13-year-old who knows more than her parents. You don't.

I know all those books were nothing more than a way to get tons of Trump supporter's money. Nothing more than a bunch of lies and innuendo.
I'm not sure you were alive when Hillary was telling lies to a Grand Jury to save her own butt. When they asked her about a rather important issue, her response was as big a lie as the little schemer has ever told "I forget." She forgot absolutely nothing. She didn't want to pay for her crimes against the people of the United States of America. She mouthed the lie "I forget." Nobody else did.

There is not one lie told in Juris Doctor Olsen's book. She was a jewel in America's crown, and she told the truth that needed to be told before her demise. Every word she said was researched and sourced as the truth. That's how Republicans roll.

I've been retired for several years, so yes, I was alive through the Clinton years, and even back then the crazy accusations were more bizarre by the day. The only research done on those books was listening to right wing radio to get the latest ridiculous accusations, and then possibly adding a few more lies to them. The right has built it's own reality based on lies. Did you ever notice that no legitimate investigation has ever found any of the wildest claims to have even the slightest amount of evidence to support them? No, that's not because of some omnipotent group that is secretly running the world. It's because your claims are bullshit.

You may have been retired for several years, but apparently you always were retarded.

I'm not the one who falls for every conspiracy theory that comes along.

Just like you did!
One of the companies that was indicted wanted to go immediately to trial yet still has been told no.
BALONEY!
Just more GOP hate radio LIES you are STUPID enough to mindlessly parrot in a public forum!
They were just bluffing, with the trial going on, they just keep stalling.
Dubelier, a former federal prosecutor who has clashed repeatedly with Mueller prosecutors in the case, turned on Judge Friedrich, saying that he was not prepared to address all the judge’s questions at this point but needed to consult with Concord to determine if the client continued to want his representation given her comments.

Ok, lets look at the "FACTS" before I create the thread. Which of these facts do you reject as "fake news":
1. The FBI worked against Trump as shown in their texts and improper FISA warrants
2. The FBI improperly used Carter Page to get FISA warrants, since he never had any charges yet was surveilled
3. The FBI improperly spied on the Trump campaign using the Carter Page FISA warrant
4. Rosenstein improperly created the Mueller Investigation, it was improperly predicated on the unverified Steele Dossier
5. The Clinton campaign colluded with foreign agents who paid Russians for the Steele Dossier
6. The FBI offered $50,000 to anyone who could verify the Steele Dossier (no one could)
7. The Steele Dossier was illegally leaked to the MSM to injure Trump's chances of winning in 2016
8. Comey illegally leaked to the MSM to injure Trump
9. Comey illegally excused Hillary Clinton for her illegal server, and mishandling classified information
10. The FBI set a perjury trap for Flynn.
11. The Mueller Investigation did NOT look into Russian interference regarding the Steele Dossier
12. The FBI concluded that foreign hackers hacked Hillary's illegal bathroom server and got classified data
13. The CIA setup the Trump campaign using foreign intel assets to entrap Popadope.
14. The FBI/DOJ offered to wear a wire to oust Trump using the 25th amendment

I could list a lot more, but you get the idea. The "deep state" doesn't like anyone taking their turf, and they push back.

So those are many of my "facts" as documented in "Exonerated" and "Witch Hunt", show me yours.
LIES all LIES from discredited Trump State books not worth the paper they are printed on. But you knew that already.

Got a link for that bullshit? I have not seen any results for the Barr, Huber, Durham, or Horowitz investigations yet.
As for "dumbed down" how'd that Mueller Investigation on Trump-Russian collusion work for ya?
My link? Sure. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
All you have to do is look at all the many,many threads/posts by Little Trumpsters, that are/were driven by hyper-partisan hyper right wing sites that turned out to be conspiracies or just plain BS..
You can go back to any of my posts, that deal with the Mueller investigation. I always had the wait-and-see attitude because I knew that Mueller ran a no leak investigation and the only thing we could have knowledge about was who his investigation interviewed or who got indicted.
However, I think Bob Barr's early overview damped down the report, plus the fact that Barr limited what Mueller could reveal in the hearing and of course all the redactions left things very murky.
I like to form my judgement on facts and not conjecture or conspiracies.
Now, take all time you want and follow my link and read all the dumbed down BS currently on USMB or visit the archives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back