Duh... Muslim is anti-America

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by William Joyce, Jun 11, 2004.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
  2. Gop guy

Gop guy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sir the brave people of Israel are killing a great deal of those satanic fucks so we don't have to.

THEY ARE THE FOREMOST DEFENDERS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

Also yes, moderate Muslims must fight the extremist and take back their religion or Holy war is unavoidable, but there ARE good and honorable Muslims sir.

3. nycflasher

nycflasher Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    William Joyce, if they start deporting anyone they need to start with you. Pick a country, we'll send you there.

Besides, are you saying that this "hairy bitch" is the first person to sue someone here in America? :rolleyes:

I really think you get dumber by the minute. Given that there are 1440 of them in a day, life must be pretty difficult for you.

4. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    You're not getting it. Here's the story:

Omaha, Neb., sued over Muslim woman's garb

By KEVIN O'HANLON
    ASSOCIATED PRESS WRITER

LINCOLN, Neb. -- The American Civil Liberties Union filed a lawsuit against the city of Omaha on behalf of a Muslim woman who says she was barred from accompanying her children to a city swimming pool because she was fully clothed.

The lawsuit filed in Lincoln federal court Wednesday says Lubna Hussein took her three children to the pool in June and August 2003 but was turned away at the gate after she told employees she could not wear a bathing suit.

Hussein is required by her religious beliefs to keep her body covered in public except for her face and hands.

She was told she could not be in the pool area in her street clothing, even though she saw other people in the area who were not wearing bathing suits, according to the lawsuit.

In other words, we have a culture here in America. It means you don't wear your stupid Muslim get-up to the pool. But now, we can't have that, because of this ridiculous lawsuit.

Is this the America we want? Muslim America? What about AMERICAN America? Listen, it's not me that needs to be deported, because we're IMPORTING the destruction of Western Civilization.

5. Captain_Steel

Captain_Steel Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Could you imagine the sight of that fully garbed muslim "lady" in the pool? My christ!! And then she gets out of the pool and drives home in that getup soaking wet. I hope to hell this get thrown out of court. The ACLU are such saboteurs!! They're not fighting for "civil rights" they're fighting to destroy America.

Well, fortunately, a similar case involving a lady in Florida, I believe, who sued the state for the right to wear her veil in her driver's license photo, got thrown out!! So hopefully this one will too.

6. HGROKIT

HGROKIT Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
    First of all the Seattle PI is the most left leaning RAG in existence. That being said, look at the above quoted paragraph!

There should be a suit brought if there were other people wearing street clothes and she was prohibited from wearing her street clothes.

Where they screwed up was by making this a "muslim" thing. It is either about clothes or it is not.

I am not the happiest camper in the world right now with Islam or any other radical entity, including the ACLU. Shit like this is what is screwing our country up.

(EDIT) So, is she suing becasue of her religion or her clothes?

7. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    She's the one suing. She's suing because she demands to wear her Muslim crap to the pool.

The driver license thing sucks, too. The point of a driver license is to IDENTIFY you. We can't do that if you're wearing a damn Muslim hood.

These people shouldn't even BE here. They should return to whence they came. 'Cause it ain't like these people are our friends.

8. HGROKIT

HGROKIT Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
    I edited my post, but you knew what I meant and you avoided my question.

OK - SHE is suing. But is she suing because of her clothes or her religion? Answer the question.

9. Yurt

Yurt Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,038
    But he said the city has a policy of not allowing people in street clothes inside pool areas.

The lawsuit says the city violated Hussein's equal protection rights and other constitutional guarantees. It asks for a court order declaring the pool policy unconstitutional, as well as unspecified damages for humiliation, embarrassment and suffering

10. HGROKIT

HGROKIT Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19