Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I don't hang out with people who get drunk

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Fun to make fun of

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
How did I know it would be YOU who was replying to my post? You are like a little annoying mosquito.

I don't go out with people who drink a lot. Period. End of story. Alcohol killed my father.
Who said he drank a lot? It was the mosquito line what was funny, not the second half of your post.

He did! Lol. Anyhow, alcohol and drugs? Not interested in that type of "lifestyle." Been there.

What's not funny about drunk people?
I know what you meant when asking this, but to me, the messes that their choice of action can get other people into are not funny.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I agree and I know all about that through experience with my dad, but those videos and some drunk people are hilarious. There is no denying that. :D Besides, when they see how retarded they look when they're drunk, maybe it is motivation for them to stop? You never know.

how do you feel about them?
What makes a person a drunk?
What is the different between a drunk and an alcoholic?

A drunk is someone who is - duh- drunk

I have been drunk maybe 4 times in my life?

Does that make me an alcoholic?

However, I have known people who were alcoholics who I never saw drunk.

I think that she means drunk and alcoholic as interchangeable terms here. Some people call alcoholics "drunks" is all. No biggie. ;)

He did! Lol. Anyhow, alcohol and drugs? Not interested in that type of "lifestyle." Been there.
Come on Chris, he never said he drank a lot. He said he liked good vodka and cognac. I like to drink yet I have not had a drop for 4(?) weeks or so. I do not drink all the time. Every once in a while as "social drinker" I mean I do not have a desire to drink. I said it before I get my share and fill when my son comes over and we do some grilling.

Come on Chris, he never said he drank a lot. He said he liked good vodka and cognac. I like to drink yet I have not had a drop for 4(?) weeks or so. I do not drink all the time. Every once in a while as "social drinker" I mean I do not have a desire to drink. I said it before I get my share and fill when my son comes over and we do some grilling.

I'm mostly just joking around about Mr. Sbiker. I don't know him or what he does at all. I also never said anything about social drinkers, but a lot of people who claim to be "social drinkers" are just trying to hide a problem. I have MUCH experience in this topic and with alcoholics. Just like any other drug users, alcoholics tend to lie, etc.

I've seen all types of alcoholics. I've had friends, close friends, acquaintances, neighbors, and even strangers drink and have drinking problems. From all of my experiences, nothing good ever comes from drinking to excess, even when it is only "once a week." It is a really bad scene that I don't want any part of, TBH.

I'm mostly just joking around about Mr. Sbiker. I don't know him or what he does at all. I also never said anything about social drinkers, but a lot of people who claim to be "social drinkers" are just trying to hide a problem. I have MUCH experience in this topic and with alcoholics. Just like any other drug users, alcoholics tend to lie, etc.

I don't know about drug users, but most of "social alcoholics" usually "cured by miracle", if you radically change their life. Alcoholism - not a disease of single. It's a social game with many actors. Just read Eric Berne about it!

P.S. Your anti-alcoholic propaganda can be as a part of scenario, did you think about it?

When people don't drink alcohol, I usually ask -
What kind of evil they cloak under a sober mask? :)

P.S. wow, I'm a poet!
This is fantastic!!!!
Bonzi , honey look at my friend's poem!!!

umm hmmm... nice... truthful as well ;)

Let's to write poems together. Like...

" I have a one another task:
To get from pocket little flask
As drink - absinth, as snack - a rusk...
Oh, fuSk! :)

someone that speaks my language ;)

I know what you meant when asking this, but to me, the messes that their choice of action can get other people into are not funny.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. wow, I'm a poet!

Alcohol is what is evil. :D Don't forget that!

Hitler didn't like alcohol :)

You might be cute, but you are a drinker, so probably not. You probably won't be around when you're 64, and if you are, your brain won't be! ;)
You are being very harsh and judgmental there. He is not a "drinker" as you understand "drinker" Just calm down and talk to him nicely. He is good, I promise.

But all I want at this week - to play time to the weekend, and have a lot of beer and barbeque. While indian summer still here...

I don't know about drug users, but most of "social alcoholics" usually "cured by miracle", if you radically change their life. Alcoholism - not a disease of single. It's a social game with many actors. Just read Eric Berne about it!

P.S. Your anti-alcoholic propaganda can be as a part of scenario, did you think about it?

Propaganda? No propaganda. Everything I've stated is the truth. I watched my father die from cirrhosis of the liver after years of drinking. I've known others who have died related to alcohol complications too. I've also seen it really mess up people's lives. I also don't like being "out of control" of myself, and that is how I feel when I drink. I will drink on special occasions, etc., but I don't do it very often because I'd rather have an ice coffee! :)

You might be cute, but you are a drinker, so probably not. You probably won't be around when you're 64, and if you are, your brain won't be! ;)
You are being very harsh and judgmental there. He is not a "drinker" as you understand "drinker" Just calm down and talk to him nicely. He is good, I promise.

But all I want at this week - to play time to the weekend, and have a lot of beer and barbeque. While indian summer still here...

Oh, I'm not judging you. I don't know anything about you. Lol. I'm just stating my OWN personal experiences with alcohol. Hope you don't get the wrong idea regardless of what some posters might say. :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. wow, I'm a poet!

So? What is that supposed to mean?

Unfortunately, many alchololics are suicidal... not your relatives, but, many are...

Yes, personally, I would never date a person who drank a lot. A lot to me would be every weekend. I mean, if they had a couple or something, that's fine. I don't want to have to deal with a drunk every weekend though. It's embarrassing and it's just not a scene I'm interested in being involved with. That and drugs. Big no-nos for me in my life. :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. wow, I'm a poet!

So? What is that supposed to mean?

Maybe, alcohol is not a attribute of absolute evil?

Unfortunately, many alchololics are suicidal... not your relatives, but, many are...

Who are you talking to? Me? We had a very close member of the family commit suicide. My dad never recovered from that either, which I definitely think accentuated his alcohol problems. Towards the end, he refused to go to the doctor, he wouldn't eat, he was always holding his stomach because he was in pain all the time. He looked just horrible. OMG. It was horrible watching a person do that to himself. I felt very much helpless to do anything.

Yes, personally, I would never date a person who drank a lot. A lot to me would be every weekend. I mean, if they had a couple or something, that's fine. I don't want to have to deal with a drunk every weekend though. It's embarrassing and it's just not a scene I'm interested in being involved with. That and drugs. Big no-nos for me in my life. :)

I have an idea. Let's declare a cheap alcohol as evil. And continue to drink expensive one - you shouldn't drink much of it without a lot of money :)

Forum List

Back