Jon Stewart Pwns Trump

Stewart and Vox. LMAO Two losers if there ever were any. Trump is the latest "Palin" for the left loons, mention his name and they go rabid

More like: "Jon Stewart's 15 Writers make jokes". Been that way for what, 15 years? Great comedy but that's all it is.

When Trump was "confronted" by that reporter who said that Illegal Aliens work for HIM he responded the best way possible;

"Give me their names and I'll FIRE them!"

Maybe the reason Trump is rising in the polls is because he isn't blowing smoke up people's asses like the cults of personality moonbats like stewart bow down to.

Liberals sure are infatuated with john Stewart. Its pathetic

Stewart and Colbert stomped the guts out of Republicans using superb humor and fact.

Two chemicals the conservative brain don't produce.

Libs get their news from Colbert and Stewart

There are many websites exposing all the lies of Faux News. You know, the fake news channel.
Awww. First "Faux News", so overused, so banal in the first place. Second, all your "many websites" are owned and run by commies and other America-haters like you.

Stewart and Colbert stomped the guts out of Republicans using superb humor and fact.

There are many websites exposing all the lies of Faux News. You know, the fake news channel.
Awww. First "Faux News", so overused, so banal in the first place. Second, all your "many websites" are owned and run by commies and other America-haters like you.

LOL All 'your' many websites? So you don't see individuals, you only see enemy. Sorry Newman, the world is more complicated than that.

LOL All 'your' many websites? So you don't see individuals, you only see enemy. Sorry Newman, the world is more complicated than that.
I see blind people who like being blind and encourage others to be.

I see blind people who like being blind and encourage others to be.

I'm sure you do.

Only in the distorted minds of liberals. I only watched Stewart once. He must have uttered a dozen things on that show. I found myself easily able to refute everything he said. Tell us a few things he said, and I'll refute them. Ho hum.

Forum List

Back