Durbin: "Military-Style Assault Weapons Belong on the Battlefield, Not in Our Communities", as Biden says he is "determined" to ban assault weapons

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
President Biden announces that he is “determined” to ban “weapons of war” like assault weapons and he is “not going to stop” until they are outlawed like they were in 1994

• Banned
Durbin on the Senate floor recalling the story of 8-year-old Cooper Roberts, who was hit by a bullet during the Highland Park shooting and is now paralyzed from the waist down.

The bullet hit his liver and esophagus before severing his spinal cord.

FXaPh64WQAcsXq1

Dear Dirty Dick Durbin:

Being from Illinois, you should know that one of your cities is a battlefield. Please send some military-style assault weapons to Chicago and put down those Negroes who are making it a battlefield.

Signed, me.

How many times do I have to explain to you leftists, that AR-15s, AK-47s, and other similar weapons were not banned in 1994. The so-called assault weapons ban only banned things like grenade launchers, adjustable stocks, and flash hiders.

Not a single AR-15 was removed from the hands of Americans during the so-called ban. Literally millions more AR-15s and AK-47s and other, similar, guns were sold into the hands of Americans between 1994 and 2004, significantly INCREASING the number of such weapons in the hands of the people.

So the so-called assault weapons ban did nothing to reduce crime.

Here's how much murder rates declined between 1990 and 2020. The assault weapons ban had nothing at all to do with it.

And here's violent crime over the period:

You should be asking yourself, what else happened in the same time frame that actually did impact crime. The answer is more states removing some of their infringements on the right to keep and bear arms, putting more guns in the hands of those who would otherwise have just been disarmed victims.

Last edited:
President Biden announces that he is “determined” to ban “weapons of war” like assault weapons and he is “not going to stop” until they are outlawed like they were in 1994

Since the AR-15 and other semi-automatic rifles are not "weapons of war," will they be left alone?

Durbin on the Senate floor recalling the story of 8-year-old Cooper Roberts, who was hit by a bullet during the Highland Park shooting and is now paralyzed from the waist down.

The bullet hit his liver and esophagus before severing his spinal cord.

FXaPh64WQAcsXq1

Democrats love dead children..........they are the presents under the gun control holiday trees.....

If he feels so strongly on the issue; be sure not to bring any military-style assault weapons into our communities when he attempts to take ours. Put your money where your mouth is Brandon…

Judging from Ashley Biden's diary, I suspect he's also determined to reduce the age of consent to 9 years old...

... Fortunately neither of those things are going to happen.

Since news articles critical of Democrats "mysteriously" won't unfurl when posted to give blurb of the topic...here is a screenshot and link...

Screenshot_20220713-135809~2.png

Last edited:
Judging from Ashley Biden's diary, I suspect he's also determined to reduce the age of consent to 9 years old...

... Fortunately neither of those things are going to happen.

I used to wonder where the attacks against Trump came from when they were implying he was having sex with his daughter........from her diary, it is now obvious that they were lying about Trump in fear of the truth about biden coming out...that he showered with his young daughter....

I used to wonder where the attacks against Trump came from when they were implying he was having sex with his daughter........from her diary, it is now obvious that they were lying about Trump in fear of the truth about biden coming out...that he showered with his young daughter....
You know it's bad when Biden et al send the FBI to recover a diary that was left behind at a halfway house...

Jun 9, 2022...

"New polling shows that support for an "assault weapons" ban in the United States has hit an all-time low despite calls from Democrats to implement a ban following a deadly mass shooting at an elementary school in Uvalde, Texas.

In a Quinnipiac University poll, conducted last week and published on Tuesday, 50 percent of registered voters support a nationwide ban on semi-automatic long guns compared to 45% who oppose which represents the lowest level of support since February 2013 when Quinnipiac began asking that question."

Doesn't look like the firearms distributors are concerned...

Screenshot_20220713-142420-458.png

That motherfucker is attempting to destroy all liberty.

I want him executed!!! Immediately!!!

By crucifixion.

Forum List

Back