Duck Dynasty...Total FAKES. Thanks, Bill Maher

Well, one of them is missing one of his front teeth. You can see it in the video posted above. Now, if you were a millionaire, and was missing a front tooth, more than likely, you would have a bridge made.

However, if you are a millionaire, and have a TV show in which you play the part of a simple swamp guy just like anybody else hanging out around the pot belly stove at the country store, you would pay a dentist to put a black cap on a tooth to make it appear to be missing.

Last edited:
Nobody ever said the teabaggers that fall for this idiocy are smart.

Do you realize that all of the reality TV Shows are not real?

It's called entertainment. :)

It's too bad that Maher doesn't do the same type of attacking of the Kardashians or Real housewives.

Maybe Bill doesn't know that the fans of Duck Dynasty already knew that they looked like that many years ago.

Maybe Bill Maher is pissed that Duck Dynasty is selling better and has more viewers, without sex symbols like the Kardashians. LOL!

Are you ignorant, or just stupid, Peach? Maher has been ripping Kim Kardashian and Real Housewives since they have been on TV.

Their season premiere last week lost 28% of their viewers.

Which means 28% decided not to be suckers any longer.

I was in Vegas over Christmas, and that is where I discovered that "Pawn Stars" is filmed there. I have never watched the show, so as we were driving down to the Freemont Street Experience, and we passed a pawn shop with a line of people that literally stretched around the corner of the block, just waiting to be allowed to come in, I asked my driver about it, who explained it to me.

i've said it before, and I will say it again. Nobody ever went broke by underestimating the intelligence of the average American.

It's too bad that Maher doesn't do the same type of attacking of the Kardashians or Real housewives.

Maybe Bill doesn't know that the fans of Duck Dynasty already knew that they looked like that many years ago.

Maybe Bill Maher is pissed that Duck Dynasty is selling better and has more viewers, without sex symbols like the Kardashians. LOL!

Are you ignorant, or just stupid, Peach? Maher has been ripping Kim Kardashian and Real Housewives since they have been on TV.

Neither, I don't watch Bill Maher. If he does then that's good.

Neither, I don't watch Bill Maher. If he does then that's good.
Then it's ignorance. OK.

I guess ZZ Top is fake too.

Can't grow a motherfucken beard around here without some lib calling you a Red-neck

ZZ Top before they grew their trademark beards

zz-s.jpg
th

zz+top914.jpg
1297354460517_ORIGINAL.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back