Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I don't hang out with people who get drunk

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Fun to make fun of

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
He's not a very good guy though. ;) He's a jealous vindictive "guy" who likes to spread rumors.
:(

Oh sure, after some of the things you have said about me, now I should feel bad?? And I do feel bad! Why do I feel bad, you pathetic little creature?
Because you realized that I just wanted to play and you were mean to me. Don't feel bad though I have fun and when you are roaming in Siberia with SBiker I might just stop by for a friendly visit and some good Vodka...

how do you feel about them?
What makes a person a drunk?
What is the different between a drunk and an alcoholic?

A drunk is someone who is - duh- drunk

I have been drunk maybe 4 times in my life?

Does that make me an alcoholic?

However, I have known people who were alcoholics who I never saw drunk.

A swamp creature? So first I was a 55 year old, and now I'm a swamp creature? Do you have some kind of a problem with me, stranger?
First, I am not "stranger" but "little creeper"
Second, I said you were not a swamp creature or even if you were I did not confirm it, did I?
When I want you to come out to play I just say the magic words and there you are... so I have no problem with you at tall

I think, it's Love :) Creeper and swamp creature :)
hqdefault.jpg

A Moss? A Diet? We'll have a great venison meat and travel by snowmobile. During winter. Because at summer almost all of west Siberia is under about meter of water - only bears and elks can cross it with a few comfort...
..and CrisL...(I am not saying she is a swamp creature)

And ChrisL. I have a photo to approve it:

143564__boat_p.jpg

Aww. Aren't you a sweetie. :)

Will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four? :)

A Moss? A Diet? We'll have a great venison meat and travel by snowmobile. During winter. Because at summer almost all of west Siberia is under about meter of water - only bears and elks can cross it with a few comfort...
..and CrisL...(I am not saying she is a swamp creature)

And ChrisL. I have a photo to approve it:

143564__boat_p.jpg

Aww. Aren't you a sweetie. :)

Will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four? :)

You might be cute, but you are a drinker, so probably not. You probably won't be around when you're 64, and if you are, your brain won't be! ;)

Grow up honey. Your perception of it makes it evil in your eyes. Getting shitfaced brings out the real person from behind the "sober mask" as my friend expressed it. Whaddaya say? I am not talking abut alcoholics I am talking about every now and then.

You might be cute, but you are a drinker, so probably not. You probably won't be around when you're 64, and if you are, your brain won't be! ;)
You are being very harsh and judgmental there. He is not a "drinker" as you understand "drinker" Just calm down and talk to him nicely. He is good, I promise.

You are being very harsh and judgmental there. He is not a "drinker" as you understand "drinker" Just calm down and talk to him nicely. He is good, I promise.

How did I know it would be YOU who was replying to my post? You are like a little annoying mosquito.

I don't go out with people who drink a lot. Period. End of story. Alcohol killed my father.

Alcohol . . . unless the other person is drunk, it doesn't really work to make anyone attractive. :lol:
Look at it this way... you wouldn't have to drink too much. A few drinks would equalize the field. You would never notice if one had one more drink than needed.

How did I know it would be YOU who was replying to my post? You are like a little annoying mosquito.

I don't go out with people who drink a lot. Period. End of story. Alcohol killed my father.
Who said he drank a lot? It was the mosquito line what was funny, not the second half of your post.

Forum List

Back