Dubya: "Clear evidence Russians meddled' in election.."

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
GW always was a moron. I only voted for him twice to keep bigger morons out of office. So given this startling revelation, will the left suddenly declare GW a "hero" and start singing his praises?

"Former President George W. Bush appeared to take aim at President Trump on Thursday when he said at an economic summit in the Middle East that there was "pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled" in the 2016 U.S. president election.,,

...While Bush did not directly name Trump, his comments did appear to target him. Trump has consistently disputed allegations of Russian interference in the election or that members of his campaign team in any way "colluded" with Moscow."

George W. Bush: 'Clear evidence Russians meddled' in election

Wow...talking about going deep in the bench...Dubya? But he was King Dipshit when he was in office... Right Dems? Bush needs to go back to his farm and worm some hogs.

Wow...talking about going deep in the bench...Dubya? But he was King Dipshit when he was in office... Right Dems? Bush needs to go back to his farm and worm some hogs.

W. is a Mensa member compared to the Orange puke.

Of course, Obama has bowel movements smarter than both of them.

I don’t pay attention to Bush. He plays on the same globalist side as The Clintons.

Notice he didn’t even bother to elaborate despite all the new evidence that is coming out?

GW always was a moron. I only voted for him twice to keep bigger morons out of office. So given this startling revelation, will the left suddenly declare GW a "hero" and start singing his praises?

"Former President George W. Bush appeared to take aim at President Trump on Thursday when he said at an economic summit in the Middle East that there was "pretty clear evidence that the Russians meddled" in the 2016 U.S. president election.,,

...While Bush did not directly name Trump, his comments did appear to target him. Trump has consistently disputed allegations of Russian interference in the election or that members of his campaign team in any way "colluded" with Moscow."

W. is a Mensa member compared to the Orange puke.

Of course, Obama has bowel movements smarter than both of them.
Would you care to compare their CV's? Save their presidencies and the fact that both come from wealthy families, there are exactly zero similarities between Bush and Trump. I think if you were to remove your permanently affixed, libtard hockey helmet you would see the absurdity of your statement. As for BoBo he had accomplished exactly bupkiss prior to assuming POTUS...and since? Nice house in Georgetown?

It is incredible how damaging just the simple truths being published by Wikileaks. What a corrupt party...when seen in the light of day it loses.

Ya the evidence is right next to the WMD's

Either you're on our side or the Russians side. Which is it?

Say what if I am on your side I would approve of media black out and nothing should of been reported on the DNC rigging their nomination and the corruption by hillary.

A comment like "Either you're on our side or the Russians side. Which is it?" coming from a leftists, is supposed to have the same effect as calling someone "racist", "misogynist", or a "bigot". It was designed only to stop further discussion and means the same as "Shut up. I win."

He may have been talking about the Clinton Campaign working with the KGB on a dossier to use against her opponent. Or even (((Schiffs))) clumsy attempts to make contacts with Russians and get nude Trump pictures. Those are the only two examples of Russian collusion I know of.

Poor old W was never very articulate.

Was he talking about the $145 million Russian bribe Hillary received?

Forum List

Back