Dude You're Screwed!

omg..tonights show is great so far! They dumped Terry off in Transylvania...and in his survival gear, a PUPPY! Sure, in survival shows, they are looking out for themselves but they never tested having to look out for someone else dependent on your skills! And Terry is a big bad green beret but is all mush when it comes to puppies, lol.

Comes on tonight after survivor!! WOOT! Can't wait!

I still am amazed that nobody here has commented because they watch it too. If you liked survivorman, dual survivor, bear gryllis, etc...this is very similar but these are military guys (friends), who kidnap each other or someone else they know are experts in survivor skills...blindfold them...dump them off somewhere, then the dumpee has 72 hours to get out of the situation. Or they lose the "game".
I learn new stuff watching them every time. Plus, they are funny. And mean but in a guy-punch-chest-bump sorta way.
It really IS a neat show.

Um. So are plays in NYC.
Next? Any more brainstorms that fizzle?

I think you would like it, High_Gravity . :)

Watch this vid...it explains and shows what these guys do. I tweeted them last night and said they need to get EG Snyder on there to play the game (he was the guy that won both times in Naked and Afraid).

Jake is the most ornery when it comes to packing the gear for the abductee. But he got some paybacks last night by Terry. Terry put a pink tutu and a childs sandbucket in his gear. But Jake prevailed and won the game. Barely. Mostly due to horse stealin' and galloping to the finish line, lol.

This one is pretty good too. I missed season 1 so I am catching up. :lol:

It is a staged reality show. Don't get so excited.

Do you shout "Santa isn't real!" to the kids at the shopping mall?

All reality shows are some combination of staged or frankenbited, but as long as people enjoy them, why rain on their parade?

I recently ruined a person I know's love for "House Hunters" by accident. She had no idea how staged that show is and heard me and someone else talking about that. I felt really bad.

Someone being stupid enough to think HH is real would not make me feel bad. Speaking of stupid. The suckers getting ripped off by Hillary on Love It Or List It are epic morons. On that show 100k will usually buy you a kitchen remodel.

I don't watch house hunting shows. I like survival shows.
I watched all of season 1 on youtube...before my power shut off last night at around 8:30. Just now got it back on.

Someone being stupid enough to think HH is real would not make me feel bad. Speaking of stupid. The suckers getting ripped off by Hillary on Love It Or List It are epic morons. On that show 100k will usually buy you a kitchen remodel.

All part of the formula--one episode they have all sorts of drama on the renovation side, and one on the potential new home side. In the end, Hillary still gives them more than what they want usually. I call it the "Will or won't they move the laundry room to another floor" moment as that seems to be always part of the fight on the renovation side. Some of these renovation budgets cost more than my house so I find the whole thing contrived.

I watched all of season 1 on youtube...before my power shut off last night at around 8:30. Just now got it back on.

They are all about getting naked aren't they? Who knew Richard Hatch would create a whole subset of exhibitionist reality shows when he ran around creeping people out on survivor.

They are all about getting naked aren't they? Who knew Richard Hatch would create a whole subset of exhibitionist reality shows when he ran around creeping people out on survivor.
No. Real survival. Bear Gryllis, Survivorman, Dual Survival, etc. I learn stuff all the time just watching them. Never know when that will come in handy.

All part of the formula--one episode they have all sorts of drama on the renovation side, and one on the potential new home side. In the end, Hillary still gives them more than what they want usually. I call it the "Will or won't they move the laundry room to another floor" moment as that seems to be always part of the fight on the renovation side. Some of these renovation budgets cost more than my house so I find the whole thing contrived.
Hilary has never given anyone more than what they want. She rips people off. Jonathan on Property Brothers can rebuild an entire house for 150k. She can't manage to slap screens on a double wide for that amount. Amazing no one has sued her ass.

Hilary has never given anyone more than what they want. She rips people off. Jonathan on Property Brothers can rebuild an entire house for 150k. She can't manage to slap screens on a double wide for that amount. Amazing no one has sued her ass.

It is all for show. I am sure that they get a lot of promotional consideration swag for letting these folks come in and take over their house. Property brothers does do some good remodels. LIOLI is Chicago oriented so it really is not a good frame of reference for labor/construction costs IMO.

Forum List

Back