DU Moonbats Have Discovered Who Is Really Behind Fringe Group ANSWER

theim

May 11, 2004
Madison, WI
Background: ANSWER has been causing severe dissention among the DU ranks, with some people still maintaining capability of basic, rational, coherent thought, however diseased. They see ANSWER for what it is, a bunch of Communists. Now, this is causing major rifts. So...who else can be behind ANSWER except....

DUmmies said:
tlsmith1963 (327 posts) Sun Sep-25-05 10:43 PM
Response to Reply #100
106. I Think ANSWER is Probably Coming From Rove
Neocons are Trotskyists, & so is ANSWER. I wouldn't be surprised if Rove is doing some secret funding. After all, why do they (ANSWER) always seem to be running the show? Where is the money coming from? And wouldn't it help the neocons to scare the Republicans if they help out a group that represents everything they hate about liberals? Keep the conservatives paranoid about liberals, & keep them voting Republican.

Btw, I am not pro-DLC, so don't even try it. I want to fight Bush. They don't.

Tammy

Alert Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
TheGoldenRule (1000+ posts) Mon Sep-26-05 08:59 AM
Response to Reply #106
129. It TOTALLY smells like Rove! You hit the nail on the head!
We MUST question the dialog, because it's not the dialog most of us here on DU wanted or were expecting. ANSWER was all over the map and droned on and on about topics the average Joe doesn't give a damn about. People in this country care about THIS COUNTRY and the War THEIR KIDS or LOVED ONES are fighting and dying for. The minute Palestine is mentioned, people TUNE OUT. LIKE IN DROVES! Rove was probably delighted beyond measure to watch his little plan in action. It all smells to high heaven and that's how you know for sure that it was a total "Rovian Production".

Why and how did ANSWER get the permits??? That is THE QUESTION.

Its Rove again. Seriously, is there any conspiracy Rove isnt in on? Maybe I should investigate....OH MY FREAKIN HECK! Rove just sent his henchmen to kill me! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :chains:

Forum List

Back