Duck Dynasty...Total FAKES. Thanks, Bill Maher

I've been using their duck call for months, and so far, not one, single duck.

Maybe I should try it outside the house....

Maybe at your local conservative country club swimming pool, because it sounds like one of them might be there to help you.

Ooops, great final "New Rules" on Friday night. This is the Duck Dynasty family BEFORE A&E created them:

beardless-Robertsons-490x367.jpg

As always, thanks Bill Maher. It's why I'm such a fan.

PHOTOS Before the Beards: The Duck Dynasty Men as Young Athletes
PHOTOS Duck Dynasty’s Robertson men as younger, clean-shaven athletes

And then there's this link:

Are Duck Dynasty Fans Duped, or in on the Joke? | The American Conservative
Are Duck Dynasty Fans Duped, or in on the Joke?
By JONATHAN COPPAGE January 17, 2014, 6:30 AM
Duck-Dynasty-before-the-show-1.jpg

If someone has already posted this, my apologies for being late to the bust.

fake-dynasty.jpg

Duck Dynasty...Total FAKES

You're just now figuring this out.....?
Damn you're slow.......

Were these photos posted on this board before? Please put up a link.

Last edited:
brave-thinkers-elizabeth-warren-wide.jpg

Liz Warren Before she was an American-Indian

brave-thinkers-elizabeth-warren-wide.jpg

Liz Warren after she built her career on a fake past

Last edited:
I've been using their duck call for months, and so far, not one, single duck.

Maybe I should try it outside the house....

Maybe at your local conservative country club swimming pool, because it sounds like one of them might be there to help you.

I had to quit the country club. My pale yellow polyester golf pants wore out about the same time that Bush II was elected. I figure that was two good reasons to leave the republican party.

Everybody knows that country people don't golf, go to college or go clean shaven! That would totally blow the bigoted perception that bigoted ignorami like NTP have of them, and we can't have that. To admit this would be akin to learning, and we all know how the left feels about that.

Fake! Fake! Fake!

Ooops, great final "New Rules" on Friday night. This is the Duck Dynasty family BEFORE A&E created them:

beardless-Robertsons-490x367.jpg

As always, thanks Bill Maher. It's why I'm such a fan.

PHOTOS Before the Beards: The Duck Dynasty Men as Young Athletes
PHOTOS Duck Dynasty’s Robertson men as younger, clean-shaven athletes

And then there's this link:

Are Duck Dynasty Fans Duped, or in on the Joke? | The American Conservative
Are Duck Dynasty Fans Duped, or in on the Joke?
By JONATHAN COPPAGE January 17, 2014, 6:30 AM
Duck-Dynasty-before-the-show-1.jpg

If someone has already posted this, my apologies for being late to the bust.

fake-dynasty.jpg

Duck Dynasty...Total FAKES

You're just now figuring this out.....?
Damn you're slow.......

Were these photos posted on this board before? Please put up a link.

Look up. See the pretty contrails........... :eusa_whistle:

LOL. I just now thought of this. Let's use NoTea's logic for a sec. If playing golf makes you a fake, wouldn't the same also be true of Obama?

Obama-golf.jpeg

Let me help you with your lame comparison:

If Obama had traded in his gray suit for a Kenyan robe in 2009 and grew his hair out into a big Afro, then you would have a point (besides the one on the top of your head that I see every time you post).

(I suspect Obama learned how to play golf in Hawaii. It has hundreds of courses, many of them public. You don't get a 17-18 handicap after one or two years of playing.)

Do you Liberal peckerheads have any idea how long it takes to grow a beard that long?

Well, I don't know any liberal peckerheads, but I know the answer to your question. I made a decision not to shave after Katrina until FEMA paid off my flood insurance claim and send me a check to rebuild my house. My beard was about as long as their's when the check arrived, which was 7 months.

Do you Liberal peckerheads have any idea how long it takes to grow a beard that long?

Well, I don't know any liberal peckerheads, but I know the answer to your question. I made a decision not to shave after Katrina until FEMA paid off my flood insurance claim and send me a check to rebuild my house. My beard was about as long as their's when the check arrived, which was 7 months.

Considering that we know now they are actually a bunch of upper income level preppies, I am thinking that the hair and beards are fake, too. I mean, it's not exactly a leap into special effects for film, now is it?

So at one time in their lives the Robertson men did not have beards and that makes them fake liberal logic has a reality all it's on.

What part of "TV" don't you get?
:eusa_whistle:

Tell that to the GOP politicians who defended them in the press. Or did you miss that post?

Those contrails are still there.....

Here's a hint, try not reading into my post with a political intent, I know it's difficult for you but hope springs eternal. :thup:

Last edited:
LOL. I just now thought of this. Let's use NoTea's logic for a sec. If playing golf makes you a fake, wouldn't the same also be true of Obama?

Obama-golf.jpeg

Let me help you with your lame comparison:

If Obama had traded in his gray suit for a Kenyan robe in 2009 and grew his hair out into a big Afro, then you would have a point (besides the one on the top of your head that I see every time you post).

(I suspect Obama learned how to play golf in Hawaii. It has hundreds of courses, many of them public. You don't get a 17-18 handicap after one or two years of playing.)

ObamaBooklet_thumb.png

Forum List

Back