Dump Trump: Everybody is dumping Trump

You conservative racist rightards are too stupid to debate with. If you were really concerned about violence and crime, you would have voted with dems to implement stricter gun control laws.
I saw it was coming. You said a while back that you respected the law. The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the land including the 2nd Amendment. Picking and choosing again what law fits your agenda?
Well regulated is in our Second Amendment.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Pay attention to the position of comma.
so what. it doesn't matter where any comma is; the term, well regulated is in our Second Amendment.
Do you know what "well regulated" means in reference to any armed force? Look into it.
Yes, because I don't appeal to ignorance of the law.

I saw it was coming. You said a while back that you respected the law. The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the land including the 2nd Amendment. Picking and choosing again what law fits your agenda?
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
so what. it doesn't matter where any comma is; the term, well regulated is in our Second Amendment.
Do you know what "well regulated" means in reference to any armed force? Look into it.
Let me pull an Alinsky on you: what does the expression "well regulated" means in reference to any armed force?

Let me pull an Alinsky on you: what does the expression "well regulated" means in reference to any armed force?
I don't appeal to ignorance of Article 1, Section 8.

You conservative racist rightards are too stupid to debate with. If you were really concerned about violence and crime, you would have voted with dems to implement stricter gun control laws.

Just becoz you are legally allowed to smoke does not mean you SHOULD. Just because you are allowed to own weapons does not mean you SHOULD proliferate the weapons and keep them on you. Just because you are allowed to eat cheese, beef, meat and sugar does not mean you SHOULD over consume it.

Just becoz you are legally allowed to smoke does not mean you SHOULD. Just because you are allowed to own weapons does not mean you SHOULD proliferate the weapons and keep them on you. Just because you are allowed to eat cheese, beef, meat and sugar does not mean you SHOULD over consume it.
Allowed by whom? You?

yep , think that WS is kinda whacked , ALLOWED , the perfect sheeple !!

Allowed by whom? You?

Do I write the laws? Do you think I write the laws on the books in congress? Do you know who writes the laws? Yes or no?

OK I think the SCOTUS butthurt is kicking in. Too bad, I don't have a pain killer cream for you. Try your local pharmacy.

Trump is really suffering.........he is now worth 4.4 billion, down from 4.5 billion..........:lmao:.

Ask him how does it feel being hated by 1 billion latinos all over the world.
1 billion, huh? Are you projecting your desire to be loved by everybody? It won't happen. It is just how life works.

There are 54 million latinos in America. What I've heard is they are 22 million likely voters among those 54 million. Others won't vote or are too young or are not US citizens.

All in all Trump just gifted 22 million votes to democrats. All latinos are pissed at Trump. I am not complaining. The more Trump opens his mouth and doubles down on his hate, the more votes democrats will receive from the minorities he is so fond of insulting.
The sad truth is that Democrats are blocking every attempt of positive voter identification. (I wonder why? The say it is disenfranchising the poor >>> illegal aliens that is) I do not count out illegal aliens voting for Democrat candidates.

Of course you don't . You also believe the US bombed the WTC, and is attacking Texas, so your judgement might not be the best

OK I think the SCOTUS butthurt is kicking in. Too bad, I don't have a pain killer cream for you. Try your local pharmacy.
...can I borrow your vaseline? Be compassionate know and share...

Trump is really suffering.........he is now worth 4.4 billion, down from 4.5 billion..........:lmao:.

1 billion, huh? Are you projecting your desire to be loved by everybody? It won't happen. It is just how life works.

There are 54 million latinos in America. What I've heard is they are 22 million likely voters among those 54 million. Others won't vote or are too young or are not US citizens.

All in all Trump just gifted 22 million votes to democrats. All latinos are pissed at Trump. I am not complaining. The more Trump opens his mouth and doubles down on his hate, the more votes democrats will receive from the minorities he is so fond of insulting.
The sad truth is that Democrats are blocking every attempt of positive voter identification. (I wonder why? The say it is disenfranchising the poor >>> illegal aliens that is) I do not count out illegal aliens voting for Democrat candidates.

Of course you don't . You also believe the US bombed the WTC, and is attacking Texas, so your judgement might not be the best
Look who showed up!! Yet another provocateur from the street thug division of DNC.

Look who showed up!! Yet another provocateur from the street thug division of DNC.

Well, hello to you too. I'm always happy to hear from the tinfoil hat brigade. You got any new conspiracy theories today?

Well, hello to you too. I'm always happy to hear from the tinfoil hat brigade. You got any new conspiracy theories today?
Nah.. not really. I'll think of something.. I need to look in my encrypted secret files to dig something up

Nah.. not really. I'll think of something.. I need to look in my encrypted secret files to dig something up

You do that and get back with me. You could always rehash the FEMA prison thing. You haven't brought that up in the last couple of months.

[QUOTE="World Savior, post: 11807988, member: 54590"

But that's never been on your agenda. Y couldn't give a shit if 26 little kids were murdered in Newtown. CT by a lone mass murderer. But you sure as hell bent out of shape when you found out bout an illegal alien who murdered a white female.

Apparently, murders only matter to you rightards when they are committed by minorities and illegal aliens. They don't matter when committed by white males. No outrage is displayed by the rightards when murderers are lone white US citizens.[/QUOTE]
Ahhh Haahaaaaa

You do that and get back with me. You could always rehash the FEMA prison thing. You haven't brought that up in the last couple of months.
Shit, you are right! It fell through the cracks...

Trump is likely to win over Latinos. He'll get more votes from them than the Democrat, You watch. :biggrin:

There is no evidence illegal aliens are voting for anyone. If anything illegal aliens would vote for republicans. Democrats hate illegal aliens. Obama has deported 2 million illegals. Bush and Raygun both were in favor of amnesty for illegals.

Try another BS lie to support your voter ID laws.
This is one of the most totally WRONG and idiotic posts I've seen in quite some time. I won't even bother reading any of your posts after this. You have no credibility.

But that's never been on your agenda. Y couldn't give a shit if 26 little kids were murdered in Newtown. CT by a lone mass murderer. But you sure as hell bent out of shape when you found out bout an illegal alien who murdered a white female.

Apparently, murders only matter to you rightards when they are committed by minorities and illegal aliens. They don't matter when committed by white males. No outrage is displayed by the rightards when murderers are lone white US citizens.

Dumb post. Gun control would not have stopped Adam Lanza from getting the gun he used. It was his mother's gun who had a clean background. And taking guns away from sane, law-abiding citizens only increases gun crime by making the good guys defenseless, while the bad guys, of course, will still have guns.

Forum List

Back