Duck Dynasty...Total FAKES. Thanks, Bill Maher

OMG!!!
THE DAILY SHOW IS FAKE NEWS!!!!!

MzYwMTgxNjU=_o_truthiness-to-power---the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart---.jpg

Run the numbers. Around 300k duck hunters in the USA. They won't all buy a Duck Commander duck call, and if they do, it's not like they need to keep buying more duck calls. Duck calls alone could keep a small company going, but they couldn't make a whole clan wealthy.

Hence ... a new image, and a vast new made-in-China product line of outdoor gear.

Run the numbers. Around 300k duck hunters in the USA. They won't all buy a Duck Commander duck call, and if they do, it's not like they need to keep buying more duck calls. Duck calls alone could keep a small company going, but they couldn't make a whole clan wealthy.

Hence ... a new image, and a vast new made-in-China product line of outdoor gear.

Now the Ducks are selling other products.

I bought two of these myself...

duck-dnyasty.jpg

Duck-Commnander.jpg

SCT200644_lg.jpg

Don't forget that they are now endorsing seniautomatic rifles and pistols with their logo stamped on them. Presumably these will be used when one graduates from shooting ducks on the wing with a shotgun, to blasting them out of the sky with well placed 22 pistol shots.....

Last edited:

Your video shows them looking like the white trailer trash, bearded rednecks that they are today. Not duck hunting with golf clubs in Ralph Lauren, toots.

What was the point you were trying to make?

I got a cammie tissue for you ya pussy, stop wailing screaming and slobbering all over yourself, its just a tv show. Are you afraid of thier poularity? :lol:

Now the Ducks are selling other products.

I bought two of these myself...

duck-dnyasty.jpg

Duck-Commnander.jpg

SCT200644_lg.jpg

PT Barnum....... :eusa_whistle:

Is this American arrogance?

Duck hunters all over the world use Duck Commander duck calls. The USA is NOT the entire world.

Their season premiere last week lost 28% of their viewers.

Which means 28% decided not to be suckers any longer.

Or, 28% decided to watch one of the hundred or so reruns. The premier was rerun right after the premier.

So at one time in their lives the Robertson men did not have beards and that makes them fake liberal logic has a reality all it's on.

There is no date on the photograph, but to me thier attire looks 90's ish.

Ooops, great final "New Rules" on Friday night. This is the Duck Dynasty family BEFORE A&E created them:

As always, thanks Bill Maher. It's why I'm such a fan.

PHOTOS Before the Beards: The Duck Dynasty Men as Young Athletes
PHOTOS Duck Dynasty’s Robertson men as younger, clean-shaven athletes

And then there's this link:

Are Duck Dynasty Fans Duped, or in on the Joke? | The American Conservative
Are Duck Dynasty Fans Duped, or in on the Joke?
By JONATHAN COPPAGE January 17, 2014, 6:30 AM

If someone has already posted this, my apologies for being late to the bust.

Say it ain't so ... The Turtleman is also kind of a fake.

Drugs, Death, Neglect: Behind the Scenes at Animal Planet | Mother Jones
---
Sharp says it's against their policy to hire people to trap animals. But my production sources say that the show didn't happen to come into the possession of rescued animals just in time for these elaborate setups: It actively sought specific species to be placed on sets and chased by Turtleman, in scenes that sacrificed the well-being of the animals for entertainment. Records pertaining to trapping and transport procured by Mother Jones confirm the practice of commissioning people to hunt for animals, and paying for their services.

"We paid a trapper to put cages around the state, and wherever else they came from, and then caged them for multiple days, and then put them in an enclosed setting and had Ernie…capture them," said a source involved with the show.
---

You sad idiots do realize all tv is fake right? And hard as it may be to accept so is wrestling.

It's the beards. A&E had nothing to do with the beards. That was the idea of Willie Robertson. They all had the beards before Duck Dynasty, when they did the short clip for the Outdoor Channel. That clip became the start of the Duck Dynasty show. Even Phil Robertson was clean shaven as a young college football player.

When Willie Robertson graduated business school, he thought of everyone working for Duck Commander to grow a beard to start creating not just a name but an identifiable brand. Alan Robertson does not work for Duck Commander and has no beard. The family business isn't Duck Dynasty. The family business is Duck Commander, making duck calls and merchandising hunting equipment.

Ok this thread is officially dead.

Another in a long unbroken string of fails from ole PeePeePartyPlease.

It's true. These guys are adopting public personnae that are not genuine, or even believable for people with their education, wealth, and positions. That means they are "fakes." So what?

Our Beloved President is not a phony because he plays golf; he is a phony because he plays basketball. He never played in his youth (in Hawaii and Indonesia) and only took up the sport because he wanted to seem more authentic as an aspiring "community organizer" in "Black" neighborhoods.

All of the "reality TV" programs I am personally aware of are contrived, to one extent or another. If nothing else, they pretend that there are no cameras and microphones scattered all around their lives. But the idiocy and raving of the Teutel's on "American Chopper," etc., etc., etc, are 90% phony.

And for reasons that are hard to fathom, many people like to watch "real people" in their remarkable everyday lives, rather than actors pretending to do things, based on ridiculous scripts written by out-of-touch misfits in Los Angeles.

It's true. These guys are adopting public personnae that are not genuine, or even believable for people with their education, wealth, and positions. That means they are "fakes." So what?

Our Beloved President is not a phony because he plays golf; he is a phony because he plays basketball. He never played in his youth (in Hawaii and Indonesia) and only took up the sport because he wanted to seem more authentic as an aspiring "community organizer" in "Black" neighborhoods.

All of the "reality TV" programs I am personally aware of are contrived, to one extent or another. If nothing else, they pretend that there are no cameras and microphones scattered all around their lives. But the idiocy and raving of the Teutel's on "American Chopper," etc., etc., etc, are 90% phony.

And for reasons that are hard to fathom, many people like to watch "real people" in their remarkable everyday lives, rather than actors pretending to do things, based on ridiculous scripts written by out-of-touch misfits in Los Angeles.

Uuummmm, business people often "blend in" with their clientele, politicians of all stripes do the same, it's good "business". How does that make them phonies?

Forum List

Back