Melania - you go girl

Eh...I don't know. It's not like she was saying anything bad about barron. She was really attacking trump in this and only used Barron because of his name. I'm just not seeing the outrage here. Had she said something disparaging about barron, I could see it, but this wasnt that.

What am I not seeing here?

Leave his family, especially a young kid out of it. How demented must a lawyer be to go down that road?

Honestly, it's not the average citizen that's bonkers, it's the alt-left Snowflakes. I can get beaten in a debate by anyone and accept it if they make good points. At very least, accept we both have valid, differing views. Nobody should be encouraging just unabashed, feet stomping, "we didn't get our way with our candidate and we hate the Orange Man just because..."it's a major insult to anyones intelligence. 3+ years of this and what is he doing except fighting for USA?

Eh...I don't know. It's not like she was saying anything bad about barron. She was really attacking trump in this and only used Barron because of his name. I'm just not seeing the outrage here. Had she said something disparaging about barron, I could see it, but this wasnt that.

I suspect neither of the first two posters bothered to read past the fake headline.

Edit --- looks like the poster just before this one didn't either.

She may not be able to become president, but she sure the hell would get my vote.

Melania Trump slams impeachment witness: 'you should be ashamed'

Sounds good. Until you actually read the article.

>> while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron <<

That's IT? Really, a simple pun and y'all melt down? "Shame" for a PUN?

Y'all know that "Baron" was one of Rump's pseudonyms that he denies using right?

So Sasha and Malia are fair game now?

The right attacked Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton, Malia and Sasha Obama. But say Barron's name and rightards throw a shit storm.
icon_rolleyes.gif

She may not be able to become president, but she sure the hell would get my vote.

Sounds good. Until you actually read the article.

>> while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron <<

That's IT? Really, a simple pun and y'all melt down? "Shame" for a PUN?

Y'all know that "Baron" was one of Rump's pseudonyms that he denies using right?

So Sasha and Malia are fair game now?

Their NAMES are, sure.

Or didn't you get that the entire pun was about a NAME, not a person?

The right attacked Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton, Malia and Sasha Obama. But say Barron's name and rightards throw a shit storm.
icon_rolleyes.gif

the left was not exactly kind to the Bush 43 twin girls either so save it.

The woman said nothing disparaging about her son, or even untoward. All she said was that Trump was not a king. That he could name his son Barron, but he could not make him a baron.

I mean conservatives publically questioned whether Chelsea Clinton was Bill's daughter or not when she was a teenager.

They're still doing it now.

Lush Rimjob called her the "White House dog". And those were about the persons, not the parents' choice of name.

The woman said nothing disparaging about her son, or even untoward. All she said was that Trump was not a king. That he could name his son Barron, but he could not make him a baron.

I mean conservatives publically questioned whether Chelsea Clinton was Bill's daughter or not when she was a teenager.

Yep, you idiots say things all of a sudden it's a big joke.
Actor Peter Fonda Calls For Barron Trump’s Kidnapping Over Border Crisis

She was just protecting her son from being the butt of jokes. She's a good mom and a very classy First Lady.

icon_rolleyes.gif
Link us up to a Republican called witness who slammed a minor child of a President in a Congressional Hearing, Sport.

I’ll wait.

Forum List

Back