Duck Dynasty's, Alan Robertson - Bible in Public School

You losers can keep your hairy, redneck, rejected hillbilly idols for all I care.​

He is famous because his brothers make jokes on a television show.

He is like Kim Kardashian

Captain_Spaulding_001.jpg

Otis_B._Driftwood_003.jpg

4c63b8992f9d45423cb08c26c3ec865f.jpg

Oh wait...
[/QUOTE]

1) I see that you aren't interested in history.
2) Alan is the serious member of the family (not usually seen on the Duck Dynasty show) so your inference that he's a "clown" is off base.
3) Who cares what a queer has to say so ... scram.
Oh, why didn't you make a point of that earlier. Now that we know Alan is the serious member of the family, that changes everything.

You should write a strongly worded email to congress letting them know that Alan is the serious member of the Duck Dynasty family. We should move quickly to amend the constitution because we have learned of Alan's strong convictions regarding seriousness.

Be sure to copy me on all your correspondence with congress.

You're just jealous that folks take Alan seriously but take your nonsense with a small grain of salt. Get over yourself. Your entire philosophy revolves around throwing darts at Christianity while offering nothing of substance.
What folks take your Duck Dynasty hero seriously?

You do know that teaching the bibles in public schools is illegal, right? The reasons for that have been identified repeatedly and tediously for you.

Apparently millions. One of the most watched shows on TV. But since he's a pastor I'm sure that his parishioners listen to him as well. I, for one, listen to the message regardless of the messenger. It's a little below me to attack a person's character just because I don't accept his/her teaching.

He is as entitled to expressing his belief and his opinion as much as anyone else. However, what he is proposing would be a violation of the First Amendment.
Teaching biblical morality would absolutely be a violation, but teaching that historical occurrences can be attributed to religion and the frame work of that religion isn't. That is history.

Forum List

Back