Duh... Muslim is anti-America

Originally posted by William Joyce
So the hairy bitch sues...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/apus_story.asp?category=1110&slug=Muslim Garb Lawsuit

Deport Muslims yesterday, people. These screwjobs MURDER us in their fight with Jews (who need to stop putting our country at war with them) and then have the gall to SUE us. Imagine going to Saudi Arabia and then filing a lawsuit because you got hassled for your thong.

Yet more of your racist, xenophobic bullshit. You're getting to be a big an ambulatory dungheap as Big D. Keep it up, you'll surpass him yet... :asshole:

do you guys really think she was planning on swimming in the pool with her veil on?? I truly doubt that, she must have wanted to go in to watch her children in the pool.

and william, come on, if u really want it that way, get out of the land u live on now, your 'race' came in and took the land from the indians, GO BACK TO EUROPE!!! (please note the sarcasm)

diversity is good
:)

Boy, you really are a man of 1951. They thought "diversity" was good back then, because they only saw it in National Geographic. Here in 2004, it's jammed down our throats. We know better.

Boy, you really are a man of 1951. They thought "diversity" was good back then, because they only saw it in National Geographic. Here in 2004, it's jammed down our throats. We know better.

Ya, we know it works, and makes our society stronger.

Deport muslims? 1951 is right, America is a country of immigrants, you should be glad the native americans didn't have the ability or sense to kick out the christians, you know they would have been better off for sure.

Originally posted by MrMarbles
Ya, we know it works, and makes our society stronger.

Deport muslims? 1951 is right, America is a country of immigrants, you should be glad the native americans didn't have the ability or sense to kick out the christians, you know they would have been better off for sure.

Yea they would have. How would America or for that Matter Canada been better?

Originally posted by insein
Yea they would have. How would America or for that Matter Canada been better?
For the natives it would be. There wouldn't have been that whole, 'sistematice distruction of the race and culutre' thing.

William,
You are taking things a bit too far... actually way too far! You sound like a racist biggot KKK member... You may have some reasons to be upset but you have lost your mind and your cool and need to CHILL brah!

Originally posted by curious1
William,
You are taking things a bit too far... actually way too far! You sound like a racist biggot KKK member... You may have some reasons to be upset but you have lost your mind and your cool and need to CHILL brah!

You'll find William strikes alot of us like that. Welcome Curious 1.

Gop guy said:
Sir the brave people of Israel are killing a great deal of those satanic fucks so we don't have to.

THEY ARE THE FOREMOST DEFENDERS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

Defend the Western world from what? Imaginary WMD!? Terrorists[ well what ye deem as terrorists]?
Your fear and suspicion will be your downfall!
Israel are terrorists. America is an unholy and evil force.
Israeli's are foreigners where ever they go. Those long nosed scum don't even have anything to defend,it's not theirs. Like a cancer enveloping everything are US and Israel. :read:

Will, I gotta diagree and agree with you. Being allowed to the pool with clothes on I belive that is quite acceptable as long as her head is exposed. Now if you wanted to argue not taking off your head dress for a drivers license now there you got a case. IT'S FOR I.D.!! I do know it isn't just one people taking advantage of the courts. I see white people sueing the state everyday. Should we start packing em back to Europe? Also to you f**ks who say the inoccent killin of many muslim children and women as well as the jewsh buses who seem to get bombed daily is worth it. I hope you all burn in a firey hell with Osama bin Laden. Me being a white christian denounces any meaningless deaths. I would hope all americans would do the same. Unfortunenatly this obvisly isn't the case. Sebas you are ignorant to say americans are cancer. you can also join Osama in that sauna over there!!

My thoughts on this subject is that Muslims should be treated just like any other hate group like the KKK or skinheads. The NAACP and ACLU should be put into that category also.

Merlin said:
My thoughts on this subject is that Muslims should be treated just like any other hate group like the KKK or skinheads. The NAACP and ACLU should be put into that category also.

To categorize the Muslim faith, you will need to throw in Christianity, Judaism and every other organized religion.

I must have missed the story in AP where the Christians and the Jews strapped bombs on themselves, delcared Holy War, ran into a crowded Mid Easy cafe, and blew themselves up.

theim said:
I must have missed the story in AP where the Christians and the Jews strapped bombs on themselves, delcared Holy War, ran into a crowded Mid Easy cafe, and blew themselves up.

Then you have missed a lot of history of religious war and genocide. Religion is the biggest killer.

The muslims that preform those acts are the equvilant to the KKK for christians.

MrMarbles said:
Then you have missed a lot of history of religious war and genocide. Religion is the biggest killer.

The muslims that preform those acts are the equvilant to the KKK for christians.

If we are going to go strictly by the numbers here I'd have to guess political murderers are first on the list if not a very close second. Check out all the Stalins, Hitlers, Pol Pots, Maos, Attilas,Khans,Shakas,Hirohitos, Alexanders etc etc

dilloduck said:
If we are going to go strictly by the numbers here I'd have to guess political murderers are first on the list if not a very close second. Check out all the Stalins, Hitlers, Pol Pots, Maos, Attilas,Khans,Shakas,Hirohitos, Alexanders etc etc

Over all of man's history.......

Most of those political genocides come form religious persecution. It's a govt using the name of god to kill.

MrMarbles said:
Over all of man's history.......

Most of those political genocides come form religious persecution. It's a govt using the name of god to kill.

You have that alittle backwards. the first sentence i can agree with. Most political genocides come from religious persecutions. However, it comes from governments trying to kill people who believe a certain way. Hitler tried to Kill Jews. He had no religion of his own. Nazis were simply a government movement to slaughter jews. Stalin slaughtered people because of their religion, because if people believe in high powers then they arent going to believe the state has power to make things right. So were Mao and Pol Pot. Religion was a threat to all of these tyrants.

As for the others im not aware that there was a religious aspect involved with them but if you are willing to prove me wrong go ahead.

Forum List

Back