Israel is Here to Stay… Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
This is part 2, part 1 was shut down do to bias...

israel-stay-400x14000-2.jpg

"I have set watchmen upon your walls, O Jerusalem, who will never hold their peace day or night; you who [are His servants and by your prayers] put the Lord in Remembrance [of His Promises], keep not silence..." (Isaiah 62:6)

Israel is Here to Stay
Moshe Bar Zvi
Founder of LoveIsrael.com

Dear Lovers of Israel,

I am writing to you on this Holy Shabbat and it is in my heart to share with you the recent developments of the war with Hamas and the negotiations between the parties in Cairo, Egypt.

The war was into its thirtieth day before a 72-hour cease-fire was declared last Tuesday so that all parties could give peace a chance by working on a long-term agreement which is being negotiated in Egypt. However, yesterday morning, Friday 8 a.m. Israeli time, as soon as the 72 hours had passed Hamas renewed its attacks and fired about 70 missiles into Israel. This same terror organization could have accepted the offer from Egypt to hold a cease-fire about three weeks ago and under the same terms. Such a waste of so many lives!

Hamas is now demanding Israel open both a seaport in Gaza and an airport in Dahaniah. Hamas’ explanation and justification is that this had already been agreed upon in the Oslo Accords. It is amazing to think that according to the same Oslo Accord agreements there should NOT be any weapons in Gaza and they (the Palestinians) would need to recognize Israel’s right to exist. Instead of clearing Gaza of all weapons and ammunition and recognizing Israel’s right to exist, Hamas purchased and produced more than 20,000 missiles and built thousands of terror attack tunnels, with some of them ending exactly in the center of many Israeli towns and villages. Billions of dollars have been spent and wasted on such a foolish idea. Most of the tunnels are destroyed now but the people of Gaza still have no hope for a future, while water, food and electricity are continually supplied by Israel.

You should know that Egypt does not like Hamas and considers them an enemy, for Hamas was involved in the killing of many Egyptian soldiers and Egypt did not mind the pressure on Israel “to finish the job” in creating a new situation in Gaza. However, while Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia and many other neighbors understand the long-term damage that Hamas could create here in the Middle East, most of the world is making an extreme effort to ignore the simple facts of life. Here is a great example of NOT telling the TRUTH.

The United Nations Secretary has just condemned the killing of innocent people in UNRA’s (United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation) schools in Gaza. Allow me to share with you the TRUTH of what really happened in these incidents. In one school, there was gunfire that was being shot from inside the school aimed towards Israeli soldiers with the purpose to kill them. In two other schools, tens of rockets were found hidden underground inside the building and the UNRA Officials returned the rockets and missiles found back into the hands of Hamas, knowing they would keep launching them at Israel. Can you believe this? In the most critical event, Hamas fired a rocket that hit another UNRA school by mistake killing 12 Palestinians, Hamas is putting the blame of “their mistake” back on Israel, and the world blindly agrees. This is ridiculous!

It was only a few years ago when the US called “The Arab Spring” (the name given to all Muslim extremists’ violence) a beautiful name. Now that name is being washed in rivers of blood.

I share with you my heart in both concern and hope. Concern about Hamas and about other Muslim terror organizations (Hezbollah, ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, etc.) as they are all using the same brutal strategy and tactics. They are taking lands by force from legitimate governments and creating terror autonomies taking advantage of a sleeping naive world that is being run without any strong global leadership since 2007. However, I do have hope for Israel and hope for the Palestinians as we all know that even Europe has lost tens of millions of people in wars and conflicts and it now lives in peace and so do the United States and Japan along with many other countries that have survived the battlefields.

My dear Lovers of Israel please keep praying for Israel as you are now the “wind beneath the wings of Israel” and we know the TRUTH and the FACTS. (“Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32) Share these simple truths with people you know shining a light over Israel. Always pray for the peace of Jerusalem as you are Jehovah’s guards, the watchmen, on her walls. (“But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31)

Shalom, Shalom

Israel is Here to Stay... - Love Israel

Part 1 Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay | Page 124 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back