Dump Trump: Everybody is dumping Trump

World Savior

May 18, 2015
Carlos Slim, the richest man in Mexico and one of the wealthiest in the world, dumped The Donald following his anti-Mexico rant.

"We can confirm that we were working on a television project with Trump that has been dropped," a spokesman for Ora TV, Slim's television production studio, told CNNMoney.

The spokesman did not say why the show was dropped. But Donald Trump touched off a firestorm when he launched his presidential campaign and said that some Mexicans crossing the border into the U.S. are "rapists."

Trump is really suffering.........he is now worth 4.4 billion, down from 4.5 billion..........:lmao:.

Ask him how does it feel being hated by 1 billion latinos all over the world.
1 billion, huh? Are you projecting your desire to be loved by everybody? It won't happen. It is just how life works.

There are 54 million latinos in America. What I've heard is they are 22 million likely voters among those 54 million. Others won't vote or are too young or are not US citizens.

All in all Trump just gifted 22 million votes to democrats. All latinos are pissed at Trump. I am not complaining. The more Trump opens his mouth and doubles down on his hate, the more votes democrats will receive from the minorities he is so fond of insulting.

good , to he11 with those 'rinos' that might be hurt by Trump . Better to have a dem then a squishy rino like the booshe or other Rinos . Trump isn't hurting Ted Cruz and the one or 2 other real Conservatives running as 'repubs' WSavior !!

Trump is really suffering.........he is now worth 4.4 billion, down from 4.5 billion..........:lmao:.

1 billion, huh? Are you projecting your desire to be loved by everybody? It won't happen. It is just how life works.

There are 54 million latinos in America. What I've heard is they are 22 million likely voters among those 54 million. Others won't vote or are too young or are not US citizens.

All in all Trump just gifted 22 million votes to democrats. All latinos are pissed at Trump. I am not complaining. The more Trump opens his mouth and doubles down on his hate, the more votes democrats will receive from the minorities he is so fond of insulting.
The sad truth is that Democrats are blocking every attempt of positive voter identification. (I wonder why? The say it is disenfranchising the poor >>> illegal aliens that is) I do not count out illegal aliens voting for Democrat candidates.

The sad truth is that Democrats are blocking every attempt of positive voter identification. (I wonder why? The say it is disenfranchising the poor >>> illegal aliens that is) I do not count out illegal aliens voting for Democrat candidates.

There is no evidence illegal aliens are voting for anyone. If anything illegal aliens would vote for republicans. Democrats hate illegal aliens. Obama has deported 2 million illegals. Bush and Raygun both were in favor of amnesty for illegals.

Try another BS lie to support your voter ID laws.
:bsflag:

There is no evidence illegal aliens are voting for anyone. If anything illegal aliens would vote for republicans. Democrats hate illegal aliens. Obama has deported 2 million illegals. Bush and Raygun both were in favor of amnesty for illegals.

What's wrong with it? If you have no ulterior motives, why do you oppose it? Explain why do you oppose it.

Carlos Slim, the richest man in Mexico and one of the wealthiest in the world, dumped The Donald following his anti-Mexico rant.

"We can confirm that we were working on a television project with Trump that has been dropped," a spokesman for Ora TV, Slim's television production studio, told CNNMoney.

The spokesman did not say why the show was dropped. But Donald Trump touched off a firestorm when he launched his presidential campaign and said that some Mexicans crossing the border into the U.S. are "rapists."
is it too late to learn how to short sell?

In California, 13% of illegals vote and vote Democrat 80% of the time. You are too uninformed to be posting......

Poll 13 of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Democrats hate illegal aliens. Obama has deported 2 million illegals.
Hahahaha….. you cannot have it both ways. On one hand sanctuary cities on the other hand hatred. Come on you are not to talking to little children here with undeveloped cognitive faculties yet.

Obama forgot to deport a few murderers including the recent SF murderer

Fuck Carlos Slim

is it too late to learn how to short sell?

What are you "Selling short"?

Fuck Carlos Slim

Sure, you can do that all you want. Problem is Donald gave away 22 million latino votes to democrats. That's where the problem is, not with Carlos. Carlos has more wealth than Trump. And unlike Donald, Carlos is not a bigot.

In California, 13% of illegals vote and vote Democrat 80% of the time. You are too uninformed to be posting......

Poll 13 of Illegal Aliens ADMIT They Vote - California Political Review

Not true. In fact, in CA, 3.9% of aliens vote, and 91% vote for ET.

I'd consider it an honor.
Where the fuck he gets his 1 billion number from? Did he ask all of them? I can imagine him running around in Mexico with his notebook in the cartel's neighborhood >>> sure dead sentence, or in the jungles of Central America or do you think people in Spain give a fuck what Trump said? Most Hispanic populations haven't even heard of Trump…

What's wrong with it? If you have no ulterior motives, why do you oppose it? Explain why do you oppose it.

Voter ID laws put undue burden on poor people, especially minorities, to obtain an ID. Voting is a fundamental right. If the government can mail in free voter IDs by checking records on line over the phone, then I'd be for it. If there's a fee and voters have to drive 200 miles from rural farm areas to obtain an ID, then I am against it.

Cons know very well many minorities face hardship when obtaining voter IDs. This is why cons want to disenfranchise voters in deep south and rural areas where the nearest government office could be many miles away, not easily accessible without a car and $80 of gas. This is what cons are after.

Fuck Carlos Slim

Sure, you can do that all you want. Problem is Donald gave away 22 million latino votes to democrats. That's where the problem is, not with Carlos. Carlos has more wealth than Trump. And unlike Donald, Carlos is not a bigot.

No he didn't.

President Trump will make Mexico pay for the border fence

Forum List

Back