Dumb News Puppets: Media Reacts To Rising Gas Prices...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAkxR9T01pw]Media Reacts: Rising Gas Prices Edition - CONAN on TBS - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: that's hilarious.

You may not need (or want) these folks to explain why, but it's a decent read...

RIGZONE - API Addresses Record-High Gasoline Prices

Due to a strong demand for world supplies, crude oil prices have increased. There's more optimism about the global economy, which is growing faster and demanding more oil, according to the Energy Information Administration's short-term outlook. However, crude supplies fail to keep up with the demand. In January, domestic crude oil production went above 7 million barrels of oil per day in the United States for the first time in more than 20 years but international production has been less robust, API stated.

This is a good find, I enjoyed the video.

But can you articulate what your point is? I have no clue if your reasons for interest are the same as mine; you didn't spell it out.

Duh....duh ...doe .ummmduhhhdumbass

So you don't know either. OK then. At least I was able to put my question in English.
Good luck with speech class. I see you're working on the dentals. Won't be long before you graduate to bilabial fricatives.

Last edited:
Dude's readin' a Teleprompter and he STILL f*cks it up! :lol:

Well, I could say that MSM News is scripted but I don't wanna' be called a "crazy conspiracy theorist!" :uhoh3:

The media isn't reacting. Reacting would include suggestions about energy independence and coverage about the administration's alleged plot to keep energy prices high in order to punish Americans for their decadence. What the media is doing is covering their asses in the event the energy crisis gets any worse.They can always say they covered the story.

The media isn't reacting. Reacting would include suggestions about energy independence and coverage about the administration's alleged plot to keep energy prices high in order to punish Americans for their decadence. What the media is doing is covering their asses in the event the energy crisis gets any worse.They can always say they covered the story.

Presidents can't influence gas prices. That's a non-story.

Well, I could say that MSM News is scripted but I don't wanna' be called a "crazy conspiracy theorist!" :uhoh3:

Funny, but it is pretty sad times for the MSM. How can so many people still get their 'News & Information' from these dimwitted wingnuts? It explains a lot about the current state of our Country i guess.

Funny, but it is pretty sad times for the MSM. How can so many people still get their 'News & Information' from these dimwitted wingnuts? It explains a lot about the current state of our Country i guess.

Funny, but I asked you a week ago what the point of this thread is and you don't seem to have figured it out yet.

Are gas prices not on the rise? Because they are around here....
Or is it news to you that mass media ownership is unnaturally consolidated into fewer and fewer hands? Did you actually not know that?

Again, just guessing but -- what's the point here?
:dunno:

Funny, but I asked you a week ago what the point of this thread is and you don't seem to have figured it out yet.

Or is it news to you that mass media ownership is unnaturally consolidated into fewer and fewer hands? Did you actually not know that?

Can't walk you through everything. You'll just have to figure it out. Good luck.

Can't walk you through everything. You'll just have to figure it out. Good luck.

OK well-- "I don't know" is a valid answer. I guess... :confused:
I usually have some kind of conclusion as an objective but I that's just me. Seems like in other threads you've got conclusions that had no path to get there; this time no conclusion, no path, no nuttin'.

Last edited:

OK well-- "I don't know" is a valid answer. I guess... :confused:

:( Stop whining. You're embarrassing yourself. People aren't here to walk you through everything.

Forum List

Back