Dump Trump: Everybody is dumping Trump

Carlos Slim, the richest man in Mexico and one of the wealthiest in the world, dumped The Donald following his anti-Mexico rant.

"We can confirm that we were working on a television project with Trump that has been dropped," a spokesman for Ora TV, Slim's television production studio, told CNNMoney.

The spokesman did not say why the show was dropped. But Donald Trump touched off a firestorm when he launched his presidential campaign and said that some Mexicans crossing the border into the U.S. are "rapists."

Fuck Carlos Slim

Sure, you can do that all you want. Problem is Donald gave away 22 million latino votes to democrats. That's where the problem is, not with Carlos. Carlos has more wealth than Trump. And unlike Donald, Carlos is not a bigot.
As I gather from your postings for a couple of days now, everybody is a bigot who doesn't agree with you for any reason.

Trump is really suffering.........he is now worth 4.4 billion, down from 4.5 billion..........:lmao:.

Ask him how does it feel being hated by 1 billion latinos all over the world.

I'd consider it an honor.
Where the fuck he gets his 1 billion number from? Did he ask all of them? I can imagine him running around in Mexico with his notebook in the cartel's neighborhood >>> sure dead sentence, or in the jungles of Central America or do you think people in Spain give a fuck what Trump said? Most Hispanic populations haven't even heard of Trump…

I'm pretty sure that Trump isn't going to get Jeb's wife's vote.....

Carlos Slim, the richest man in Mexico and one of the wealthiest in the world, dumped The Donald following his anti-Mexico rant.

"We can confirm that we were working on a television project with Trump that has been dropped," a spokesman for Ora TV, Slim's television production studio, told CNNMoney.

The spokesman did not say why the show was dropped. But Donald Trump touched off a firestorm when he launched his presidential campaign and said that some Mexicans crossing the border into the U.S. are "rapists."
is it too late to learn how to short sell?

What are you "Selling short"?
emotional investments until i have enough capital.

Democrats hate illegal aliens. Obama has deported 2 million illegals.
Hahahaha….. you cannot have it both ways. On one hand sanctuary cities on the other hand hatred. Come on you are not to talking to little children here with undeveloped cognitive faculties yet.

Obama forgot to deport a few murderers including the recent SF murderer

You conservative racist rightards are too stupid to debate with. If you were really concerned about violence and crime, you would have voted with dems to implement stricter gun control laws.

But that's never been on your agenda. Y couldn't give a shit if 26 little kids were murdered in Newtown. CT by a lone mass murderer. But you sure as hell bent out of shape when you found out bout an illegal alien who murdered a white female.

Apparently, murders only matter to you rightards when they are committed by minorities and illegal aliens. They don't matter when committed by white males. No outrage is displayed by the rightards when murderers are lone white US citizens.

Fuck Carlos Slim

Sure, you can do that all you want. Problem is Donald gave away 22 million latino votes to democrats. That's where the problem is, not with Carlos. Carlos has more wealth than Trump. And unlike Donald, Carlos is not a bigot.

No he didn't.

President Trump will make Mexico pay for the border fence

I doubt it. Trump would just have to tear it down in order to launch his war against Mexico.

Fuck Carlos Slim

As I gather from your postings for a couple of days now, everybody is a bigot who doesn't agree with you for any reason.

Wow, you should take English classes and improve your comprehension skills.

Definition of a bigot, when I checked in the dictionary does not say "A bigot is someone you disagree with". But thanks for your red herring, I hope you had a good chuckle peddling it around.

1 billion, huh? Are you projecting your desire to be loved by everybody? It won't happen. It is just how life works.

There are 54 million latinos in America. What I've heard is they are 22 million likely voters among those 54 million. Others won't vote or are too young or are not US citizens.

All in all Trump just gifted 22 million votes to democrats. All latinos are pissed at Trump. I am not complaining. The more Trump opens his mouth and doubles down on his hate, the more votes democrats will receive from the minorities he is so fond of insulting.
The sad truth is that Democrats are blocking every attempt of positive voter identification. (I wonder why? The say it is disenfranchising the poor >>> illegal aliens that is) I do not count out illegal aliens voting for Democrat candidates.

There is no evidence illegal aliens are voting for anyone. If anything illegal aliens would vote for republicans. Democrats hate illegal aliens. Obama has deported 2 million illegals. Bush and Raygun both were in favor of amnesty for illegals.

Try another BS lie to support your voter ID laws.
:bsflag:
What's wrong with it? If you have no ulterior motives, why do you oppose it? Explain why do you oppose it.

Voter ID laws put undue burden on poor people, especially minorities, to obtain an ID. Voting is a fundamental right. If the government can mail in free voter IDs by checking records on line over the phone, then I'd be for it. If there's a fee and voters have to drive 200 miles from rural farm areas to obtain an ID, then I am against it.

Cons know very well many minorities face hardship when obtaining voter IDs. This is why cons want to disenfranchise voters in deep south and rural areas where the nearest government office could be many miles away, not easily accessible without a car and $80 of gas. This is what cons are after.
I have been waiting for your explanation. You did not disappoint me that's response word by word what we have heard in the past. Here is the news how wrong you are about that. Voter ID is not my idea but I agree with it.
"In a 6-3 decision in 2008, the Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the photo ID requirement, finding it closely related to Indiana's legitimate state interest in preventing voter fraud, modernizing elections, and safeguarding voter confidence."
Crawford v. Marion County Election Board - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You demonstrated again that your kind follows laws they think serves their purpose and ignore laws that would not SPECIFICALLY favor them.

There are 54 million latinos in America. What I've heard is they are 22 million likely voters among those 54 million. Others won't vote or are too young or are not US citizens.

All in all Trump just gifted 22 million votes to democrats. All latinos are pissed at Trump. I am not complaining. The more Trump opens his mouth and doubles down on his hate, the more votes democrats will receive from the minorities he is so fond of insulting.
The sad truth is that Democrats are blocking every attempt of positive voter identification. (I wonder why? The say it is disenfranchising the poor >>> illegal aliens that is) I do not count out illegal aliens voting for Democrat candidates.

There is no evidence illegal aliens are voting for anyone. If anything illegal aliens would vote for republicans. Democrats hate illegal aliens. Obama has deported 2 million illegals. Bush and Raygun both were in favor of amnesty for illegals.

Try another BS lie to support your voter ID laws.
:bsflag:
What's wrong with it? If you have no ulterior motives, why do you oppose it? Explain why do you oppose it.

Voter ID laws put undue burden on poor people, especially minorities, to obtain an ID. Voting is a fundamental right. If the government can mail in free voter IDs by checking records on line over the phone, then I'd be for it. If there's a fee and voters have to drive 200 miles from rural farm areas to obtain an ID, then I am against it.

Cons know very well many minorities face hardship when obtaining voter IDs. This is why cons want to disenfranchise voters in deep south and rural areas where the nearest government office could be many miles away, not easily accessible without a car and $80 of gas. This is what cons are after.
I have been waiting for your explanation. You did not disappoint me that's response word by word what we have heard in the past. Here is the news how wrong you are about that. Voter ID is not my idea but I agree with it.
"In a 6-3 decision in 2008, the Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the photo ID requirement, finding it closely related to Indiana's legitimate state interest in preventing voter fraud, modernizing elections, and safeguarding voter confidence."
Crawford v. Marion County Election Board - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Go for it. I wasn't disputing SCOTUS decision. But hey, unlike the stupid racist moron rightards, I will not dispute the voter ID laws. I respect the SCOTUS decision and will abide by it.

Now only if the rightards had dignity and honor, they would abide by the SCOTUS decision about Obamacare and Gay marriage.

Of course as we all know. Rightards pick and choose which SCOTUS decisions to abide by. They will blame the SCOTUS for overreaching its powers.

Sorry rightards, SCOTUS has the final say. And yes if voter ID is the law, then we will abide by such laws.

This would be a good time for you rightards to accept the SCOTUS verdicts on GM and B. v K. rulings.

Fuck Carlos Slim

Wow, you should take English classes and improve your comprehension skills.

Definition of a bigot, when I checked in the dictionary does not say "A bigot is someone you disagree with". But thanks for your red herring, I hope you had a good chuckle peddling it around.
Apparently you do not use the word correctly then professor.

Trump is really suffering.........he is now worth 4.4 billion, down from 4.5 billion..........:lmao:.

Ask him how does it feel being hated by 1 billion latinos all over the world.

I'd consider it an honor.
Where the fuck he gets his 1 billion number from? Did he ask all of them? I can imagine him running around in Mexico with his notebook in the cartel's neighborhood >>> sure dead sentence, or in the jungles of Central America or do you think people in Spain give a fuck what Trump said? Most Hispanic populations haven't even heard of Trump…

I said latinos all over the world from all countries. I didn't say 1 billion voters in America or 1 billion people in America.

And it doesn't matter if there are 1 billion haters or 500 million haters of Trump. All that matters is we are grateful to Trump for throwing away 22 million latino votes towards democrats.

Fuck Carlos Slim

No he didn't.

President Trump will make Mexico pay for the border fence

Haa, President Trump? LOL, yeah right, like President Palin or President Quayle or President Bachmann, this is just your fantasy. Nice try.

You conservative racist rightards are too stupid to debate with. If you were really concerned about violence and crime, you would have voted with dems to implement stricter gun control laws.
I saw it was coming. You said a while back that you respected the law. The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the land including the 2nd Amendment. Picking and choosing again what law fits your agenda?

I saw it was coming. You said a while back that you respected the law. The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the land including the 2nd Amendment. Picking and choosing again what law fits your agenda?
Well regulated is in our Second Amendment.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Pay attention to the position of comma.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
so what. it doesn't matter where any comma is; the term, well regulated is in our Second Amendment.

so what. it doesn't matter where any comma is; the term, well regulated is in our Second Amendment.
Do you know what "well regulated" means in reference to any armed force? Look into it.

Forum List

Back