• Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
how do you feel about them?
What makes a person a drunk?
What is the different between a drunk and an alcoholic?

Not normally around them. Bad memories of when I was one.

Drinking

Drunks don't attend the meetings.

All humor aside,

drunks drink because they enjoy it, (usually).

alcoholics drink because they have no choice.

Not normally around them. Bad memories of when I was one.

Drinking

Drunks don't attend the meetings.

All humor aside,

drunks drink because they enjoy it, (usually).

alcoholics drink because they have no choice.

I'm sorry to her that (about the bad memories...)
Most of mine are rather good.. except when I had to take a breathalyzer on St. Patrick's Day in Washington DC... still have no clue how I passed that one.........

It all depends on the drunk.
You have the instant asshole just add alcohol types,and you have the funny ones and everything in between.

well speak to your personal experiences overall - or is it a mixed bag?
I find different types of alcohol (and volumes) bring out different "things".........

Most of mine are rather good.. except when I had to take a breathalyzer on St. Patrick's Day in Washington DC... still have no clue how I passed that one.........
...maybe your personality and good looks?

Not sure about the personality part, I was drunk.... I was all but 105 lbs so I think the guy took pity on me and figured I would not survive a DC jail!

Not sure about the personality part, I was drunk.... I was all but 105 lbs so I think the guy took pity on me and figured I would not survive a DC jail!
..also...a tiny thing like that did not need gallons of booze....

I have come to a point in my life that I just can't be around people who drink heavily. I have been around people drinking too much in my life and it makes me want to run and hide. Drunk people are unpredictable and the traits that come out could be affection or anger. When someone is drunk and really affectionate it is repulsive to me. There is also often a point when someone drinks and a switch flips and they become angry and that scares me to my core. If someone drinks around me or if I even know they are drinking and they are no where near me I do not want to speak to them, it brings out great anxiety inside me and I just want to get away from them. When people drink more often than not they do something irresponsible and I have been at the butt end of their stupidity too many times or had to clean up the mess they made from reprocussions of their decisions. I do not understand why some feel the need to drink or have that feeling of not being in control. I do not see the appeal of drinking at all. I have stronger feelings about this subject than most but everyone has their own experience with it be it from a point of view of the drinker or the spectator.

..also...a tiny thing like that did not need gallons of booze....

I had a few but like you said, at 105 didn't take much.... I've gotten out of a few tickets in my life, but, never had to flirt even... I think I must just be a pathetic creature :)

I have come to a point in my life that I just can't be around people who drink heavily. I have been around people drinking too much in my life and it makes me want to run and hide. Drunk people are unpredictable and the traits that come out could be affection or anger. When someone is drunk and really affectionate it is repulsive to me. There is also often a point when someone drinks and a switch flips and they become angry and that scares me to my core. If someone drinks around me or if I even know they are drinking and they are no where near me I do not want to speak to them, it brings out great anxiety inside me and I just want to get away from them. When people drink more often than not they do something irresponsible and I have been at the butt end of their stupidity too many times or had to clean up the mess they made from reprocussions of their decisions. I do not understand why some feel the need to drink or have that feeling of not being in control. I do not see the appeal of drinking at all. I have stronger feelings about this subject than most but everyone has their own experience with it be it from a point of view of the drinker or the spectator.

well some are angry drunks
Some are fun
but mostly, a large amount of very unattractive characteristics show up in a drunk person.. :(

Forum List

Back